Dua Lipa

Cain

The amount of girls I see here in spain with dark red hair is insane. Dua, the style icon you are :jonny6:

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• Solaria

• katara

• Virgos Groove

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point we’ve got to admit that her label and team are promoting this era very badly.

First she campaigns Dance The Night for MONTHS when Houdini just dropped. No performance for months until the Grammys. Then she drops Training Season weeks after the performance and the video sucks. No title, announcements, barely any radio for Training Season… Like compared to Future Nostalgia promo this era is severely lacking. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

At some point we’ve got to admit that her label and team are promoting this era very badly.

First she campaigns Dance The Night for MONTHS when Houdini just dropped. No performance for months until the Grammys. Then she drops Training Season weeks after the performance and the video sucks. No title, announcements, barely any radio for Training Season… Like compared to Future Nostalgia promo this era is severely lacking. 

Add to that all of these Interviews without performance slots + its not like she's saying ANYTHING new

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Add to that all of these Interviews without performance slots + its not like she's saying ANYTHING new

this too. every interview its the same PR’ed lines she repeats. can you imagine that in the FN era we already got the album title, a promotional track with video, pre orders, tour announcements, high budget videos, over 10 performances by this time. and ntm the amazing remixes she released weekly. and the interviews she did back then were way more spontaneous and less PR’ed / Hollywood washed

• Like 1

was the FN Tour doc buried?

She will probably perform at the Bernabeu stadium in Madrid...?

8 hours ago, ariananext said:

Likely. The only way I see this still happening if if it comes out when the new album drops to create hype but I'm willing to bet it's been scrapped. 

On 2/26/2024 at 10:36 AM, ariananext said:

we'll really have to wait until the 5th 15th anniversary of FN to get a little Studio 2054 and FN Tour Doc (re)release :weeps:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tourannouncement next week. 

1 hour ago, CozySkin said:

Tourannouncement next week. 

You better not lie :gaycat6:

A tour announcement before an album? Girl….

anyways, I still don’t understand why we aren’t getting her headlining Coachella. Some “super” fans believed she’s too big for it but I disagree hard. She should have and it’d have been mutually beneficial. 

we got the fn tour announcement before the album as well but idk why they‘d replicate this again since the FN tour benefited from the postponement and additional new dates that were announced after the covid-rescheduling so much from the album being out. 

• 3 weeks later...

mbid-8118ad93-35c5-4636-bcfc-34330eb7ffb

Does anyone have this photo in HQ? I desperately need it, thanks!!

19 minutes ago, skwonderfactory said:

mbid-8118ad93-35c5-4636-bcfc-34330eb7ffb

Does anyone have this photo in HQ? I desperately need it, thanks!!

GGI6qzYXcAAw-9E?format=jpg&name=large

(open in new tab for full resolution)

I couldn't find an entire pic in HQ :chick3: I think they're gatekeeping it

• Like 1

im really excited for her new album. i know the era hasnt been going so great but i looveeee her two new songs and i know her album has a good chance of being my fave album of the year if she keeps that sound. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.