Cardi B

URBAN

On 8/19/2024 at 4:36 PM, cartierdelrey said:

birth/baby reveal, album title + cover + tracklist + preorder + release date, promo for the era (magazines, interviews, etc)… 

That feels like it's too many things. I- There's JUST SO MUCH yet to actually come from this era lol

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/19/2024 at 5:08 PM, cartierdelrey said:

Ugh, this might be me being wishful but this is what I want out of the CB2 era:

- Architectural Digest magazine cover 

- Another Vogue cover (preferably US)

- Forbes cover for Whipshots 

- Whipshots distribution deal with a major retailer (Something like Walmart or Target)

- SNL appearance 

- Public networth updated to $150M+ 

- Another Super Bowl Halftime Show commercial 

- Coachella 2025 headliner 

- Documentary 

- Successful sold out arena tour 

wellyes-tokyo-toni.gif

It's possible. I think they'll do a good amount of promo and other stuff. The Whipshots thing, I don't think it has much to do with the CB2 era. That will be announced whenever it is ready/is the time to be announced. But the team would take care that album and business ventures don't clash in terms of announcements.

4 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Helga Pataki is gonna drop her deluxe album on Cardi's release date, isn't she :toofunny3:

well she's gonna end up embarrassed cause a deluxe album is NOT gonna outchart a brand new album :biblio:

maybe i'll listen to it first so i can appreciate the quality of CB2 more… those snippets are giving mess

5 minutes ago, punisher said:

well she's gonna end up embarrassed cause a deluxe album is NOT gonna outchart a brand new album :biblio:

maybe i'll listen to it first so i can appreciate the quality of CB2 more… those snippets are giving mess

We streaming #her album on Telegram sis before we clock in on a credited streaming service for Miss Almanzar

2 hours ago, cartierdelrey said:

We streaming #her album on Telegram sis before we clock in on a credited streaming service for Miss Almanzar

lmao when PF2 came out i started streaming on telegram but it was so bad i just stopped after the 2nd song:bibliahh: even the dissing couldn't get me to finish it

fr though i cant waitt for CB2 release date, its gonna be so fun. i might clock out of atrl and X when the streaming numbers start coming through though, im not letting anything ruin that week

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, punisher said:

lmao when PF2 came out i started streaming on telegram but it was so bad i just stopped after the 2nd song:bibliahh: even the dissing couldn't get me to finish it

fr though i cant waitt for CB2 release date, its gonna be so fun

After our sista finishes shopping for a new apartment, finds that rare Birkin, sends off Star to prison, and gives birth… then we'll finally hear some album tea :sistrens:

1 minute ago, cartierdelrey said:

After our sista finishes shopping for a new apartment, finds that rare Birkin, sends off Star to prison, and gives birth… then we'll finally hear some album tea :sistrens:

im surprised she's getting an apartment in NY

offtocheat is finally GONE:jonny6:

she's def due next month her belly is huge

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

finally he can keep ATL because nobody wants her THERE

1 minute ago, theweekend said:

Helga doing that will benefit cardi. hope she does it.

yep

cause its very unlikely a deluxe is gonna push that flop album to #1, its literally about to fall under 1M streams. but it will get both fanbases really competitive and the GP will be more tuned in

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

It's a kii because her Jersey place is literally across the water from NYC (40 minutes 💀). I honestly have a weird feeling she's going to give birth in the next 2 weeks. I have so much anxiety that she's dropping everything on one day, I'm not ready!

1 minute ago, theweekend said:

finally he can keep ATL because nobody wants her THERE

do they hate her there or smthn?:priceless:

yep

cause its very unlikely a deluxe is gonna push that flop album to #1, its literally about to fall under 1M streams. but it will get both fanbases really competitive and the GP will be more tuned in

also bg can delude barbz to stream starships that week instead with fake fan streaming party

:suburban:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

do they hate her there or smthn?:priceless:

we hate wherever she is that offset's dick is close to her

3 minutes ago, theweekend said:

we hate wherever she is that offset's dick is close to her

i need cardi to have a hoe era

she needs to date rappers, athletes, bruno whatever! like we were deprived from those dating rumours cause of that man

lets hope offset already helped secure the CB2 features though

5 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

It's a kii because her Jersey place is literally across the water from NYC (40 minutes 💀). I honestly have a weird feeling she's going to give birth in the next 2 weeks. I have so much anxiety that she's dropping everything on one day, I'm not ready!

fr like i just know something is coming soon

i think the announcement was slated for july but she had to push it back cause the process was way more complicated than she thought

the cover art better be a GAG. she needs to top Press

fr like i just know something is coming soon

i think the announcement was slated for july but she had to push it back cause the process was way more complicated than she thought

the cover art better be a GAG. she needs to top Press

I'm lowering my expectations hunni… she's had a consistent track record of disappointing me for the past couple years. But I KNOW she has it in her to gag bad. Patientce has been such a weak creative director, that girl had Cardi film a music video in a warehouse wearing red duct tape. 

also do you think there's a "surprise" with the album? I have a odd feeling there is!

