Camila Cabello

Golden Hour

Lead announcement on her birthday or it is def delayed & postponed.

• Like 1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• istersay

• jdanton2

• rac7d

• vinicius

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

Agreed, team destroyed the hype and destroyed her engagements at socials too, IG and everything (posted, deleted etc).

Even her followers are decreasing :rip:

2 hours ago, Exzime. said:

Even her followers are decreasing :rip:

yikes :biblio:

Please be true about the announcement and the video

camblondefeb1.gif

Edited by istersay

44 minutes ago, Musiclover123 said:

does anyone know if this is a real snippet ?? 😵‍💫😵‍💫 @JustLikeMagic

Probably an AI again, but I really hope I am wrong, cause this SLAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vinicius
  • Like 1

Girl was filming a music video today.

At least she’s working her ass off!

it will be worth it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, vinicius said:

Probably an IA again, but I really hope I am wrong, cause this SLAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think either one of them posted the clip, but someone on the crew could have I guess

GHTfZC_W8AAT2iK?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

the mv shooting is exciting, but probably that 1 guy posted ig stories and deleted will be fired lmao..

and its kinda funny we dont know which ones is the drake collab and carti collab, including the 2 new unreleased snippets between fans

• Haha 1

Just now, vinicius said:

Girl was filming a music video today.

At least she’s working her ass off!

it will be worth it 

she's a hard worker, definitely will pay off

camilafingerscrossed.gif

1 minute ago, rickycabello123 said:

the mv shooting is exciting, but probably that 1 guy posted ig stories and deleted will be fired lmao..

and its kinda funny we dont know which ones is the drake collab and carti collab, including the 2 new unreleased snippets between fans

we'll be the last to know down.gif

4 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

i’m not sure i believe there is a drake collab.

but if the song with carti is that one from the preview, she’s really back for the throne and the crown. that song will be huge 

But are they will be streaming tho? (Playboi Carti fans) ... For Drake, no matter what he is a big artist, so the song will be the moment and could he the biggest song of 2024.

4 minutes ago, rickycabello123 said:

But are they will be streaming tho? (Playboi Carti fans) ... For Drake, no matter what he is a big artist, so the song will be the moment and could he the biggest song of 2024.

be

2 hours ago, Musiclover123 said:

does anyone know if this is a real snippet ?? 😵‍💫😵‍💫 @JustLikeMagic

Not real! the only real snippet leaked from the album yet is the i luv it one. :gaycat6:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rickycabello123 said:

Playboi carti is currently #1 on Spotify and Apple music . Drake's new songs failed to enter in the top 10 on hot 100 some weeks ago! 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

6 hours ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Not real! the only real snippet leaked from the album yet is the i luv it one. :gaycat6:

Cheeky-Suspicious.gif

@JustLikeMagic is there really zero Latin influence though on the album? Kind of hard to believe considering the album is apparently a love letter to Miami and the producer mainly does rosalia records ?

10 hours ago, JustLikeMagic said:

Yeah but is the Carti collab on her album or his?

38 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

@JustLikeMagic is there really zero Latin influence though on the album? Kind of hard to believe considering the album is apparently a love letter to Miami and the producer mainly does rosalia records ?

But I don’t think Rosalía’s sound is latin rooted. I think Camila teamed up with El Guincho to make the messy sound we’ve heard in songs like Aute Culture, A Pale, etc.

If that’s the sound Camila is aiming for, we are more than fine! It might suit her very well.

Edited by vinicius

@vinicius I’m absolutely down to admit my wrongs here lol. I almost assumed that rosalia sound to be Latin tinged so that’s why I figured an album centred around Miami with said producer would have at least some sprinkles in there and I hope it does because that’s where she shines

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vinicius said:

Is this true?

She’s really getting on my nerves

Kinda makes sense bc June gloom ( coachella snippet she posted and deleted on instagram) doesn’t sound hyperpop at all.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheFireLexus said:

Yeah but is the Carti collab on her album or his?

meant for hers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vinicius said:

Is this true?

She’s really getting on my nerves

no lol, she just scrapped some songs and this also happened with romance and familia, she changes songs now and then before releasing her albums.

Familia had a lot of songs wich were extremely commercial and pop and were scrapped, y'all havent heard yet cause they havent leaked but yeah there was a lot of pop gems actually lol.

Romance had some spanish/latin influeced songs (familia direction) wich were scrapped too, i mean songs wich would really fit familia and thats funny, they havent leaked too.

and as for the fourth album, she has been doing sessions for it since late 2022, some initial sessions have already been scrapped but nothing is 100% certain yet, the album is in the mastering process right now also, so that's why she's still going to the studio a few times.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.