Jennifer Lopez

SavagePapi

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

:dies:

Funny how if the collabs were done in reverse, the Shakira stans would be saying how J.Lo copied Shakira. But you don't see us resorting to pettiness.

I guess that's how you differentiate class.

1DWq.gif

@Yudelkis

:sistrens:

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dabbyy

• Yudelkis

• SavagePapi

• insomniac

1 hour ago, SavagePapi said:

:dies:

Funny how if the collabs were done in reverse, the Shakira stans would be saying how J.Lo copied Shakira. But you don't see us resorting to pettiness.

I guess that's how you differentiate class.

1DWq.gif

@Yudelkis

class + we're busy, our fave is busy and booked ... it takes time to follow her :coffee2:

8 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

Mmhmmmmm collabos were never in question… cause afo verde whatever Shakira doesn’t grab he gives to JLo and vice versa hence why they always collab with the same people.

but can we get into the looks though lately looks like Shakira did take some pointers from ms Lopez. 

cause that fire look reminded me of the jail choreo. Lol 

No shade, but I don't understand your reply.

idol-gif-3.gif

First time posting in this thread...not sure what the Halftime Netflix documentary is about but I really want a full documentary about her halftime performance similar to the way Katy Perry had one. Even more in depth (the decision to have a joint performance etc...) will be better. I genuinely think she had the best performance and I'm a die-hard Beyoncé stan. 

The way also if there was a movie/recording of It's My Party tour I would be playing it every weekend at least

43 minutes ago, kaveer said:

First time posting in this thread...not sure what the Halftime Netflix documentary is about but I really want a full documentary about her halftime performance similar to the way Katy Perry had one. Even more in depth (the decision to have a joint performance etc...) will be better. I genuinely think she had the best performance and I'm a die-hard Beyoncé stan. 

Link for that Katy Perry doc that you are talking please ? 

18 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Link for that Katy Perry doc that you are talking please ? 

1 hour ago, kaveer said:

it's not gonna be only about superbowl, I think ...

maybe more about her 50th bday, halftime show and 2nd half of her career ...

9 hours ago, kaveer said:

Okay, it's cute but JLo's documentary is not only about the Superbowl.

Halftime = 50 years old, I think she will talk about the Oscar snub and more.

Hopefully this documentary will be full of dramas. 

Scene  Jay-Z at her home with Arod and Benny Medina

Jay-Z : Shakira will share the stage with you.

Jennifer : Who? Tell me what she has done?

I swear to God, I don’t remember any recent hit song from her. She's not that big in the USA.

@SavagePapi @Dabbyy @CosTaSsSs

1 hour ago, Yudelkis said:

I swear to God, I don’t remember any recent hit song from her. She's not that big in the USA.

BYEEEEEEEE!! I HATE U!

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

But same! It better be juicy!

46 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

BYEEEEEEEE!! I HATE U!

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

But same! It better be juicy!

2 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

tbh I dont think it will be juicy ...

she wont drag anyone ... maybe arod ...

it's gonna be about empowering, showing her hard work and not create drama.

On 4/23/2022 at 2:51 PM, Dabbyy said:

tbh I dont think it will be juicy ...

she wont drag anyone ... maybe arod ...

it's gonna be about empowering, showing her hard work and not create drama.

Not A-Rod! :dies:

Girl bye! You know she's editing him or even blurrying his face. I don't see why she would want to include him at this point in her life. Idk. It's about her not him.

20 hours ago, SavagePapi said:

Not A-Rod! :dies:

Girl bye! You know she's editing him or even blurrying his face. I don't see why she would want to include him at this point in her life. Idk. It's about her not him.

how dragging arod makes it about him and not her ??

why dragging jay -z and shakira is ok and dragging arod makes it about him ?

anyway she wont drag anyone. Classy-Lo :clap3:

4 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

how dragging arod makes it about him and not her ??

why dragging jay -z and shakira is ok and dragging arod makes it about him ?

anyway she wont drag anyone. Classy-Lo :clap3:

No one said A-Rod is getting dragged. @Yudelkis was kidding! The good sis is just saying we hope to get some good tea. That's all.

And I'm saying that they prob. edited A-Rod out. I would assume even IF he was in, they would need to ask for his permission and it'll be a really small part. I just don't see why she would want to include him in it. They had more than a year to edit this since Bennifer. I hope it's about her comeback success, trajectory, hard work. age milestone from 2019-2020, and less about her relationship with A-Rot.

