• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• Vespertine

• poki

• GwennyGwenGwen

Wow I’m super excited for all the huge No Doubt news we are surely going to get this year! 

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

Wow I’m super excited for all the huge No Doubt news we are surely going to get this year! 

WHAT?! is something happening?? Is Gwen back ????

:jonny4:

On 4/14/2022 at 11:23 AM, noonbob said:

WHAT?! is something happening?? Is Gwen back ????

No I was being sarcastic :rip: Sorry sis 

You Don't Know Me l-worded, it's cute :coffee2:

Edited by vipanonymous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last night I finally got to see her live after being a fan for years and years back to 2005 when I heard WYWF? on the radio.

She came to Mexico City for a festival that she was headlining, and did a cute 17 song set for 80minutes and she delivered from start to finish, I was kinda annoyed that she was going to sign a lot of No Doubt songs but wow those songs came alive and I feel like she was more enthusiastic or inspired signing those than her solo songs? Also the lyrics to her solo songs are silly compared to the ones in ND that she mentioned several times that it made her emotional to sing.

At the end l got mad because she has such a star quality and charisma, she’s a rockstar and the GP slept on her after TSE (or was her fault?) I mean I understand that she wanted to only release one album and start her family but she still has so much potential that could work with the right producers, like imagine features with Dua, Nicki, Cardi, Charli, Iggy or music produced by Diplo or Kanye! And yet the best they could do for her is Slow Clap ?

Anyway I’m so happy that I got to see her live, thought it would never happen because of her not touring overseas since 2007-08.

Photos and videos by me.

• 1 month later...

Also....this is really random, and out of nowhere...there is a Don't Speak remix officially credited to No Doubt that was quietly released last month on a bunch of streaming services (though not Spotify or Apple Music)...nobody seems to know anything about it, where it came from, what its about, if its even an official No Doubt release or what...this would be the first official No Doubt release since Push and Shove if so...makes me wonder if we may be getting some sort of remix/unreleased album from them at some point? 

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0B1HNM2R6?marketplaceId=ATVPDKIKX0DER&musicTerritory=US&ref=dm_sh_dAAPtWWZLRnCL5pCxFDA7WTYi&trackAsin=B0B1HQ7KCM

https://tidal.com/browse/album/229599303

https://www.deezer.com/us/album/319406947

3 hours ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

Finalllllly! The real video is coming soon too! Already filmed it.

• 2 weeks later...

just booked a citytrip to Milan, with a visit to Lake Como

so I guess I have no choice but to stream Cool all week

Ughhh Gwen's lyrics hit so hard on Return of Saturn album as well as Rock Steady :cries:

• 5 months later...

@GwennyGwenGwen how do u like my new avi sis?

GEp9O8m.gif

• 3 months later...

Hopefully this upcoming album doesn't get shelved like the other two. 

GEp9O8m.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait to see her in Prague in June! I see a lot of posters with her (tore some off and have them on my walls).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.