Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, Fleahive said:

I think Tidal was a blessing in disguise. Not being able to stream and people not wanting to use tidal pressured people to purchase on iTunes which solidified Beyoncé as a true album seller post self titled stunt. But on the flip side it has made her very front loaded and I don't think her team knows how to focus on longevity in the full streaming era. 

imagine if renaissance was tidal exclusive. :skull:

• Haha 4

• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

1 minute ago, Devin said:

imagine if renaissance was tidal exclusive. :skull:

my tidal subscription would be finally worthy

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

5 hours ago, Burn said:

I love stanning America's Problem herself. :katie2:

Lol haha

The craziest part of the stupid #SheKnows trend to me is the moonwalk man being listed as one of Bey-Z's victims. The GP believes everybody and their mama is a predator besides the one person with the most credible evidence against him :deadbanana4:

Edited by brutal
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

It's surprising that she isn't more litigious tbh. Even before this

It's hard for celebrities to sue for libel in the US because you have to show it did you some harm in some way.  Like you personally or your livelihood.  And that there was actual malice, which I think it the hardest part to prove.  

Let's do something fun & Beyoncé related.

Create a 16 track Beyoncé album using 2 of your favorite songs from each album. The track listing doesn't matter either. You're also allowed to use 3 songs as bonus tracks that are unreleased, remixes or from a non-Beyoncé album. Live performance audios are allowed but they have to be the official audio. No DC songs or remixes. 

:gayriahcat2:

Here is my album:

1. Crazy In Love 

2. Me, Myself and I 

3. Ring The Alarm 

4. Resentment 

5. Diva 

6. Why Don't You Love Me 

7. I Care 

8. Countdown 

9. Blow 

10. Partition  

11. Hold Up 

12. All Night 

13. THIQUE 

14. COZY 

15. TYRANT 

16. YA YA 

Bonus:

17. FIND YOUR WAY BACK 

18. Grown Woman - The original version 

19. End Of Time 

My album is giving a scorned woman who eventually learns to appreciate her Capricorn energy. :alexz: 

Even though I don't post here often I'm a big Beyoncé fan and I'm kinda surprised by the lack of CC in the recent daily streams by a female artist update as it's not even in the top 50! What is the reason behind this album being so big in the beginning and then falling off like that? Lack of singles? Lack of promo?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Even though I don't post here often I'm a big Beyoncé fan and I'm kinda surprised by the lack of CC in the recent daily streams by a female artist update as it's not even in the top 50! What is the reason behind this album being so big in the beginning and then falling off like that? Lack of singles? Lack of promo?

It looks as though you answered your own question. :suburban: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, mons†er said:

It looks as though you answered your own question. :suburban: 

Then again, most of the other albums have no on-going promo either but they are still charting. Maybe it's a play-listing thing? Colombia could invest some money into Spotify because she clearly has demand. Or the Beyhive just isn't that into this album. I like it myself but it has less replay value than her previous albums for me. Either way it deserves a bit more love than it's getting. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Then again, most of the other albums have no on-going promo either but they are still charting. Maybe it's a play-listing thing? Colombia could invest some money into Spotify because she clearly has demand. Or the Beyhive just isn't that into this album. I like it myself but it has less replay value than her previous albums for me. Either way it deserves a bit more love than it's getting. 

Not to be rude but this has been discussed many times in this thread and has triggered many back and forths LMFAO. It's all because she doesn't want to do promotion and is more concerned about her passion projects. That's honestly the truth. :heart:

16 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

The album severely lacks support. It got absolutely no push at all. She let it rot the minute it dropped on July 29th. It's really sad.

This is not the type of album that sells itself like Renaissance did. It needed push. The hive (the majority I guess) ain't gonna f*ck with a country esque album like that for too long.

• Like 1

if there was one Bey song I wish I could experience for the first time again it would be ALIEN SUPERSTAR whew that song sent me outta space the first time I heard it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SJane said:

It's hard for celebrities to sue for libel in the US because you have to show it did you some harm in some way.  Like you personally or your livelihood.  And that there was actual malice, which I think it the hardest part to prove.  

Wouldn't just sending over some papers be enough to shut ******* up? Not that I think this is a good thing, if anything it's a slippery slope, but she could also pull a Cardi and drain these *****'s bank accounts with lawsuits (effectively forcing them to settle). 

1 hour ago, mons†er said:

Let's do something fun & Beyoncé related.

Create a 16 track Beyoncé album using 2 of your favorite songs from each album. The track listing doesn't matter either. You're also allowed to use 3 songs as bonus tracks that are unreleased, remixes or from a non-Beyoncé album. Live performance audios are allowed but they have to be the official audio. No DC songs or remixes. 

:gayriahcat2:

Here is my album:

1. Crazy In Love 

2. Me, Myself and I 

3. Ring The Alarm 

4. Resentment 

5. Diva 

6. Why Don't You Love Me 

7. I Care 

8. Countdown 

9. Blow 

10. Partition  

11. Hold Up 

12. All Night 

13. THIQUE 

14. COZY 

15. TYRANT 

16. YA YA 

Bonus:

17. FIND YOUR WAY BACK 

18. Grown Woman - The original version 

19. End Of Time 

My album is giving a scorned woman who eventually learns to appreciate her Capricorn energy. :alexz: 

Spoiler

1. Dangerously in Love

2. Me Myself and I

3. Kitty Kat

4. Green Light 

5. Ego

6. Sweet Dreams 

7. End of Time

8. Dance For You

9. Superpower

10. Jealous 

11. Love Drought

12. All Night

13. Plastic Off the Sofa

14. Virgos Groove

15. II Hands II Heaven

16. Flamenco

Bonus:

Lay Up Under Me

Standing On The Sun (H&M)

Woman Like Me

Edited by Anvarie

If we are comparing to RENAISSANCE's timeline, we are at the place where she released the CUFF IT (WETTER Remix).

So...COWBOY CARTER could really use one right about now... and imo I think it needs to be:

• TYRANT feat. Megan thee Stallion
  • BODYGUARD feat. Bruno? (but he just put out a Gaga collab so) Ed Sheeran (lololol jk but also kinda not, strangely he'd work but it wouldn't be as good as) Kendrick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I need that Ari and Beyonce collab…. Whoever started that plastic off the sofa remix rumours is SICK! I could hear her on bodyguard!

spacer.png

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Anvarie said:
  Hide contents

1. Dangerously in Love

2. Me Myself and I

3. Kitty Kat

4. Green Light 

5. Ego

6. Sweet Dreams 

7. End of Time

8. Dance For You

9. Superpower

10. Jealous 

11. Love Drought

12. All Night

13. Plastic Off the Sofa

14. Virgos Groove

15. II Hands II Heaven

16. Flamenco

Bonus:

Lay Up Under Me

Standing On The Sun (H&M)

Woman Like Me

This album kind of eats. It's giving LEMONADE 2.0

I kind of want Jazmine Sullivan on a remix for 'YA YA'. I could also take a remix of 'DESERT EAGLE' with Victoria Monet. Call it the Horny Mix. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

kendrick on bodyguard ? 

paragwontbms.gif

yes...why not? he's a great rapper and its a remix they can do whatever they want to the beat to get it to a place he can rap over if he needs it to change...the entire instrumental could change...it's not like BMS or CUFF IT stayed the same.

And it's not like NILE is extremely hip-hop-ready or screams "rap verse", there's like no percussion until the end and all he says over it is "I'm in denial deep in denial" twice.

Edited by swissman
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

kendrick on bodyguard ? 

paragwontbms.gif

FREEDOM remains as their only good collab, NILE/AHAP are meh/terrible. :michael:

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.