@DRPapi809

17 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

No one said A-Rod is getting dragged. @Yudelkis was kidding! The good sis is just saying we hope to get some good tea. That's all.

And I'm saying that they prob. edited A-Rod out. I would assume even IF he was in, they would need to ask for his permission and it'll be a really small part. I just don't see why she would want to include him in it. They had more than a year to edit this since Bennifer. I hope it's about her comeback success, trajectory, hard work. age milestone from 2019-2020, and less about her relationship with A-Rot.

@DRPapi809

When you (yudelkis) mentioned jay-z, shakira ... I said she can only drag Arod, no one else ... it was supposed to be a lil joke ...

"After Love (Part 1)" is underrated :weeps:

2 hours ago, DuffStan said:

"After Love (Part 1)" is underrated :weeps:

nobody's watching >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:gaycat5:

6 hours ago, Dabbyy said:

nobody's watching >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:gaycat5:

nobody's watching (live version) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:heart2:

On 4/25/2022 at 9:48 PM, SavagePapi said:

@DRPapi809

:bibliahh:

For real I don't think she want to talk about him and I'm fine with that. Let's skip that moment of her life.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:07 PM, Dabbyy said:

When you (yudelkis) mentioned jay-z, shakira ... I said she can only drag Arod, no one else ... it was supposed to be a lil joke ...

Hopefully she will talk about Oscar snub and about that Laura Dern overrated performance. :-*

I'm here for Movieline Interview part 2. :heart2:

Laura Dern ? A good actress.

Her emotional and inner life are available to her, which is a good start.

But I feel like I see a lot of the same thing with every character she does. @SavagePapi

laura-dern-and-jennifer-lopez-attend-the

4 minutes ago, Yudelkis said:

Hopefully she will talk about Oscar snub and about that Laura Dern overrated performance. :-*

I'm here for Movieline Interview part 2. :heart2:

Laura Dern ? A good actress.

Her emotional and inner life are available to her, which is a good start.

But I feel like I see a lot of the same thing with every character she does. @SavagePapi

laura-dern-and-jennifer-lopez-attend-the

I HATEEEEE YOUU :ahh: :ahh:

"Laura Dern? We’re in two different realms. She’s a white classy bombshell and those are the kinds of roles she does. I do all kinds of different things. It makes me laugh when she says she got offered "Hustlers", which was an outright lie. If that’s what she does to get herself publicity, then that’s her thing. Netflix/STX offered me the choice of Marriage Story or Hustlers, but I chose the A-movie because the Marriage Story script wasn’t strong enough.”

2020+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+Red+

13 minutes ago, SavagePapi said:

I HATEEEEE YOUU :ahh: :ahh:

"Laura Dern? We’re in two different realms. She’s a white classy bombshell and those are the kinds of roles she does. I do all kinds of different things. It makes me laugh when she says she got offered "Hustlers", which was an outright lie. If that’s what she does to get herself publicity, then that’s her thing. Netflix/STX offered me the choice of Marriage Story or Hustlers, but I chose the A-movie because the Marriage Story script wasn’t strong enough.”

2020+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+Red+

6230e9abc59e26d156d9e0e72425b33e 

On Mariah Carey's Book : Oh I️ really haven't paid attention to her recent projets, but my twins love to played the instrumental version of All I want for Christmas during the season. :rip:

2 hours ago, Yudelkis said:

6230e9abc59e26d156d9e0e72425b33e 

On Mariah Carey's Book : Oh I️ really haven't paid attention to her recent projets, but my twins love to played the instrumental version of All I want for Christmas during the season. :rip:

:bibliahh: :bibliahh::bibliahh:

On fallout with Black Eyed Peas: "I was never a big fan of theirs. In the Music Industry they're revered, they get nominated for GRAMMYs, but I’ve never heard anyone in the public or among my friends say, ‘Oh, I love them'. Performing is what I do, so I’m harder on people when they say, ‘Oh, I can do that–I can perform', I told them, ‘Hey, don’t spit on my craft'. They cancelled the project."

tumblr_nbygn7IAiI1qkiuhbo1_500.gifv

Wait there’s a Netflix doc coming? Was this confirmed? I had no idea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.