Cardi B

URBAN

14 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Let's just hope Atlantic picked the next single and not Cardi 

:suburban:

Enough (JT is a flop) was a good choice, the lack of playlisting is what hurt the song. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Stepfon

• Raver

• HandsomeGumDrop

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/2/2024 at 3:20 PM, Bhabylon said:

Let's just hope Atlantic picked the next single and not Cardi 

:suburban:

not offset you mean? he gave her the great suggestion to drop bongos and like what:suburban:

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2024 at 5:49 AM, Stepfon said:

Enough (JT is a flop) was a good choice, the lack of playlisting is what hurt the song. 

yeah i fully thought it would pull money numbers, but i kinda see why it didnt pop off. hook is catchy enough but the verses needed a fixing

she thinks shes so slick:rip: like girl give it up and announce it

9 minutes ago, punisher said:

yeah i fully thought it would pull money numbers, but i kinda see why it didnt pop off. hook is catchy enough but the verses needed a fixing

My biggest gripe with Enough was the production and that it could've passed as a 2018-2020 song imo 

and lowkey that made me worried about the album :emofish: but based on the last snippet she shared, it sounds like she's been cooking fresh things up 

9 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

My biggest gripe with Enough was the production and that it could've passed as a 2018-2020 song imo 

and lowkey that made me worried about the album :emofish: but based on the last snippet she shared, it sounds like she's been cooking fresh things up 

she's versatile asf, im sure she has many surprises in CB2

bongos sounds nothing like enough, like what sounds nothing like enough. but i do feel like that Up/Hot ****/Enough trap sound will be the most evident

3 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Raver said:

spacer.png

She (kind of) 8 that.

spacer.png

On 7/2/2024 at 3:49 PM, Stepfon said:

It was a perfectly serviceable radio and club OPP song. WE DON"T NEED anymore of it but it served it's purpose.

18 hours ago, punisher said:

not offset you mean? he gave her the great suggestion to drop bongos and like what:suburban:

I doubt Offset is going to be in that position any longer...now that the drama has reached to the family...it's a wrap.

Which is good. He won't set her up with singles catered toward an audience that won't stream her song anyways.

18 hours ago, punisher said:

she thinks shes so slick:rip: like girl give it up and announce it

She should announce the album, the pregnancy, and the divorce in one swoop. 

The thematic rollout would be major. A release, a delivery, a chapter closed to new beginnings which tie in the first two announcements.

:fountain:

17 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

I have a feeling people are going to understand why she released older developed tracks over the past two years. It's giving appetizer vibes.

Hot ish straight out of 2019

Bongos

Like what

Enough

recording well before it was released and not just a few months. In some cases years.

I think they had to make the money back that they spent on the tracks.

My thing is: Hot ish just cannot make the album. Like what BETTER NOT take up a track even thought Like what is perfectly fine but we only need 4 released tracks plus whatever new song she'll release.

CB2

1-16 New single + 15 new tracks. Last year she said 18 tracks so 12-14 new tracks then.

17-20 WAP, Up, Bongos, Enough

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.