• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• VictorJustino

• KBax

6 hours ago, Confusion said:

Jokes on us, Demi Wand = Fabletics, this was for promo shoot for Demi Wand :eli: 

We should choose collectively to unstan her. It's about time. I can't deal with this anymore. 

True, also that wand is getting her shadowbanned on insta even more…she can be so dumb and her team aint better either sometimes 

Another week almost gone and still no news

:rip: 

Single must be dropping so soon omgggg

On 5/2/2022 at 6:55 PM, Confusion said:

Jokes on us, Demi Wand = Fabletics, this was for promo shoot for Demi Wand :eli: 

Fabletics it's such a triggering word for me :deadbanana2:

So... Demi has liked a dm about a tour happening this year. 

Imagen

Also an insider is teasing it. Only in the USA (she has no connections outside the US)

Dates set for October 2022

It's gonna be a theater tour

Edited by thatsmydemi

Another week almost gone... so... if she didn't lie and lead single is truly dropping before June, it's either Friday 20th or Friday 27th :jonny5: 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:49 AM, thatsmydemi said:

Another week almost gone... so... if she didn't lie and lead single is truly dropping before June, it's either Friday 20th or Friday 27th :jonny5: 

Or she’s gonna drop it midweek like SNS

3 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

This ***** is never coming

I give up

:ahh: 

we've just entered the last week of May. 

if she's coming next Friday (or before), an announcement must happen anytime now. 

do you still believe she's coming next week? :rip: 

She's coming in weeks, meaning she'll come in 100 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Cheeerl said:

She's coming in weeks, meaning she'll come in 100 weeks.

the fact that it's been already 3 weeks since she said that :skull: 

Hey guys! New Demi stan here :chick1: excited to celebrate the rock era , I hope Demi is doing well given the personal incident with their friend recently. I know they will bounce back 

The rumor was May 27, so we’ll see we should get an announcement this weekend or next Monday if it’s true. But Demi recently lost a close friend so I understand if it gets postponed. 

Also Demi has a song with a drag Queen that was described as a gay anthem so I see that coming out during pride month in June. Lead single should arrive before then

10 hours ago, Freakshowvato said:

Hey guys! New Demi stan here :chick1: excited to celebrate the rock era , I hope Demi is doing well given the personal incident with their friend recently. I know they will bounce back 

omgggg welcome!!

Let's revive the Demi base till the announcement of the lead single!

I fear they might have pushed back the release of the lead single because of her friend... :dancehall: 

--

What's your fave eras? :) 

My fav era is DEMI era or Confident era. My fav albums is TMYLM and DWTDTAOSO. TMYLM tour was not fun bc Demi was going thru so much and it was so heavy. Even post Wilmer breakup and album topic was heavy. Neon Lights Tour was best tour they’ve had yet imo, so many throwbacks and so fun and pop rock vibe kinda 

Demi’s next era can be very fun, especially tour. A rock album imagine that!!!!!! Rock songs live are insane 

21 minutes ago, Zoooooo said:

https://ibb.co/6W5Ld4F

I hope this means May 27th :jonny:

I hope so too :weeps: 

but something tells we're just make things up at this point :weeps: 

7 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

My fav era is DEMI era or Confident era. My fav albums is TMYLM and DWTDTAOSO. TMYLM tour was not fun bc Demi was going thru so much and it was so heavy. Even post Wilmer breakup and album topic was heavy. Neon Lights Tour was best tour they’ve had yet imo, so many throwbacks and so fun and pop rock vibe kinda 

Demi’s next era can be very fun, especially tour. A rock album imagine that!!!!!! Rock songs live are insane 

OH WOW YOUR TASTE :jonny5: 

I feel bad because TMYLM tour is something I will never forget. It was my first time seeing Demi after more than a decade stanning her. :cries: 

and then a month later she was battling for her life... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.