• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

When she releases the video, she’ll upload the full thing on her Instagram and Facebook. Her obsession to be unconventional has become very unhealthy so that’s what we will be getting. Mess after mess

Gwuf.gif

6 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

the REAL music video is actually your life, BMS is just the soundtrack. Her mind omg:giraffe:

Queen of innovative tactics. :dies:

Beyoncé is probably just having fun and enjoying her life while bopping to BMS, and y'all keep waiting for the supposed music video to drop at any time.

Gwuf.gif

3 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

Beyoncé is probably just having fun and enjoying her life while bopping to BMS, and y'all keep waiting for the supposed music video to drop at any time.

Gwuf.gif

She’s literally at a party right now :ahh:

Just now, Mitsouko said:

It’s going up on OnlyFans

Gwuf.gif

Any promo is good promo I guess.

Gwuf.gif

The song is doing what it needs to do and has served its purpose. Even if it starts to decline from here on out, it set this era up for success. 

Tomorrow will be two weeks since the release. If the video isn’t out, then I’ll just focus my anticipation on the album.

1 hour ago, Bey Admired said:

When I think of classic songs, the first thing I think of is the visual, not the actual song. 

This is the dumbest take I’ve heard in a long ass time.

we will rock you

i will always love you 

rolling in the deep

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I already know the album is gonna have a bombastic ballad.

Wait a minute...

Lead single by the-dream and tricky stewart... rumors she's worked with ryan tedder

its SL > Halo all over again :jonny: 

Gwuf.gif

I saw something that SYD (Otherside) sent some tracks over. Could you imagine SYD writing on the verses and a Ryan Tedder chorus? :smitten:  

It’s a holiday weekend in the states boo. You are NOT getting a music video. :deadbanana2:

literally everyone is with family relaxing and popping fireworks. Get a grip girls!

go the **** outside

That Hamptons video is so weird. Imagine not looking in Beyoncé’s direction I-

Gwuf.gif

It’s so weird seeing people celebrate America while others are losing their rights. Strange times we are in. 

That video was interesting. She sat down like she was pregnant and Jay Z kinda came in to help her settle in. What's going on here? and bodyguards posted in their spot to make sure people dont go to them? Did this woman just start an era while pregnant perhaps? I will lose my mind. That would explain so much...

10 minutes ago, jane said:

That video was interesting. She sat down like she was pregnant and Jay Z kinda came in to help her settle in. What's going on here? and bodyguards posted in their spot to make sure people dont go to them? Did this woman just start an era while pregnant perhaps? I will lose my mind. That would explain so much...

:bibliahh::bibliahh:yall are losing it. thee video is from 20 ft away and you can BARELY see her

2 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh:yall are losing it. thee video is from 20 ft away and you can BARELY see her

She was sitting like a very old person or someone who couldn't stand up well. It was weird. 

Embarrassed Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I know Beyoncé is 40 years old and proud. But every time she hits a milestone is it necessary to cite her age? As if being 40 is a handicap, a disability, an old age. Like she deserves some special badge.

I get it, Ageism is real. But Beyoncé is Beyoncé. Let’s celebrate her success and her comeback at radio and beyond as a Renaissance, instead of “oh look at this 40 year old, how cute”.

Thanks.

Edited by Space&Time

It's so dumb that they haven't released the video. It should've come out with the song.

Should've been BMS with video, then second single with its video upon the album release.

What is it with Columbia artists being so lazy and never releasing videos on time? Adele took ages for OMG. And Harry Styles has yet to release a video for Late Night Talking.

9 minutes ago, jane said:

She was sitting like a very old person or someone who couldn't stand up well. It was weird. 

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::deadbanana4:

BMS video should come out next week tbh :emofish:

I hope she delayed it cause she didn't wanna go up against July 4th. 

I really want the BMS video, but I think if it ain’t here it’s for a reason. It’s not out because something was delayed. Beyoncé had two plus years to prepare for this moment. Everything is intentional. I’ve accepted that and I’m ready to experience this era as she intended.

We’ll be fine on the charts. We already top 10 on the Hot 100, and around the world. You don’t know what you don’t know. No one should be stressed about any particular stat. More is coming and we all know that.

3 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::deadbanana4:

i opened this thread after a night out and immediately went to find the video. i thought she was being put into a chair like she was queen elizabeth from the description then you literally couldn't see anything dskjngsakljdgs 

16 minutes ago, jane said:

She was sitting like someone who couldn't stand up well.

I’m crying, how do you even-

Gwuf.gif

9 minutes ago, Protocol said:

It's so dumb that they haven't released the video. It should've come out with the song.

Should've been BMS with video, then second single with its video upon the album release.

What is it with Columbia artists being so lazy and never releasing videos on time? Adele took ages for OMG. And Harry Styles has yet to release a video for Late Night Talking.

At least they were on time with the first single videos and were able to carry the era with it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.