Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

1 hour ago, professor2000 said:

I mean it would be even better if the album is like a collab album with Alchemist (or Alchemist and 9th Wonder) vs. it being a sole Doja Cat album.  

That could also help with the “flop talk”…hell, Bey fans love to act like The Carters album ain’t a part of her discography :laugh:

A Collab album sounds great but I want it to be mostly doja. 

1 hour ago, Shirlene said:

I say she sticks to her current formula of  pop/hip hop hybrid perfection. Who cares if the naysayers claim she isn't a rapper? She makes music she enjoys and music the GP loves so who cares?

She cares. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• AMX

• Alex

• makeme

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if I’m a stan, but I wanna post in here bc miss Almala is really giving what the other girls ain’t rn. She’s got a it all. 

call him Ed Sheeran he in love w my body INDEEDD :WAP:

13 minutes ago, AMX said:

A Collab album sounds great but I want it to be mostly doja. 

She cares. 

Yeah it would vocally only be her, but it would be a “collab” with a producer.  Alchemist is not one of those producers that needs to be up front + center.  :laugh:

This kind an old school reference lol, but Groove Theory (R&B) was an example of this.  

The producer was mainly silent, while the girl was the voice/face of the group.  THAT kind of collab album.  

Releasing a dual pop/rap album in two volumes is such a slay idea. that way it won’t matter if the rap side flops since it’ll be counted as one anyway.

also PH is inching closer and closer to being in the top 10 a year after release :gaycat2:

Edited by Kid A

And I also don’t know if I trust RCA to get the playlisting right with THAT many songs happening at once.  :laugh: 

Doja said the show is going to embody her whole trajectory, but for me the one she was doing at the festivals was already diverse and got all of her hits and a good mixture of Hot Pink and Planet Her. Maybe more Amala? Also her opening with So High would be IT.

3 hours ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Doja said the show is going to embody her whole trajectory, but for me the one she was doing at the festivals was already diverse and got all of her hits and a good mixture of Hot Pink and Planet Her. Maybe more Amala? Also her opening with So High would be IT.

idk but i just know it will be EXCELLENT :jonny2:

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m excited and nervous at the same time.

x2 and she's not the headliner. Imagine if she was. :deadbanana2:

"Best Coachella performance since Bey"

Oh wow, they are hyping this set up! I'm getting even more excited, ahhhhhhhhhh :jonny5:

Where is the live stream ? And when does it start 

This live stream is about to be :flame:

She slayed 

"I BROUGHT THE MEXICAN PIZZA BACK BTW HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA" :ahh:

Epic set. I was so sad when it was getting towards the end. Best of the weekend by far. 

She ATE but that was expected. 

The preview of that new song. Rock Doja :jonnycat:

Edited by Kid A

Doja was :flame: Im still amazed by the production & effot she gave us :WAP:

Doja Cat is the moment she was the best Female perfomer of this year at Coachella

14 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

i’m so happy she did go to town that’s the first song of hers i ever heard.

Go to Town was so fun !!!!!

Is Doja doing rock next ?

16 minutes ago, reymiu said:

Go to Town was so fun !!!!!

Is Doja doing rock next ?

Maybe, but Alchemist (producer) just confirmed she did Hip-hop songs with him.  Lol!  So who knows what’s next.

I know that there’s still more Taco Bell promo planned for next few months, so the song could be associated with that too (just like “Celebrity Skin”).  

7 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Maybe, but Alchemist (producer) just confirmed she did Hip-hop songs with him.  Lol!  So who knows what’s next.

I know that there’s still more Taco Bell promo planned for next few months, so the song could be associated with that too (just like “Celebrity Skin”).  

Well I think it would be fun if Doja mixes rock and hip-hop

This still sounds good today

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.