Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

The openings to these songs sound so similar. Oh Katy, forever the blueprint! :clap3:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• XxxKatyCatxxX

Based on what is happening lately, it always amazes me how karma always gets GODty's haters 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I know she never would but in an ideal world we'd have KP7 ready to go with the tour because she's got nothing to lose

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mordecai said:

I know she never would but in an ideal world we'd have KP7 ready to go with the tour because she's got nothing to lose

I mean if they're not planning on pushing 143, then I don't see why not? 
She doenst have anything else to do until the tour starts next year 

Still enjoying 143 but it left me wanting more 

• Like 1

Dark Horse is hitting in my headphones.

I'm in the hospital and it got me so hype.

13 hours ago, thismoment said:

I mean if they're not planning on pushing 143, then I don't see why not? 
She doenst have anything else to do until the tour starts next year 

Still enjoying 143 but it left me wanting more 

The album is kinda over :/ Yesterday I heard WW in a supermarket here where I live, but generally no hype, no massive radio plays that will keep some interest going. For EU, hope she will soon push Crush or Wonder as those are the only songs left that have some potential. 

The other thing she could do is to push No tears for New Years with some melancolic video starting end of October to have some cute Holiday buzz, but judging on the song placement as a deluxe one, we can forget about it. 

5 hours ago, hummingbird12 said:

The album is kinda over :/ Yesterday I heard WW in a supermarket here where I live, but generally no hype, no massive radio plays that will keep some interest going. For EU, hope she will soon push Crush or Wonder as those are the only songs left that have some potential. 

The other thing she could do is to push No tears for New Years with some melancolic video starting end of October to have some cute Holiday buzz, but judging on the song placement as a deluxe one, we can forget about it. 

She just gave us 3 amazing live performances , tf calm down…. 

let her visit her daughter for a week, she is going to SNL and other USA talk shows..  

you're just annoying with those comments 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.