Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, Embustera said:

Did she really lost 4m followers on instagram?

No not because of Diddy. 

Anyone else seeing the #sheknows videos hive are making, they are so unserious. Beyonce being the iceberg for the Titanic. :rip:

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

25 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Anyone else seeing the #sheknows videos hive are making, they are so unserious. Beyonce being the iceberg for the Titanic. :rip:

I love hive :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Burn said:

I love hive :lmao:

Djfjfjjfjfjff I swear I logged back in to ATRL just to see the jokes Hive is coming up in these times.
Not everybody losing their mind over Bey again being "involved" with something that does not even remotely concerns her. The obsession with her and the obsession for her to FALL is ******* REAL. People are so sick, but as always I know she will remain untouched by all of this and minding her own business per usual :lmao:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Beyoncé - September 4

Diddy - November 4 

Jay Z - December

#sheknows

the plot thickens :jonny2:

Not Diddy being a Scorpio… giving us a bad rep :biblio:

3 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

oop idk they say yall scorps gotta freaky side.

he just took things a step further. :skull:

Just now, Devin said:

oop idk they say yall scorps gotta freaky side.

he just took things a step further. :skull:

We do but what Diddy did is on another level of freaky, that boy got issues. 
Did you see that video of him saging his genitals area? :skull: Thank god somebody put a stop to his mess.

6 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

I think Scorpio already has a bad rep… sorry bestie :chick3:

6 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

We do but what Diddy did is on another level of freaky, that boy got issues. 
Did you see that video of him saging his genitals area? :skull: Thank god somebody put a stop to his mess.

not this :deadbanana: it came up on my twitter feed earlier. hes dirty asf and all this should've happened sooner fr

Just now, Devin said:

not this :deadbanana: it came up on my twitter feed earlier. hes dirty asf and all this should've happened sooner fr

It came up on my twitter too and I lost it :deadbanana2: I actually can't believe someone like him got to be friends with Jay and Bey tbh :lmao:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crayzik said:

I hope there will be some 80s Rock à la Beat it  on act iii :duca:

I want Dirty Diana vibes!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Embustera said:

Did she really lost 4m followers on instagram?

Yes but since the release of Texas Hold 'Em. Hive said she peaked at 320 million but I remember when she surprised dropped at the Super Bowl. I looked at her follower account to see if it would go up. Instead it went down a million and another million shortly after cowboy carter got released. Then the Palestine stuff + spamming center happened and over time she slowly lost another 2 million. Since the allegations someone posted a chart that showed she loses and gains every other day but the worst day she lost 400k after viral allegations. 

Anyways, I can finally say that cowboy carter is actually better than Renaissance. Yes, yes, that's true. Maybe I overplayed Renaissance, but I really cannot get into anymore at all. I have to listen to the live versions. Cowboy Carter is just so flavorful and funky in the best way possible. I've been really feeling Levi Jeans, Alligator Tears, and will basically the last few songs. But even the middle of the album songs that rarely listen to I always find myself falling in love wondering why I haven't played them. 16 Carriages is still so incredible especially when you listen on full blast at night time on a long car ride. Ugh

• Like 1

On 9/27/2024 at 7:26 AM, swissman said:

It would be really funny if she uploaded a ~5 song set to YouTube (or something) the night of the CMAs. (AMERIICAN REQUIEM into 16 CARRIAGES into JOLENE into II MOST WANTED feat. Miley into TEXAS HOLD 'EM)

It would be really funny if she uploaded RENAISSANCE: a film by Beyoncé on Disney+ the night of the CMAs.

I would laugh like I never have in my entire life.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Sis, we already have a bad reputation lol 

16 minutes ago, kimberly said:

It would be really funny if she uploaded RENAISSANCE: a film by Beyoncé on Disney+ the night of the CMAs.

I would laugh like I never have in my entire life.

giphy.gif

Why Disney? We need Netflix 

10 hours ago, on the line said:

There was a full blown discussion on BJ being part of the Diddy/Epstein **** yesterday in the office.

I didn't participate, just listened, but I was fascinated to witness an ATRL conversation IRL. Lolol

you and your messy ass :deadbanana2:

There was a full blown discussion on BJ being part of the Diddy/Epstein **** yesterday in the office.

I didn't participate, just listened, but I was fascinated to witness an ATRL conversation IRL. Lolol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.