Björk

theblackestday

I’ve loved every Bjork album except for Utopia :skull: so I reeeeeeaalllyyyy hope the new album is better than Utopia (also pls no more arca!!!! Love her no shade but…..yeah lmao)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• Kh-Loud

• Aquamarine

• John Slayne

I used to hate Utopia but it kinda clicked just recently. Body Memory is still a skip and overall the album is way too long.

where the **** is this album, we have been waiting, where is the lead????? I doubt she ditched arca but if we get another utopia'd mess girl...

• 1 month later...

today years old when I realized I was lied to and that Drawing Restraint #9 is unfairly maligned and actually has at least three very good tracks

• 2 weeks later...

I've been listening to Utopia a lot lately.. I thought I hated it and have been avoiding it for ages, but its actually so good with only a couple of exceptions (cant stand The Gate).

Medulla still doesn't click for me but it don't hate it. Same for Volta.

Top three albums for now would be:

Vulnicura - Vespertine - Utopia

:gayorkcat1:

Wow. I'm just getting into her discography.

How come I've never given her a chance?

Homogenic is one of the best albums I've ever listened to :jonny5:I'm shaking :jonny5:

Just now, Donquizote said:

Wow. I'm just getting into her discography.

How come I've never given her a chance?

Homogenic is one of the best albums I've ever listened to :jonny5:I'm shaking :jonny5:

Welcome :gayorkcat2:

Take your time feeling out every album and don’t worry about not vibing with one at first if you come across one that feels too out there. Homogenic is definitely one of the all-time greats, it really deserves its reputation.

Been listening to Joga for the whole day.

It makes me depressed, lonely and wants to get a guy to be in a relationship with me :jonny5:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

after sitting with Fossora for a while:

Vespertine

Homogenic

Biophilia

Debut

Fossora

Vulnicura

Volta

Medúlla

Utopia

bjork-stan-twitter.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Get in little björksters

bjork-stan-twitter.gif

Edited by sunbathinganimal

• 2 weeks later...

Biophilia Live (the album) is finally on streaming

• 5 weeks later...

PSA to the American Bjärbz to let you know that B-sides are UP on spotify :jonny5: I can finally stream Amphibian and I Remember You :jonny5:

• Like 2

I just saw the Where Is The Line music video and what the hell was that :redface:

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 5:09 PM, shookspeare said:

PSA to the American Bjärbz to let you know that B-sides are UP on spotify :jonny5: I can finally stream Amphibian and I Remember You :jonny5:

I’m so happy that Family Tree is now available to stream! :jonnycat:

It looks like they’re continuing to add MORE single EPs! Listening to Alarm Call remixes right now. :loud:

revisiting Fossora. the album kinda came and went for me, but i'm actually enjoying it again right now. it just doesn't have a lot of replay value to me.

• 1 month later...

Finally listened to Vespertine today and, wow, what a gorgeous album. :jonny:  I still need to play it some more to make up my mind, but I think I might prefer it to Homogenic.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.