Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

Ah yes, happy birthday 'merica

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

I randomly decided to watch the Praying mv and it got me crying :weeps: I love her so much

her performance of both Praying and Rainbow got some of the loudest reactions from us last night

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ImpressMeMuch said:

This QUALITY???

Considering she's sung this live like twice now, I'm kinda surprised she decided to release Joyride first

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, CHL0RINE said:

Considering she's sung this live like twice now, I'm kinda surprised she decided to release Joyride first

Tbh I get why, Joyride is a better return

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CHL0RINE said:

i dont think Freedom is a full song at this point. i think its just an intro track. its just the same few lines over and over an a bit of a verse which i think might be a different song?

Spending all day listening to miss kesha and whew no one has a discography like her. 

everything she did since the incident holds such a special place in my heart and healing journeys. And then of course; before then just pure bops that shaped childhood. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my recordings of the show last night!

• Thanks 1

This is a bop. The fact Madison Miko Love is a credited songwriter on both this song and Katy Perry's single is a mess tho

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Not me getting another semi hit tweet from copying what @TomTom says

2nd time this week

GRw1OX2W8AAmBEm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.