Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

He says he "got saved" because he used to have thousands of Gaga pics on his phone and tshirts and posters... ma'am you now have God tshirts and bible verses on your walls :deadbanana:

• Replies 154.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

holy **** this is awful

Parents that do that to their kids really think it works? Not to sound rude, but I can see the same kid but doing an act.  

I hope Godga sees it and saves him

wQO3wx6.thumb.jpg.56285a72c81d697fb707c8

Not doing Fun Tonight is a hate crime. Ugh. 

He's free to be religious if he wants to as long as if It wasn't forced into him, or a part of some kind of indoctrination, I bet you guys wouldn't act the same way if he converted to islam for example...

Edited by BORNTOSLAY

1 minute ago, BORNTOSLAY said:

He's free to be religious if he wants to as long as if It wasn't forced into him, or a part of some kind of indoctrination, I bet you guys wouldn't act the same way if he converted to islam for example...

Girl please, you don’t go from fæg to follower just like that :deadbanana4:

Just now, 東京. said:

Girl please, you don’t go from fæg to follower just like that :deadbanana4:

I'm reading and It seems he got sent to conversion therapy, if that's the case ELECTRIC CHAIR for whoever did this to him... :deadvision:

4 minutes ago, BORNTOSLAY said:

stop acting dumb girl. This site is one of the most Islamaphobic ever :skull: 

but yes, I agree with you. If he wants to be religious so be it! as long as he is not forced into it and as long as he does not force anyone.

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

BTW is piano + studio

Oh ok gotcha. 

Just now, IBeMe said:

stop acting dumb girl. This site is one of the most Islamaphobic ever :skull: 

but yes, I agree with you. If he wants to be religious so be it! as long as he is not forced into it and as long as he does not force anyone.

No need to call me dumb, luv. I don't go to other threads that often so I didn't know, there's waaay too much toxicity and polarization in this site. :rip: 

Just now, BORNTOSLAY said:

No need to call me dumb, luv. I don't go to other threads that often so I didn't know, there's waaay too much toxicity and polarization in this site. :rip: 

sorry bout dat :-* but yeah this website is a cesspool of hate for various religions and stuff (which is fine as long as ppl dont hate on normal believers / peaceful ones). 

Just now, IBeMe said:

sorry bout dat :-* but yeah this website is a cesspool of hate for various religions and stuff (which is fine as long as ppl dont hate on normal believers / peaceful ones). 

Fine, it is nice to find a sane person who respects other people's opinions. 

Can't wait for the tour to start. :duca: 

not PopCrave, chile... this will get messy nnn

Some comments in the video tho... :deadbanana: I wrote him a nice one, we don't know what he's going through or whatever happened to him that made him do a 180° so fast, I think he needs actual support and not people telling him to stream Judas or do te biblical verse of Babylon. 

First of all, he's free to do with his life whatever he wants to do. Second, I hope no one is out there trolling or sending ugly comments or messages to a teenager going through his own journey, that's like so awful of anyone doing that. You don't know his family life, etc. I truly hope it wasn't a case of conversion therapy, but the truth is that even if that stuff is outlawed in a lot of places, that matters very little, these "issues" are dealt in silence within the church and there's no easy way to detect them as they're not really advertised.

But please, don't pile on him on social media, that's the last thing this guy needs. 

You must be truly naive to think he became like this out of his free will. I agree not to leave ugly comments in his video that's his own space, but we should raise awareness about this issue by posting on Twitter as well, I hope Gaga can see this on her TL and maybe she will comment about it on her tour.

why are PopBase and PopCrave posting about it? I really hope stan twitter doesnt camp in his comments.

:deadbanana2:always some kind of mess lol

Wait. I didn't know he disappeared around 2018, from all social media, there is even a Twitter account asking for him, and then he appeared again I guess in 2020 (?) 

Is it possible that he's just trolling? That comment about her birthday being a demonic day for him sounds like something straight out of one of those stan twitter troll accounts :rip:

5 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Is it possible that he's just trolling? That comment about her birthday being a demonic day for him sounds like something straight out of one of those stan twitter troll accounts :rip:

I don't think so. 

9 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I don't think so. 

Ok yeah, just checked his channel, that would be a lot of effort just to troll. This sucks. They really got him. 

1 hour ago, NicoleAMatty said:

not PopCrave, chile... this will get messy nnn

Her Joanne “lord show me the way” image rebrand seemed not be working after all :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.