Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, brutal said:

The craziest part of the stupid #SheKnows trend to me is the moonwalk man being listed as one of Bey-Z's victims. The GP believes everybody and their mama is a predator besides the one person with the most credible evidence against him :deadbanana4:

Not to mention that a physician admitted to giving him propofol on the regular and went to prison for it :rip:

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1. DIL

2. MM&I

3. Kitty Kat

4. Green Light

5. WDYLM

6. Ego

7. Party

8. LOT

9. Blow

10. No Angel

11. PYCM

12. Sorry (Demo)

13. POTS

14. Virgo's Groove

15. Ya Ya/Oh Louisiana

16. 16C

Bonus:

17. Desert Eagle

18. Partition

19. Cuff It

Edited by king_queen

1 hour ago, swissman said:

If we are comparing to RENAISSANCE's timeline, we are at the place where she released the CUFF IT (WETTER Remix).

So...COWBOY CARTER could really use one right about now... and imo I think it needs to be:

• TYRANT feat. Megan thee Stallion
  • BODYGUARD feat. Bruno? (but he just put out a Gaga collab so) Ed Sheeran (lololol jk but also kinda not, strangely he'd work but it wouldn't be as good as) Kendrick

Bodyguard w/Sabrina 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, king_queen said:

Let's focus our attention to act iii and let CC die :) 

Act 3 coming in 2029 I fear… 

Btw, the first voting round for the Grammys starts next week, so I hope the Levi's Jeans ad gets viral so people remember her album. If she gets the The Weeknd treatment she might spam her stories with OTRII stuff, then announce OTRIII and retire after emptying our pockets, she's petty like that. 

:suburban:

Edited by Draper.

1 minute ago, Chris said:

AUIYM rules.

32-beyonce-cr-carlijn-jacobs-2022-billbo

I pray this look is in the visuals :jonny2:

• Like 1

thinking back to the bey-hydration of 2013, during which time we were actually pretty well fed what with the tour, multiple collaboration singles, commercials, new songs in those commercials plus new performances of them, etc... is kinda funny, BUT also I'm in awe of what a moment that was...the fact that Beyoncé carved out this stretch of time where her fans (and many others) were wondering what she was up to since she was clearly following no handbook that had ever been used before in pop (not debuting new music at the Super Bowl was the first shocker, imo) only to surprise release a visual album in the middle of the night...no one had done anything like that before and I doubt anyone could replicate that specific sense of shock that everyone had when she did...surprise releases may surprise people still but the sheer audacity can never be replicated.

Edited by swissman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Sources are saying Beyincé wanted to promote this era a la Beck's Morning Phase for a more Grammy AOTY like approach. 

• Haha 3

At the end of the day, you guys need a whole mf team to come at me. Plus there's the fact that people who enjoy the suffering of others, might make their target sad and depressed (by design btw), but clearly the people who do this to other people must be just as depressed— if not dare I say freaking miserable to be quite honest — so much that they have to **** with other people's lives to get any real sense of joy (and elusive sense of superiority)

So yeah, there's that. 

okay byyyeeee 😉

xoxo

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chris said:

AUIYM rules.

32-beyonce-cr-carlijn-jacobs-2022-billbo

brat before brat :celestial3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.