Doja Cat

Kylie Jenner

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

ok but this is what I was saying earlier with those charity collabs, i would LOVE if she would give a verse to my good sis Mabel :WAP:

I didn’t know who she was but when I listened to her songs, I heard “Say So like Doja” and I’m sold!

we need them to give us the European smash! :jonny6:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dabunique

• AMX

• Alex

• makeme

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, AMX said:

:gaycat5:
waiting for I like You prediction. 

3 minutes ago, makeme said:

I think it will stay top 10. The Airplay number is being underestimated. 

When r they sending Vegas to radio?

4 minutes ago, AMX said:

I was thinking da same like it should be top 40 radio by Thursday and with stable streams it should hold 

2 minutes ago, AMX said:

Yeah he got it wrong last week and predicted a #11 debut so we shall see

The MV will also give it a nice boost in a few weeks I wonder when they will drop it? 

3 minutes ago, makeme said:

Yeah he got it wrong last week and predicted a #11 debut so we shall see

The MV will also give it a nice boost in a few weeks I wonder when they will drop it? 

That is if they have a video. I don’t think they had planned on making ILY a single. 

6 minutes ago, dabunique said:

When r they sending Vegas to radio?

No information on that yet but I imagine they would when the film is out. I’m interested to see if they’ll try Urban radio. 

I can’t believe that I’m hoping a Elvis movie will be successful but whatever helps Vegas is welcomed. :michael:

1 hour ago, AMX said:

I can’t believe that I’m hoping a Elvis movie will be successful but whatever helps Vegas is welcomed. :michael:

It comes out this month right? I’m confused to why they waiting to send it to radio. 

especially now dat it’s blowing up on streams 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

It comes out this month right? I’m confused to why they waiting to send it to radio. 

especially now dat it’s blowing up on streams 

Movie is out June 24. 

I don’t know what they are waiting on either. It’s a RCA release and we know how they are. 

None of her songs this year have trended on TikTok but she still trends. 

She made Say it Right by Nelly Furtado and Like this by Kelly Rowland go semi viral. 

Her like that split has gone viral and She has treadmill Challenge of her hits going viral. 
:gaycat2:

I see this sentiment a few times and I don’t get it. Outside of their Dr. Luke songs their music having nothing in common.

Every time I see a Whip tweet I laugh. Whip Stans are wishing, hoping and praying it will get the Payday, Freak or Up and Down treatment but Doja hates it. :ahh:

10 minutes ago, AMX said:

I see this sentiment a few times and I don’t get it. Outside of their Dr. Luke songs their music having nothing in common.

the only thing that could be considered similar is their animated visuals, but Doja is much more versatile and occupies a completely different sphere than Katy so I don't understand this comparison either 

12 minutes ago, AMX said:

It’s just an extension of trying to frame Doja as a singer first to discredit her rap

11 hours ago, AMX said:

None of her songs this year have trended on TikTok but she still trends. 

She made Say it Right by Nelly Furtado and Like this by Kelly Rowland go semi viral. 

Her like that split has gone viral and She has treadmill Challenge of her hits going viral. 
:gaycat2:

She can turn any song into a hit. Most of her songs trend through TikTok and then get huge streams. Very impressive :clap3:

1 minute ago, raven said:

the only thing that could be considered similar is their animated visuals, but Doja is much more versatile and occupies a completely different sphere than Katy so I don't understand this comparison either 

Like most of Katy’s most known songs are like adult contemporary ear candy, you think those lite FM people want to listen to Get Into It (Yuh)? :skull: 

awww she's cute! I really want a picture of them together. 

2 hours ago, AMX said:

I guess because they are “tongue and cheek” with their lyrics? Idk.  I don’t get it either.  

^ Couldn’t agree more. Hoping Doja gets her tonsils fixed soon to perform with The Weeknd.:jonny5:

5 hours ago, raven said:

Even with the visuals, Doja’s is more risqué like with her lyrics, making her unable move into Katy’s safe pop space. 

5 hours ago, mxoonlight said:

Like most of Katy’s most known songs are like adult contemporary ear candy, you think those lite FM people want to listen to Get Into It (Yuh)? :skull: 

Spilled. The difference is obvious when you know the radio formats they dominate. 

2 hours ago, yeezytaughtme said:

^ Couldn’t agree more. Hoping Doja gets her tonsils fixed soon to perform with The Weeknd.:jonny5:

this is never happening.

Planet Her world tour 2023 needs to be confirmed already

2 hours ago, AdrianNicki said:

I'd take Whip over Payday anyday.

exactly 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.