Katy Perry

WalkingOnCharts

6 hours ago, Tistotal said:

Where's that snippet, I only listened to a very LQ song snd sounds dated af

at least the production is giving A list…

It's on Twitter sis

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thismoment

• Tistotal

• justlore

• SalvoPK

screencapture-atrl-net-forums-forum-41-m

The promo is in full force I see :celestial5:

• Haha 3

I swear she created an earworm, that melody is running in my mind the whole day... :psyduck:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XxxKatyCatxxX said:

I swear she created an earworm, that melody is running in my mind the whole day... :psyduck:

!!

I'm very surprised by the negative reaction tbh. Maybe people would've rejected anything that wasn't the chorus I guess. 

• Thanks 1

Isn't her team claiming the song is fake? If it's a lie obviously we'll find out in a month

Why are ppl already trashing the song before hearing it in HQ??

Yall gon' be the same ppl twerking to this song at the gay club in a month screaming "YASSS!!! QUEEN" 

Shes giving yall everything u asked for, looks, hair, sex and EDM bops. Literally everything u we're complaining about not having the last two eras 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

Why are ppl already trashing the song before hearing it in HQ??

Yall gon' be the same ppl twerking to this song at the gay club in a month screaming "YASSS!!! QUEEN" 

Shes giving yall everything u asked for, looks, hair, sex and EDM bops. Literally everything u we're complaining about not having the last two eras 

i sense some jelously and fear from certain base :eli:

They're trashing the song because certain stanbases were quick to make up lies about it, "an Ava Max reject" "confirmed to be produced by Dr Luke" "the lq version is 100% real and it sucks", etc and people starting believing these lies, at least in the stan world and twitter :gaycat6:

• Like 1

I cannot stop replaying the snippet!

mother is coming!

spacer.png

SOME people would hate on her even if it was the best song they ever heard.

Does anyone else think this could be her best single since Prism? Might be recency bias, but this is MILES better than Diasies and Chained to the Rhythm. And those are fine songs. We know the lead single is never the best.

idk im seeing a lot of lashing on tiktok... she might have ruined the hype of this year:rip:

idk... but... is it late to release Gimme, Gimme feat 21 Savage?:rip:

The TikTok sound got removed :frown:

2 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

The TikTok sound got removed :frown:

as it should:coffee:

this will ber her last album, I can feel it :gaycat6: she's going to face a Witness-sized hatred

18 minutes ago, justlore said:

this will ber her last album, I can feel it :gaycat6: she's going to face a Witness-sized hatred

agrih :deadbanana: let's enjoy the music for the last one time!

3dAmdMz.jpeg

The way she holds TRL by the throat... :dies:

Chyyyy this is outrageous. I've never understood actively rooting for a pop girl's downfall

I just think… they should switch singles, sharing a snippet was a TERRIBLE idea.

What's up with the glitter lady fans? Katy have no morals and it's bad friend, but idk who was spreading conspiracy theory with the disco lady... Yeah, usually what a good moral friend do. :cm:

at least the Dr. Puke thing is overshadowing the fact that there's no musical evolution :deadbanana4:

I will never undertsand why the whole world is so harsh towards Katy, even the whole fanbase is starting to blame her for this whole situation, but many other artists get away with anything, it's not fair, it feels like she's the target permanently. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

I will never undertsand why the whole world is so harsh towards Katy, even the whole fanbase is starting to blame her for this whole situation, but many other artists get away with anything, it's not fair, it feels like she's the target permanently. 

ZXj2ms2.png

kzRUcgp.png

6BLTCAv.png

what went inside her brain to be like "let's work with DR LUKE and make sure the whole world knows it was something I MADE SURE WOULD HAPPEN"?

Lets hope the music is at least amazing (that would be the only excuse to work again with Dr. Luke)

26 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

NO NEGATIVITY IN THIS BASE

THANK YOU

XOXO

!!! 

This is a base. Not a discussion thread on Dr. Luke. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.