Janet Jackson

Bitchcraft

Those sped up TikTok edits of songs are a disgrace to the music industry.

But if they can get one of Janet's songs to go viral I'm all for it. :clownny:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kishi

• HandsomeGumDrop

• PopThatCorn

• Moth 2 The Flame

17 minutes ago, HandsomeGumDrop said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I GET LONELY 🎉🎊🎈🎂 

Happy birthday to her best song ever!

The effortless groove of this song, the harmonies in the chorus, the overall sexiness... Still gives me chills to this day.

On 2/21/2023 at 8:38 AM, monologueNacafe said:

I need RWU to become viral and smash 

It’s too gay for that to happen. Plus Anytime, Anyplace went viral on tiktok like 2 years ago and her and her tram did nothing to push it (the tiktokers thought it was a Drake and Kendrick song instead) :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

RWU would make sense. Especially because the video is one of her best and a slay one-take kinda thing.  

How bout instead of TikTok viral song we get a new single for a new album with a new TikTok trend lol

Things have been quiet for Janet leading up to this tour. I hope we get to at least hear new music live at the show like she mentioned. Not sure why new music isn't being put out now if she is touring in May. 

13 hours ago, Mke1979 said:

Things have been quiet for Janet leading up to this tour. I hope we get to at least hear new music live at the show like she mentioned. Not sure why new music isn't being put out now if she is touring in May. 

Janet rollouts since she's been an independent artist have always been strange. Unbreakable Tour started before the album came out. Black Diamond was gonna come "sometime during the tour" so even that wasn't clear. And now, she confirmed new music in the show but that could mean anything. 

Remember Lifetime promoted "Luv I Luv" as a new Janet song when it was really a recording from 2017 and all we got was a quick snippet. I'll believe in the new music once I hear it. :coffee2:

Her obsession with touring the states exclusively over and over again and touring with no new music is annoying. 

Not TJ publicly shaming his aunt on social media knowing damn well the media will pick up and report on any negative Jackson story... the complete and utter disrespect. :biblio:

1 hour ago, PopThatCorn said:

Not TJ publicly shaming his aunt on social media knowing damn well the media will pick up and report on any negative Jackson story... the complete and utter disrespect. :biblio:

I dislike when family go after each other publicly. That was a conversation that could've been one on one. How did he think it was going to be received? 

Someone needs to make a studio version of WHYDFML from the Velvet Rope Tour like NOW.

• ATRL Moderator

That was a classic.  That was a classic.  

Was hoping she'd be at 80% sold out or higher. I think the tour will end up finishing at about 90%.

On 3/5/2023 at 10:26 AM, Chris said:

Someone needs to make a studio version of WHYDFML from the Velvet Rope Tour like NOW.

Have you heard this official recording? :gaynetcat2:

7 minutes ago, PopThatCorn said:

Have you heard this official recording? 

I have.

:eddie:

17 hours ago, madonnas said:

That was a classic.  That was a classic.  

To me, this is a bop!

11 hours ago, A1SinceDay1 said:

Was hoping she'd be at 80% sold out or higher. I think the tour will end up finishing at about 90%.

Literally only lawn seats available. :rip:

I need to get my tickets this month or this will be the first Janet tour I miss in 15 years. 

Edited by kishi

Well Janet is starting a new documentary series and will have a filming crew for her Together Again Tour we might get more new music from her in 2024.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.