Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

7 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Wasn't the Vegagas contract for 74 show? Because the ones she announced add up to 72 

Hide contents

When the last two shows in 2025 end with her announcing another 150 show residency in Vegas 

:suburban:

well she did say she's gonna do Vegas forever so you are not really reaching here

:suburban:

• Replies 154.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

was the website updated or just reverted to pre-ARTPOP 10th anniversary though? 

no, it's different which sucks since that really means nothing is coming lol

Happy for her blah blah disclaimer, but stanning for a mainly actress is boring as ****. I couldn't give less a **** about the trailer and even less about the interviews where she says the same 5 things over and over. :rip: I'll see the movie once and look at her red carpet looks. That's much less exciting vs her old music eras. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Has her website always had the eras in black and white? 

• Thanks 1

It's just the same design her store had, they moved it over to the main website and removed the ARTPOP mess.

Oh... her website

71vRRSnHuFL._UF350,350_QL50_.jpg 

• Haha 12

No, it don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing

hLpmtNe-Imgur.thumb.gif.6b539cd97762a245

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I would love to see that just to read the people in here that shaded for years who has always advised to expect a 2025 release to say that 2025 was always going to be the realistic and better period of release, you can be sure of that if that scenario would happen.

19597_original.gif

The February 2024 apologists are already in shambles. March ones are almost over too. 

19597_original.gif

Still think there is a tiny possibility of a May release, though.

Edited by Artur
  • Haha 4

50 people in here, waiting for nothing other than a dreadful Monday streaming update

19597_original.gif

• Haha 1

Jokes aside about us counting down every week, who truly cares it's a “better release" for her?

It'll going to be five years since she released anything worth listening to in 2025. No one here is managing her career, for all I care she could release the week of Taylor Swift if it meant getting something out of her that's not an advertisement. We just want something new to enjoy. :rip: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Speaking of Jazz & Piano.... where's the Tony/Gaga documentary? 

• Haha 1

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Jokes aside about us counting down every week, who truly cares it's a “better release" for her?

It'll going to be five years since she released anything worth listening to in 2025. No one here is managing her career, for all I care she could release the week of Taylor Swift if it meant getting something out of her that's not an advertisement. We just want something new to enjoy. :rip: 

I feel the same way

At this point I just want new music

#MusicNotTheBling

spacer.png

Just now, FameFatale said:

Speaking of Jazz & Piano.... where's the Tony/Gaga documentary? 

On Paramount+ in Laos, no doubt.

• Haha 6

5 years between albums is crazy in the streaming era :lakitu:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She has been serving this for the last couple of years

According to LGNow the website was indeed updated, wonder if it means something. I think it just means they had to update for Jazz & Piano, saw how a mess the ARTPOP page was and changed it a bit

Is she going to announce LG7 on April Fool's Day? :coffee2:

• Haha 1

No one wants to wake up to the email I received this morning. No one. :dancehall2:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

No for real. I know if the album does come in 2025 it won't have been like she's been commitment free in that time frame since she's toured, done two movies, been back to Vegas a few times, Love For Sale and finessed her make-up brand, but I don't know why her and her team don't understand that with current musical prospects and how the industry works right now suspended waits aren't what people are looking for from artists these days. In the same five years Taylor will have (likely) released 9 or 10 projects and that's done the opposite of over-saturating her. :skull: Waiting 5 years for music isn't a selling point. Strong and consistent releases keep interests peaked. Even if that includes droplet singles.

Edited by Jack!
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

She's too busy diversifying her brand to become even richer and more out of touch.

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

Music is a side hustle for her now.

The way her next post will probably be about Haus Labs launching in Europe :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

No one wants to wake up to the email I received this morning. No one. :dancehall2:

"LG7 attempt #2 was sent back.

Regards,

Interscope Records"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love that a reputable source said Interscope wants to do a Billie Eilish Rollout (singles in mid 2020, album release mid 2021, a 12 month) for LG7 and y'all somehow have convinced yourselves that we're getitng a whole album cycle before joker :ahh:

Edited by lgaga1fan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.