• Vixen Eyes

• SmittenCake

• CroNich

16 hours ago, Zahun said:

I'm obsessed with Tennessee now

Such a fun song 

did it release? where?

5 hours ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

This is a new song, right? Where did this snippet come from?!?! It's an instant favourite along with Delusional and Freedom. I hope they all make it to the album omg :duca:

• Like 3

Just now, ChooseyLover said:

This is a new song, right? Where did this snippet come from?!?! It's an instant favourite along with Delusional and Freedom. I hope they all make it to the album omg :duca:

its called If I Was U and it leaked the other night!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

how does it sound?? is it pop????

It is challenging to describe accurately due to the unique production, to be very honest. I can affirm that it is decidedly more pop-oriented than "Gag Order" and exceedingly enjoyable, characterized by a sassy and playful tone. She excels in blending fun and chaos with the pursuit of a joyful experience. The version I possess, which may not be the final version, includes backing vocals that echo some of her lyrics (e.g., "joyride" or "tonight"), accompanied by ambient sounds such as the honking (beep beep) of a car horn. I believe the primary instrument used is an accordion.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

By the way, I listened to other pieces and wow, it's so good! so fun! I hope y'all will enjoy the ride! :WAP:
Gonna stay silent until she announces it! Get ready!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

It is challenging to describe accurately due to the unique production, to be very honest. I can affirm that it is decidedly more pop-oriented than "Gag Order" and exceedingly enjoyable, characterized by a sassy and playful tone. She excels in blending fun and chaos with the pursuit of a joyful experience. The version I possess, which may not be the final version, includes backing vocals that echo some of her lyrics (e.g., "joyride" or "tonight"), accompanied by ambient sounds such as the honking (beep beep) of a car horn. I believe the primary instrument used is an accordion.

an accordion?? thats new spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

its called If I Was U and it leaked the other night!

HELP :jonny5: I didn't listen to that one because the leak was long and I didn't want to spoil it. Now I need to listen to the whole thing!!! :jonny5:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

thank you so much for all the info! :heart:

can't wait, but the 4th of July is just around the corner sooo… let's see. 

I just hope If I was U stays on the album, I loved it from the first listen and i'm dying to hear it full!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Her new song snippet is so good, it's giving Animal + Cannibal sound but with a more modern vibe, and the lyrics are as daring and tongue in cheek as the Kesha I grew up with.

Maybe it's time to do a whole discography relisten bc I'm gagged :hippo:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

Hide contents

she is truly coming to save pop music now that she's free to do whatever the **** she wants oh...

• Like 4

I hope it is charts material…

she deserves it. 

and she deserves to chart higher than that other woman who's also releasing. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

She's a genius if she's releasing her first song as a free artist on Independence Day :clap3:

it really makes the MOST sense! i hope her next tour starts on easter next year for the whole rebirth rumour we were all deluded on earlier this year

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

did it release? where?

I just found a 1:12 leaked snippet floating around X

It's a collaboration between Kesha, Orville Peck, Tayla Parx and Hudson Mohawke

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zahun said:

I just found a 1:12 leaked snippet floating around X

It's a collaboration between Kesha, Orville Peck, Tayla Parx and Hudson Mohawke

Yes, wbk.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, AnonnonA said:

Also I just realised 7.04 is only 5 days away :jonnycat:

Oh shiiiiiii don't you guys think this is kinda too early?

Oh well I'm ready to support and spend money 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Oh shiiiiiii don't you guys think this is kinda too early?

Oh well I'm ready to support and spend money 

wdym too early? shes out of her kemosabe records contract and shes already teasing BANGERS

plus its been a full year since Gag Order

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

wdym too early? shes out of her kemosabe records contract and shes already teasing BANGERS

plus its been a full year since Gag Order

What about like promo and stuff? 

Hmm maybe rn is the right time especially releasing on Indepedence Day :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Just now, SmittenCake said:

What about like promo and stuff? 

Hmm maybe rn is the right time especially releasing on Indepedence Day :jonnycat:

isnt the gas station photoshoot already promo?

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

isnt the gas station photoshoot already promo?

Yeah but usually more is better 

Or maybe I'm stuck with how artists, mainly pop girls, used to promote back then 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.