• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

48 minutes ago, Carla Rosón said:

This is my personal favorite so far

6166843275796c4ae2ed3dd53594decc.jpg

Giving Tyrant mv vibes

Mines is when you see her ass crack.

:jonny:

So was that Kitty Kat bit at RWT unreleased material or did she just recently film new parts? Honestly I can't tell.

She gotta start suing these people on Tiktok bc I don't know how these lies of her being associated to Diddy and his demonic activities has blown up to this extent 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

we're still doing this ? :suburban:

This is starting to turn into the way they ask Kelly about Destiny's Child in every interview

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Burn said:

if there was one Bey song I wish I could experience for the first time again it would be ALIEN SUPERSTAR whew that song sent me outta space the first time I heard it

Its the first song that grabbed my attention. I would love to see the behind the scenes of how the recording and creation process.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, swissman said:

If we are comparing to RENAISSANCE's timeline, we are at the place where she released the CUFF IT (WETTER Remix).

So...COWBOY CARTER could really use one right about now... and imo I think it needs to be:

• TYRANT feat. Megan thee Stallion
  • BODYGUARD feat. Bruno? (but he just put out a Gaga collab so) Ed Sheeran (lololol jk but also kinda not, strangely he'd work but it wouldn't be as good as) Kendrick

if she has Meg on anything, it should be BUCKIN'. TYRANT is perfect the way it is 

44 minutes ago, Cotton said:

She gotta start suing these people on Tiktok bc I don't know how these lies of her being associated to Diddy and his demonic activities has blown up to this extent 

I wonder what they tell Blue in situations like this :monkey:

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

if she has Meg on anything, it should be BUCKIN'. TYRANT is perfect the way it is 

The next big push will definitely be Levii's Jeans sadly. Maybe we'll get a solid visualiser for the song to tie in with the multi-chapter campaign instead of a remix? But that seems like the single Parkwood will need to push. Maybe Bodyguard could have a late push around the time of the tour like how they pushed out AHAP 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

A more single-friendly edit of Sweet Honey Buckiin that's basically just the Buckiin segment, with a Meg feature, would be kinda hot ngl

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kalmanta said:

So was that Kitty Kat bit at RWT unreleased material or did she just recently film new parts? Honestly I can't tell.

old footage from the video shoot

25 minutes ago, king_queen said:

I wonder what they tell Blue in situations like this :monkey:

wait tea, she def has a phone and social media

45 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

BUCKIIN would be perfect for her! (I think that's what I meant to say actually lol)

Edited by swissman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is starting to turn into the way they ask Kelly about Destiny's Child in every interview

tbf gags has a lot of things going on in her life and as an artist. kelly ? not so much :tornado:

okay to show that I am not [fully] Bootlicker Hive [though I hate that term. I get it's hyperbolic but just because I don't care that she's 27-years into her career doing as she pleases doesn't mean I'm trying to suck up to her...I mean for what end? what do I get out of being okay with her ways but a continued amount of nothing?] ... I will share a critique.

I get the use of no visuals.

But I don't get the lack of performances.

That's really her hallmark, much more than visual albums are. Coachella proved just what a force she being on a stage can be for fans and culture at large.
Even if she just did some filmed live sessions rather than with a crowd, it would be such a gift for us.

It would be really funny if she uploaded a ~5 song set to YouTube (or something) the night of the CMAs. (AMERIICAN REQUIEM into 16 CARRIAGES into JOLENE into II MOST WANTED feat. Miley into TEXAS HOLD 'EM)

Edited by swissman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Starshine said:

Also bc she's a black American which everyone especially Africans and Caribbeans love to look down upon. :-$

I think she should stay silent, she's damned if she do or don't. I can't believe this reached locals and they're now asking me how I feel about it. People are truly stupid.:rip: 

Wait you're so right because the diaspora wars that happen every other week on twitter really made me realize that this was likely another factor in some people's hate or indifference towards her. I really hadn't considered it before tbh. :-$ I'm black American and lowkey didn't know everyone else across the diaspora had such strong feelings about us ddd but that's another convo for another day. 

28 minutes ago, swissman said:

okay to show that I am not [fully] Bootlicker Hive [though I hate that term. I get it's hyperbolic but just because I don't care that she's 27-years into her career doing as she pleases doesn't mean I'm trying to suck up to her...I mean for what end? what do I get out of being okay with her ways but a continued amount of nothing?] ... I will share a critique.

I get the use of no visuals.

But I don't get the lack of performances.

That's really her hallmark, much more than visual albums are. Coachella proved just what a force she being on a stage can be for fans and culture at large.
Even if she just did some filmed live sessions rather than with a crowd, it would be such a gift for us.

It would have been really funny if she uploaded a ~5 song set to YouTube (or something) the night of the CMAs. (AMERIICAN REQUIEM into 16 CARRIAGES into JOLENE into II MOST WANTED feat. Miley into TEXAS HOLD 'EM)

This has been my biggest gripe with modern Bey, and I'm pretty sure I've posted it in here a few times.

She is THE best performer of her generation, if not of all time.

The fact that she has stopped performing outside of concerts, and that so many past performances are unavailable online is mind boggling.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

This has been my biggest gripe with modern Bey, and I'm pretty sure I've posted it in here a few times.

She is THE best performer of her generation, if not of all time.

The fact that she has stopped performing outside of concerts, and that so many past performances are unavailable online is mind boggling.

Yes! And I don't even mind if it's not to promote her own work. Like the Stevie Tribute was one of her all-time best. ANTYHING will do.

1 hour ago, alien superstore said:

A more single-friendly edit of Sweet Honey Buckiin that's basically just the Buckiin segment, with a Meg feature, would be kinda hot ngl

Speaking of… i'm kinda over her beloved "3 different songs stitched together" song structure. I loved it for years but it's kinda stale after over a decade, i need more regularly structured songs or at least less of the other ones. Her best songs (and most successful ones) follow more classical structures for a reason. At least yoncé/partition or ghost/haunted can be separated and work as their own songs, but you can't really do that for SHB or P/H… there's no reason that Pure or Sweet aren't complete songs but Church Girl is :rip:

I also need actual bridges from her again, but it seems 90% of the girls ditched them :chick3:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

19 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Speaking of… i'm kinda over her beloved "3 different songs stitched together" song structure. I loved it for years but it's kinda stale after over a decade, i need more regularly structured songs or at least less of the other ones. Her best songs (and most successful ones) follow more classical structures for a reason. At least yoncé/partition or ghost/haunted can be separated and work as their own songs, but you can't really do that for SHB or P/H… there's no reason that Pure or Sweet aren't complete songs but Church Girl is :rip:

I also need actual bridges from her again, but it seems 90% of the girls ditched them :chick3:

Really!? I'm a huge fan of when she does that.

SWEET HONEY BUCKIIN is a masterpiece and an album highlight to me for that very reason, whereas if they were individually separated into three songs I don't know if it'd feel quite as masterful even with slick transitions. And the SWEET and the BUCKIIN' sections, though different, are also a lot alike and having two songs that similar on the album don't make as much sense imo than blending them into something bigger than either could be alone.

If you don't like it, I get it, but I think maybe your dislike of that technique is inflating the amount you think she's being doing. Only 1 of 27 tracks on CC does that. 1 of 16 for RENAISSANCE. Added together that's like 96% that use a standard structure. And zero have been made singles.

Edited by swissman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.