Dua Lipa

Cain

Since the Billboard YE will be cut off at the week ending on October 21st, this means Dance The Night has a fair shot at reaching the YE in 2024 as it already has 241 points out of the 1147 needed for the cutoff. It also means Houdini will have all of its weeks within 2024 YE.

Edited by mystery

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

DSN is my #1 most played song of all time and One Kiss is #3. 

Can’t wait for songs from her new era to also enter my top 10 :jonny:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, khalyan said:

DSN is my #1 most played song of all time and One Kiss is #3. 

Can’t wait for songs from her new era to also enter my top 10 :jonny:

I fear DL3 lead will rack up 1k scrobbles for me so quickly. Physical did that back in 2020 in a matter of a few weeks...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cain said:

Translation?

WHAT IF... 🤯

Is Dua Lipa actually portraying Bess Houdini, wife of illusionist Harry Houdini? In the "Houdini" series, Bess appeared with striking makeup under her eyes and if we zoom in on the photo sent by Dua Lipa on her WhatsApp channel, we can notice a very similar look.

Bess Houdini often assisted Harry in his tricks. Before he was tied up inside a tank or some dark box, she would kiss him goodbye, and when their lips would meet, she would give him the key that he would later use to unlock the padlocks that bound him.

The woman was an important and essential part in the execution of the illusionist's tricks, even appearing on all the banners of his attractions and illusionism shows at the time. He also used it in tricks, causing it to disappear from a box to which it was previously attached (Catch me or I go?).

Like Kate Bush, Dua may want to pay tribute to Bess from the point that her work and participation in her husband's tricks have been neglected. Harry Houdini was left with the title of "one of the greatest illusionists of all time", when in fact his success was only possible because of a woman behind the scenes who often didn't get the credit she deserved and deserved.

• Like 1

I scrobbled FN era 4,200 times before it calmed down.. I wonder if this era will SNATCH me like Physical did.

52 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

her big brain....

Oh wow

38 minutes ago, Miss Harajuku said:

WHAT IF... 🤯

Is Dua Lipa actually portraying Bess Houdini, wife of illusionist Harry Houdini? In the "Houdini" series, Bess appeared with striking makeup under her eyes and if we zoom in on the photo sent by Dua Lipa on her WhatsApp channel, we can notice a very similar look.

Bess Houdini often assisted Harry in his tricks. Before he was tied up inside a tank or some dark box, she would kiss him goodbye, and when their lips would meet, she would give him the key that he would later use to unlock the padlocks that bound him.

The woman was an important and essential part in the execution of the illusionist's tricks, even appearing on all the banners of his attractions and illusionism shows at the time. He also used it in tricks, causing it to disappear from a box to which it was previously attached (Catch me or I go?).

Like Kate Bush, Dua may want to pay tribute to Bess from the point that her work and participation in her husband's tricks have been neglected. Harry Houdini was left with the title of "one of the greatest illusionists of all time", when in fact his success was only possible because of a woman behind the scenes who often didn't get the credit she deserved and deserved.

The genius we stan :jonny5: Oh Duallah

7 hours ago, Duanielipa said:

I’m kinda bored of all my other music I’m 100% ready to spam stream this song on Friday :WAP:

Jaguar II by Victoria Monet is a phenomenal album. Listen to that in the meantime

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

New trend? Licking your reflection in the mirror on your lead single cover. New logo in white, title in yellow 🤭

Yeah its def not gonna be Nov 3rd. Teasing really just began. I think she will go for Nov 9th but the announcement will be tomorrow or today.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

well we lost

Spotify is leaking Nov 9th

That was fake tho

4 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

well we lost

Spotify is leaking Nov 9th

What if it’s fake. Just so to make it more chaotic when Dua announces it this Thursday that “Single out tonight at midnight”

I mean we’ve already got fake insiders, fake easter eggs, fake lead single info, now fake Spotify pop ups

Just now, xicnx said:

What if it’s fake. Just so to make it more chaotic when Dua announces it this Thursday that “Single out tonight at midnight”

I mean we’ve already got fake insiders, fake easter eggs, fake lead single info, now fake Spotify pop ups

I dont think the TS info was fake tho. More than one reliable person heard the song.

i dont think the training season insider lied or anything, her team probs put in a code name and fake date for people who can access streaming databases. like that person got the title for bongos right, just the date wrong. 

training season might be an album track or it was the scrapped lead

Edited by punisher

18 minutes ago, hoeknows said:

That was fake tho

many people are getting the popups i think

18 minutes ago, hoeknows said:

That was fake tho

It is real

15 minutes ago, sweet said:

November 9th is correct.

this user clearly got the popup! cause this is their only possible source :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.