Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Yes, but it's likely whatever dance she's doing will go viral, especially on TikTok, which will push the song on streaming

I would kii if she didn’t do a dance like expected. 

But if she does I’m excited to see it everywhere , like her dances usually are.

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Island Goddess said:

I would kii if she didn’t do a dance like expected. 

But if she does I’m excited to see it everywhere , like her dances usually are.

She'll do something cute, fun, and easily digestible for virality.  It seems that's what she's going for this time.

12 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

The meltdowns are so confusing to me. 

Most cases we just trolling eachother. 

Lets get back to the surprise releases....the girls want everything at once

They lied acting like they didn't & now all they do is complain after 2 weeks

Adele went on Desert Island Discs and chose Bills, Bills, Bills. She said that song changed her life, introduced her to the artist of her life and how she is still the soundtrack of her life. We love a stan. :gaycat:

After today's radio update, there's around 15M audience difference between her and #10. If she keeps these updates up (and with the other songs falling as well), she could be top 10 on US radio in about 5 days time! :duca: That's insane! Does anyone know when the last time she was top 10 on overall radio, as a lead artist, was?

Yvette shouldnt have reposted that Instagram. That made us believe things would be different this time but it was all a lie.

The era was going very well until they failed to drop the video and perform at the BET Awards. That made so much sense but we got nothing. A video then + another when the album drops is all most of us asked. That has been how successful albums have been released for the past 5 years. She positioned herself as a visual artist so people panicking over the lack of visuals is fair and understandable. 

Not complaining doesn’t make you a better fan.

We all spent over $100 on her website already. Now there’s nothing to do but spiral while she recovers at her Hamptons nursing home.

Stop writing essays. 

rZQIDPu.gif

I’m exhausted reading so many words

rZQIDPu.gif

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

After today's radio update, there's around 15M audience difference between her and #10. If she keeps these updates up (and with the other songs falling as well), she could be top 10 on US radio in about 5 days time! :duca: That's insane! Does anyone know when the last time she was top 10 on overall radio, as a lead artist, was?

Drunk In Love peaked at #6 according to kworb archives 

At least in the grand scheme of things 25 days isn't far away.

rZQIDPu.gif

and with the state of the world and how every day is a new fresh hell, it'll be here in no time.

• rZQIDPu.gif

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Didn’t Drunk In Love peak at #7?

rZQIDPu.gif

2 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

That's amazing. I thought DIL was mostly an urban radio hit.

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

Huge update on radio but tragic Spotify numbers. This is her Maroon 5 era :rip:

It's all "yay" and cute now, but if those callouts come out in a couple weeks and they're bad... it will be OVER OVER for us. Both radio and streaming saying no.

Lettuce pray :cute:

How do you search the archives on Kworb for radio? Did you just have to toggle the dates and manually check, or is it a bit easier to check?

4 minutes ago, Machete said:

It's all "yay" and cute now, but if those callouts come out in a couple weeks and they're bad... it will be OVER OVER for us. Both radio and streaming saying no.

Lettuce pray :cute:

We need it to stay doing well on radio until the album week. That could be the week it peaks. 

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

How do you search the archives on Kworb for radio? Did you just have to toggle the dates and manually check, or is it a bit easier to check?

Manually but he made it very easy. You can change it by year, then month, then date. Took less than a minute 

Manually but he made it very easy. You can change it by year, then month, then date. Took less than a minute 

Thanks sis. I'll take a look for her past singles. I'm intrigued!

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

It's manually. What I usually do, is go to a date a couple months after the song's supposed peak.

For example:

Drunk In Love peaked in radio in Feb/March 2014. If I just go to a random Feb/March date trying to find its peak, I might have to scroll through more dates, because it could've still been in the midst of peaking. Instead, I just go to May 2014, when it was past its peak (out of the top 20) but still charting, and it shows its true final peak.

I just checked amazon.com and the cd isn’t available on there :deadbanana4:

Add this to the list of complaints 

1 minute ago, Machete said:

It's manually. What I usually do, is go to a date a couple months after the song's supposed peak.

For example:

Drunk In Love peaked in radio in Feb/March 2014. If I just go to a random Feb/March date trying to find its peak, I might have to scroll through more dates, because it could've still been in the midst of peaking. Instead, I just go to May 2014, when it was past its peak (out of the top 20) but still charting, and it shows its true final peak.

Thank you! I'll take a look now.

10 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

That's amazing. I thought DIL was mostly an urban radio hit.

It was. But it became "viral" so Pop felt obligated to play it. It peaked at #12 there and with her usual slaying on Urban, it gave it a good peak. 

I think this page is proof another song is dropping before the album.

https://music.beyonce.com/?queueittoken=e_beyonce~q_ed059f1e-30c3-4adc-aace-48ee4f313d0e~ts_1656962054~ce_true~rt_safetynet~h_fc3f63f1ed962405f880809c80238807ba6443f18460bf25dbfadd4bfe4b795b

I wouldn't be surprised if the BMS video is actually a video for two songs like Spirit + Bigger 

I want a new single lol. BMS is cute but it’s just so generic and boring tbh. I really hope she explores house music in depth and that the album isn’t similar to BMS.

Glad she’s doing well on radio. Truly so rare for an artist whose been around for this long to do well on radio. 

59 minutes ago, Malc said:

I had this issue when I originally placed my order, I think I paid £36 for shipping to the UK but they've since updated the shipping prices.

It's now only £6 (excluding taxes) shipping to the UK.

I’m not in the UK, I’m in Spain and my only shipping option is UPS for 40$. :rip:

Lead Artist Single Peaks (Overall Radio)

since 2013

"Drunk in Love" - #6 (2014)

"Break My Soul" - #18 (2022)

"Sorry" - #20 (2016)

"Partition" - #29 (2014)

"7/11" - #27 (2015)

"Formation" - #40 (2016)

"Hold Up" - #52 (2016)

"Before I Let Go" - #72 (2019)

"All Night" - N/A (2016)

"Brown Skin Girl" - N/A (2019)

"Black Parade" - N/A (2020)

"Be Alive" - N/A (2021)

Featured Artist Single Peaks (Overall Radio)

since 2013

"Savage" (Remix) - #3 (2020)

"Mi Gente" (Remix) - #10 (2017)

"Shining" - #23 (2017)

"Part II (On the Run)" - #51 (2014)

Edited by MrLovett

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.