• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• VictorJustino

• KBax

GM7_sedXoAAGDvh?format=jpg&name=largeGM8BAgfXkAA8oyF?format=jpg&name=largeGM7_hV_XwAAHct0?format=jpg&name=large

SHE LOOKS STUNNING

• Like 1

We Won!

• Like 1

She literally delivered and did not disappoint. She was also trending on twitter after the live stream! I just don't get all the hate from atrl… haters can't stand to see a talented, beautiful, slaying queen thriving I guess? And her teasing new music soon, the new era has officially started yall :jonnycat:

Obsessed with the dress. Loved it! :jonny:  such an upgrade from the first met gala :jonny: 

• Like 1

the dress is cute but why is she posing like that :lmao:

shes thriving i cant wait for the lead single

Just a thing...

Her PR team is working... She received a Lot of articles about her met gala Comeback...

I Hope she slays her comeback

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts? Pop-rock and electropop sounds weird but good in some way. I'd feel sorry for R&B Demi if this is true though. All the teasing lead to R&B :toofunny2:

By the way, she's back to posting pictures doing exercise/at the gym... this can only mean she's getting ready and losing weight. New era is upon us. Give it 2-3 months. 

• Like 1

God, Don't Forget and Here We Go Again are still so special to me. Along with Hello My Name Is... by Bridgit Mendler, these are the best albums released on Hollywood Records. 

I do think Dancing with the Devil...The Art of Starting Over and Holy **** are some of Demi's best works too. I'm really excited for what's next.

My ranking of her albums:

1. Dancing with the Devil… The Art of Starting Over

2. Tell Me You Love Me

3. Holy ****

4. Here We Go Again

5. Demi

6. Confident

7. Don't Forget

8. Unbroken

9. Revamped (but I don't really count this one since it isn't a studio album)

HF has so many highs, but I almost always skip Bones, Heaven, DF, HM, and Freak :( 

I really only skip Mad World on DWTD and SDL on TMYLM, which is why they are above HF. 

I cant believe she has 9 albums. She's so consistent.

I am open to anything as long as it's not another rock album. If it is electro pop and pop/rock I'll be open to it but was really looking forward to R&B as she was teasing it. Who knows though it could be anything at this point sources have only claimed it to be these genres and we haven't been teased any music yet so it's really up in air. Super excited though something's coming soon though with her getting back into shape.

• 4 weeks later...

The discography is absolutely incredible. Woof. I hadn't streamed it all year. :falcon:

So excited for the next one!!! 

Solo was my favorite back in the day. Oooo i was thinking how Don't Forget slaps way harder than i remembered but then HWGA came on and reminded me oh my god this album is so good.

15 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

The discography is absolutely incredible. Woof. I hadn't streamed it all year. :falcon:

So excited for the next one!!! 

Hopefully later this year. :fan:

--

Her discography is criminally underrated only because she's Demi Lovato. A shame. 

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

Hopefully later this year. :fan:

--

Her discography is criminally underrated only because she's Demi Lovato. A shame. 

In Real Life will be getting one of my 11s if there is another discography rate. Banger.

Cry Baby with the "CONGRATULATIOOONS" sustained G5 will always be legendary for me :jonny5:

Interview coming? 

Also... just out of curiosity... she's barely changed her image. With this I mean that she still looks very rock-ish. I'm starting to think she's played with us and she's stuck with rock lmao.

Is she like coming back ever? 

I still believe she should make a ballads album or make a compilation of her ballads and add 5 new songs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.