Dua Lipa

Cain

LOL I just saw tweets about BMH going "viral" too. 

For Levitating, there were three winds right? The first weeks of release from Dbb's verse going a lil viral on tiktok... then silence... then Dua's "You want me, I want you" going viral on tiktok.. Then her performances just kept extending it to the next year? Feb/March saw another sustained rise iirc

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I just hope Dua Stans haven't overrated / overhyped her too much, cuz a total slay right away with the lead and huge success with DL3 isn't guaranteed lol I'm sure the quality will be a total serve, tho; that isn't really a question to me. 

Dua needs to focus on quality and success will follow

I just need hear live instrumentations in her studio songs again like she has in Don't Start Now, Break My Heart and Love Again :jonnycat:

69M views :jonnycat:

her team needs to start MILKING studio 2054 we deserve to get it on streaming, uploaded to a streaming service / YT-uploads, etc. 

i remember they licensed it to some tv channels last year (i think?), is anything planned for this holiday season?  

31 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

99M

It can't be! As the source of all wisdom that is ATRL told us, she's a faceless artist only known for dance music and not known for her talent at all :santa:

On 12/26/2022 at 12:38 AM, DUA LIPA said:

why are people hating on omar? 

also why was he at her family's christmas dinner lol ?

She is pure f*g hag so they prolly instantly connected at that event they were together recently and now are good friends.

Bonds between f*gs and their f*g hags are instant and super strong. 

I just want Dua to be inspired in her art like she was for Future Nostalgia! I am so curious how the new era is gonna sound like but also look aesthetic wise :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I just want Dua to be inspired in her art like she was for Future Nostalgia! I am so curious how the new era is gonna sound like but also look aesthetic wise :jonnycat:

This, I can’t wait for the first teaser to drop :jonny5:

5 hours ago, katara said:

She is pure f*g hag so they prolly instantly connected at that event they were together recently and now are good friends.

Bonds between f*gs and their f*g hags are instant and super strong. 

this.

Kinda here for her doing Coachella next April right before starting the era, but also kinda want her to save it for 2024 after the album comes out :redface:

44 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Kinda here for her doing Coachella next April right before starting the era, but also kinda want her to save it for 2024 after the album comes out :redface:

it's kind of common to do stuff like coachella or the half time show before a new era isn't it? but i'd rather wait for the next era tbh, as much as i love the FN era it already had SO many highlights and we have studio 2054 and the rock in rio show. i'd love for them to actually properly edit a FN tour film though with proper sound mixing and great visuals but coachella would most likely just give a livestream like the rio show anyway (although rio's livestream served mid 2010s broadcast at times tbh).

5 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

it's kind of common to do stuff like coachella or the half time show before a new era isn't it? but i'd rather wait for the next era tbh, as much as i love the FN era it already had SO many highlights and we have studio 2054 and the rock in rio show. i'd love for them to actually properly edit a FN tour film though with proper sound mixing and great visuals but coachella would most likely just give a livestream like the rio show anyway (although rio's livestream served mid 2010s broadcast at times tbh).

I feel like most people do it mid-album campaign or to close the era. Ariana/Billie/Gaga all did it while promoting their albums so yeah might as well wait for her next album to come out and do it another year.

I really hope we get a Future Nostalgia live special but I'm not counting on it. It would be the best gift ever before moving on to DL3 :jonny:

Harry dropped AIW and did Coachella. He also did 2 other new songs. 

I could see Dua doing the same but I'd rather get the album the week of or before Coachella.

Honestly though, I just want Dua to headline already.

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

2024 she should headline both Coachella and Glastonbury :duca: 2023 Coachella would be too soon as that's literally like 4 months away and there's no way her next era is that close to starting

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I really hope we get a Future Nostalgia live special but I'm not counting on it. It would be the best gift ever before moving on to DL3 :jonny:

didn't she have drones in tirana? it makes no sense to keep all of this footage locked away from us (although it's not like labels don't just sit on piles of stuff like that without ever releasing them) 

i hope they recorded some of the earlier shows as well, it would be a shame for the lights they had for break my heart and be the one although they might try to scrap the balenciaga outfit.

37 minutes ago, Miichael said:

2024 she should headline both Coachella and Glastonbury :duca: 2023 Coachella would be too soon as that's literally like 4 months away and there's no way her next era is that close to starting

What that sounds legendaric. Make it happen Dua mafia :duca: 

34 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

didn't she have drones in tirana? it makes no sense to keep all of this footage locked away from us (although it's not like labels don't just sit on piles of stuff like that without ever releasing them) 

i hope they recorded some of the earlier shows as well, it would be a shame for the lights they had for break my heart and be the one although they might try to scrap the balenciaga outfit.

I don't remember reading about her recoding any of the shows but I hope its on the table. The footage from tirana was very pretty too.

If she releases the lead before Coachella I can see her do it :celestial5: She could use it to sell the upcoming tour already

45 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

What that sounds legendaric. Make it happen Dua mafia :duca: 

I don't remember reading about her recoding any of the shows but I hope its on the table. The footage from tirana was very pretty too.

She recorded both Amsterdam shows

10 minutes ago, Cain said:

She recorded both Amsterdam shows

Okay there's hope for a concert special :WAP: 

15 hours ago, Miichael said:

there's no way her next era is that close to starting

it is tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.