• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• storminthedark

• tbwtc

• LittleFreak

So tour will officially end with the show in Italy in July

I had heard rumours that a US stadium tour was happening in the summer/early fall but I guess not? :coffee2:

48 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

I had heard rumours that a US stadium tour was happening in the summer/early fall but I guess not? :coffee2:

Thank god  let's move onto HS4 already :kiss:

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Agreed. I also hope he releases more than one single before the album for the HS4 campaign. 

21 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I had wondered if HS4 was planned for Q2 2024 after this guy said he'll do something within the first 6 months there when asked if Harry was going to open the arena he invested in. It's supposed to open in December this year, so Spring 2024 for the lead would be about right. 

Just now, tbwtc said:

:party:

hopefully he also performs at the Grammys

YAY it's been so long since he's done a televised performance :jonnycat:

Cinema or Daydreaming music video incoming + being made the next single me thinks!

Just now, James_Dean said:

Idk if I'll ever get over Harry's debut single being a massive stadium anthem :weeps:

Proof that he needs to belt more on songs. His raspy belts are SO cool and satisfying to me.

12 minutes ago, twink4harry said:

Proof that he needs to belt more on songs. His raspy belts are SO cool and satisfying to me.

HH was 'soft harry'... let's see if he goes more edgy on the follow up :gayrrycat1:

On 1/16/2023 at 7:42 PM, twink4harry said:

Cinema or Daydreaming music video incoming + being made the next single me thinks!

What makes you think this?

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

HH was 'soft harry'... let's see if he goes more edgy on the follow up :gayrrycat1:

He should keep making stuff like Cinema and LNT imo. The funk-pop and disco influenced pop fit him so well.

2 minutes ago, Power love said:

What makes you think this?

He's performing at the BRITs and he still has that unreleased music video. With MFASR not being pushed anymore, now would be the time to push the next single, and the BRITs would be the perfect place to promote it. 

1 hour ago, twink4harry said:

He's performing at the BRITs and he still has that unreleased music video. With MFASR not being pushed anymore, now would be the time to push the next single, and the BRITs would be the perfect place to promote it. 

What’s the next single though

10 minutes ago, Power love said:

What’s the next single though

No clue yet, but I hope it's Cinema.

Seeing him again next week, very excited. 

On 1/14/2023 at 11:06 AM, BoyAlmighty said:

It’s interesting how much ATRL is loving Miley’s very Harry-sounding somg :keir:

Kid Harpoon and Tyler Johnson produced it... they're eating it up. :mandown:

MFASR was definitely the "odd-one-getting-a-video-treatment" of this album (following kiwi and TPWK) but they should have launched a radio single by now like they did with two ghosts and golden which both did great at the end of their album eras. 

7 hours ago, DUA LIPA said:

MFASR was definitely the "odd-one-getting-a-video-treatment" of this album (following kiwi and TPWK) but they should have launched a radio single by now like they did with two ghosts and golden which both did great at the end of their album eras. 

They might be testing the waters with what song to push as the cap off to the era with Daydreaming or Cinema since the were getting some airplay recently (neither are available on CNM though). I think daydreaming could be a cute summer hit if they promoted it but I'm not sure if they will. It'll depend on what song he performs at the Brits imo. He'll perform AIW (or a medley) at the Grammys but they might launch the next single at the Brits like they did for Falling in the UK. 

I would love Daydreaming to be the next single :heart2: But do you think there is only one more coming? I was sure they would send Matilda to radio too.  

Do y'all think As It Was will be able to secure 52 weeks on the Hot 100? It'd be his first song to achieve a full year. Next week will be its' 42nd and it's still in the top 10.

7 minutes ago, twink4harry said:

Do y'all think As It Was will be able to secure 52 weeks on the Hot 100? It'd be his first song to achieve a full year. Next week will be its' 42nd and it's still in the top 10.

I sure hope so!! 

Just now, Sam96 said:

I sure hope so!! 

It's starting to slow in streams and radio, so I'm getting a tad nervous 😭 fingers crossed it does though 🤞

I ordered this from his store as a birthday gift for myself (bday is on 01/23) and I’m so excited for it to get here! 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.