10 minutes ago, punisher said:

i need cardi to have a hoe era

she needs to date rappers, athletes, bruno whatever! like we were deprived from those dating rumours cause of that man

lets hope offset already helped secure the CB2 features though

now she has children it's very unlikely. tbh I don't know if she's ever going to do something like WAP again.

6 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

I'm lowering my expectations hunni… she's had a consistent track record of disappointing me for the past couple years. But I KNOW she has it in her to gag bad. Patientce has been such a weak creative director, that girl had Cardi film a music video in a warehouse wearing red duct tape. 

also do you think there's a "surprise" with the album? I have a odd feeling there is!

not warehouse:bibliahh: like what video was miles better than enough tbh, its the only good thing offset has done their whole relationship

idk about a surprise though, she's really disorganised. im sure there will be something, but it wont be huge like a visual album or something to that caliber

2 minutes ago, theweekend said:

now she has children it's very unlikely. tbh I don't know if she's ever going to do something like WAP again.

yeah i feel like now that Kulture is getting older she doesn't wanna embarass her like the way Akbar does her kids

she's not gonna stop rapping about sex but i don't see a big sex anthem like WAP ever happening again, and tbh we didnt lose!

"Invasion of Privacy" [222 weeks charted/313 weeks since debut]1-2-2-4-4-7-5-5-5-6-9-8-6-5-5-5-5-7-8-10-10-12-14-15-16-14-20-15-18-17-24-27-28-32-32-29-28-26-12-14-16-20-22-17-13-19-17-21-20-15-18-27-27-25-26-29-27-31-34-30-28-36-34-33-32-33-35-32-36-44-45-45-46-43-39-46-48-51-53-50-50-55-60-58-68-75-102-95-107-114-56-60-63-67-68-73-73-84-79-75-80-82-86-96-98-87-82-81-80-82-84-86-96-91-92-103-96-91-91-88-92-91-58 (WAP effect)-60-72-78-77-70-76-87-105-102-108-109-103-108-133-141-162-169-178-198-138-106-104-103-103-108-89 (UP effect)-100-99-98-95-94-94-97-100-102-111-119-118-117-120-124-121-105-118-126-133-125-133-142-138-152-150-154-161-163-175-170-181-173-178-192-192-189-187-121-150-145-173-159-169-187-172 -112-110-124-123-174-169-186-174-166-164-165-161-167-161-181-177-185-185-187-187-200-188-183-189-184-193-191-NC- [21 weeks top 10]

Like What (Freestyle): 38 -84-91

Enough (Miami): 9-44-62-58-55-55-80-81-75-79-76-74-64-75-89

Punteria (Shakira feature): 72-

Put em in the fridge (Peso Pluma feature): 121

this is lowkey making me emotional cause the fame kinda took that spark away from her

Rap **** got boring they been asking for me
Mommy mode or model mode now back to money 
Shooters know it ain't no app if I say tag 'em for me
I get real hilarious when hoes be acting funny
Fresh out the runway with that motherfucking garment
I can smell the hooo smell the model with the armpit
New bag is a Telfar Cullinan is death star
Parent teacher conference I'm dressed like it's the Met Ball
I said I had that WAP who got offended? Some old dry *****
Only ho I listen to is me and my conscious
New bag got some freckles on it ooh that's the ostrich
Thought I was the victim, I'm the killer, it's a plot twist, B*TCH

THIS THAT MOTHERFUCKING HOT SH*T

punisher

Spoiler

whoever wrote this needs a payraise like whooooo

her best-written verse ever idk:jonny6:

35 minutes ago, punisher said:

Rap **** got boring they been asking for me
Mommy mode or model mode now back to money 
Shooters know it ain't no app if I say tag 'em for me
I get real hilarious when hoes be acting funny
Fresh out the runway with that motherfucking garment
I can smell the hooo smell the model with the armpit
New bag is a Telfar Cullinan is death star
Parent teacher conference I'm dressed like it's the Met Ball
I said I had that WAP who got offended? Some old dry *****
Only ho I listen to is me and my conscious
New bag got some freckles on it ooh that's the ostrich
Thought I was the victim, I'm the killer, it's a plot twist, B*TCH

THIS THAT MOTHERFUCKING HOT SH*T

punisher

Hide contents

whoever wrote this needs a payraise like whooooo

her best-written verse ever idk:jonny6:

Is it bad that I have so much PTSD from the messy rollout of HS, that I can't bring myself to listen to it 😭

22 minutes ago, cartierdelrey said:

Is it bad that I have so much PTSD from the messy rollout of HS, that I can't bring myself to listen to it 😭

I kinda kept away from twitter during that era but lorddd was it just a massive mess. The song could've went top 10 if the video was just released on the friday, she even filmed a video for the solo version of the song but Atlantic ruined it for everyone

https://www.instagram.com/reel/ChDy-RYIhQy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2022 in general was just so messy, she was really beefing with everyone

I'm at my WITS END with this girl. She got until mid September before I pack up my Bardigang stan card hunni. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.