Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

@Saddy @professor2000 @Alex @dabunique @masochizm

I know where in the Scarlet and Coachella thread but I thought this would be a cute base talk.

what are your top 10 Doja songs and which song made you a fan/stan? I'll go first.

My top 10:

1) Candy

2) Streets

3) Agora Hills

4) Been Like This

5) Juicy

6) Boss B****
7) So High

8) Tia Tamera

9) Bottom B****
10) Kiss Me More

Tia Tamera was the first song I heard after Moo! But Juicy is what made me stan :jonny5: it is also what made me discover Candy and So High. There are so many other gems I want to add but it's so hard making a top 10.

Bonus: Make Thar Cake was my favorite feature, then it was Perfect, but now it's N.H.I.E. Doja SLID

• Like 2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• AMX

• Alex

• makeme

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

I know where in the Scarlet and Coachella thread but I thought this would be a cute base talk.

what are your top 10 Doja songs and which song made you a fan/stan? I'll go first.

My top 10:

1) Candy

2) Streets

3) Agora Hills

4) Been Like This

5) Juicy

6) Boss B****
7) So High

8) Tia Tamera

9) Bottom B****
10) Kiss Me More

Tia Tamera was the first song I heard after Moo! But Juicy is what made me stan :jonny5: it is also what made me discover Candy and So High. There are so many other gems I want to add but it's so hard making a top 10.

Bonus: Make Thar Cake was my favorite feature, then it was Perfect, but now it's N.H.I.E. Doja SLID

Can we include songs that weren't officially released? 😭

"Trauma", "Candy" (original version), and "Lonely" were the songs that made me a stan…even though they never were actually released lol.  

Loved "Control" and "So High" as well from first EP.  And "Wild Beach" from Amala  — I still remember watching her make it on Periscope.  I was PISSED when she didn't leave the adlibs at the end on the final version. 😒 lol.

Imma need to think about Top 10 though…too many favs honestly.   

Edited by professor2000
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

My top 10:

1) Candy

2) Streets

3) Agora Hills

4) Been Like This

5) Juicy

6) Boss B****
7) So High

8) Tia Tamera

9) Bottom B****
10) Kiss Me More

My top 10 looks something like this:

1. Need To Know
2. Agora Hills

3. Rules

4. Cyber Sex 

5. Wine Pon You

6. Naked

7. Tia Tamera

8. Streets

9. Woman

10. Boss *****

Honourable mentions: Best Friend, P*ssy Talk, Gun, Go To Town, Acknowledge Me & PTTR

Doja was on my radar since So High when I was 15 back in 2014, loved it but didn't reeeeally like the rest of the EP when it got released. She truly caught my attention with the Juicy MV and then the stannings were in full force when the Rules & Cyber Sex videos dropped (and queen BKTidalwave making it go viral lol what a time). I knew she going to be huge from then! 

Edited by masochizm
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

My top 10:

1) Candy

2) Streets

3) Agora Hills

4) Been Like This

5) Juicy

6) Boss B****
7) So High

8) Tia Tamera

9) Bottom B****
10) Kiss Me More

hmm there's so many options but i'd say my top 10 probably looks something like 

1. Streets

2. Agora Hills

3. Tia Tamera

4. Wine Pon You

5. Need to Know

6. Rules

7. Attention

8. Say So

9. No Police

10. Kiss Me More

For Unreleased I would include "Doctor" and "Crush". I really only caught on when Mooo went viral but I was hooked as soon as she dropped Tia Tamera and never looked back. I do remember once Moo dropped, going back and listening to Amala before she started putting out new singles and I really gravitated towards Wine Pon You/Roll With Us/Wild Beach. I really love her R&B material the most tbh :heart: 

10 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

My top 10:

1) Candy

2) Streets

3) Agora Hills

4) Been Like This

5) Juicy

6) Boss B****
7) So High

8) Tia Tamera

9) Bottom B****
10) Kiss Me More

Good question, because I don't remember which song made me a fan :dies: either it was Boss ***** or Moo! back in 2021 :deadbanana4:

My top 10:

1. Attention
  2. Tia Tamera
  3. Moo!
  4. Streets
  5. Get Into It (Yuh)
  6. Woman
  7. Ain't ****
  8. Freak
  9. Rules
  10. Need To Know

Unreleased: Naughty and Crush :chick1:

5 hours ago, Alex said:

hmm there's so many options but i'd say my top 10 probably looks something like 

1. Streets

2. Agora Hills

3. Tia Tamera

4. Wine Pon You

5. Need to Know

6. Rules

7. Attention

8. Say So

9. No Police

10. Kiss Me More

For Unreleased I would include "Doctor" and "Crush". I really only caught on when Mooo went viral but I was hooked as soon as she dropped Tia Tamera and never looked back. I do remember once Moo dropped, going back and listening to Amala before she started putting out new singles and I really gravitated towards Wine Pon You/Roll With Us/Wild Beach. I really love her R&B material the most tbh :heart: 

Yeah Tia Tamera is what made me check for her outside of the hype from Moo! (Hence my user name). There was another song or two that I heard from Purrr! that I really didn't care for, it might have been No Police and Nunchucks by now I love both. Scarlet to me is like grown up Purrr! especially Can't Wait, Attention, and Masc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Good question, because I don't remember which song made me a fan :dies: either it was Boss ***** or Moo! back in 2021 :deadbanana4:

My top 10:

1. Attention
  2. Tia Tamera
  3. Moo!
  4. Streets
  5. Get Into It (Yuh)
  6. Woman
  7. Ain't ****
  8. Freak
  9. Rules
  10. Need To Know

Unreleased: Naughty and Crush :chick1:

I didn't realize how much I loved Boss B until it randomly came on and I got up, danced and knew all the words :WAP:

• Like 1

My inbox is open for any Coachella links :heart:

18 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

My top 10:

1) Candy

2) Streets

3) Agora Hills

4) Been Like This

5) Juicy

6) Boss B****
7) So High

8) Tia Tamera

9) Bottom B****
10) Kiss Me More

da song dat turned me into a fan was Rules

Say So turned me into a stan

My top 10 in random order

1. No Police

2. Wild Beach

3. Addicted

4. Ain't ****

5. Agora Hills

6. Say So

7. Paint The Town Red

8. Wine Pon You

9. Tia Tamera

10. Disrespectful

honorable mention

Shutcho, Streets, Piss, Better Than Me, Often, Need To Know

Edited by dabunique

53 minutes ago, king_queen said:

My inbox is open for any Coachella links :heart:

Yesterday I watched the whole Coachella performance on twitter :dies: if I find it, I'll send it to you

I found it, but the video was removed :deadbanana4:

14 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I found it, but the video was removed :deadbanana4:

Will it ever get posted on YouTube?

13 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

Will it ever get posted on YouTube?

Even if it will, I bet it will only be available for a couple of hours :deadbanana4:

Do yall think Doja doesn't dance as much now because she's trynna distance herself from Pop? 

Or because it's difficult breath control to be rapping that hard and dancing for a full hour+ set?

:celestial5:

Either way I don't like it lol.  

Edited by professor2000
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Or because it's difficult breath control to be rapping that hard and dancing for a full hour+ set?

This :alexz2:

So i think she's done with Kemosabe

looking at HitsDailyDouble, OKLOSER is under RCA while Agora Hills is Kemosabe/RCA

what do u think @professor2000

weekend 1>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dabunique said:

So i think she's done with Kemosabe

looking at HitsDailyDouble, OKLOSER is under RCA while Agora Hills is Kemosabe/RCA

what do u think @professor2000

It's still listed under Kemosabe on Spotify and on Jaxsta (site with supposedly "official full credits"). 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

Is she wearing glasses because she needs it, or it's just fashion ?

yall omg

• Like 3

I'm so phuckin ready. 

da last time she did late night, Say So hit number one 

GMG3zudXkAABi2L?format=jpg&name=large

@professor2000

GMGzzKtaIAAeKAn?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.