• Replies 116.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

With all the controversy and rumors that surround Beyoncé I've always suspected she is blocked by millions on Spotify which is why her monthly listeners hasn't peaked quite as high as others with just 1 hit song. I truly wonder if she'd be able to cross 90-100 million if she collabed with Bruno, Billie, or Taylor. I still don't understand how 6 Inch didn't take off. The Weeknd had his first peak around that time. 

Edited by Fleahive

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I still don't understand how 6 Inch didn't take off. The Weeknd had his first peak around that time. 

we can blame tidal exclusive for this. :toofunny3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

She has dissed Spotify and tried to start a competitor, I'm surprised they played so nice during CC release week :ryan3:

A lot of labels are inflating streams though :michael:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

She has dissed Spotify and tried to start a competitor, I'm surprised they played so nice during CC release week :ryan3:

A lot of labels are inflating streams though :michael:

A lot of them do inflate streams based on who pays them to do it

46 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

With all the controversy and rumors that surround Beyoncé I've always suspected she is blocked by millions on Spotify which is why her monthly listeners hasn't peaked quite as high as others with just 1 hit song. I truly wonder if she'd be able to cross 90-100 million if she collabed with Bruno, Billie, or Taylor. I still don't understand how 6 Inch didn't take off. The Weeknd had his first peak around that time. 

she had one of the biggest female peaks ever with only one song and how do you want her to get spotify peaks with a song that wasn't on spotify for years ? :rip:

The fact that we don't have a RENAISSANCE Tour album kills me. :jonny5: I want the studio version of 'MOVE' from the tour so bad. The Nina Sky mashup is such a moment.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Devin said:

Idk what Bey was thinking by doing that sh*t:gaycat6:

She really stopped that era from being great.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mons†er said:

The fact that we don't have a RENAISSANCE Tour album kills me. :jonny5: I want the studio version of 'MOVE' from the tour so bad. The Nina Sky mashup is such a moment.  

!!!

im sick bc each time stream renaissance now i expect to hear what i heard on RWT. esp with cozy 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The reason people are dogpiling on Beyonce and Jay is because they're so hugely successful, they're black, and Beyonce has had a career that has been pretty unscathed.  People have been wanting to pull them down for a long, long time.  What is sad, is even some of the fanbase seems to think Beyonce did something wrong, too. 

There is absolute zero evidence that Beyonce or Jay had any real involvement with Diddy outside of a couple of parties, and public appearances where large groups of celebrities gathered.  Beyonce has never had any notable close relationship with Diddy like she did with Chris Martin, Gwen, Blake, Kelly.... She has a really small circle. 

She really needs to hire a good firm that will deeply investigate these claims, and find the originators and go after them for libel.  This stuff has huge effects on her brand, especially in this age of social media.  People need to be held accountable for this kind of stuff.  Look at what kinds of things Donald Trump gets away with saying....

• Like 13

I agree, these people have gone years going unchecked slandering the carters, they need to get their lawyers to make an example of them.

23 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

she had one of the biggest female peaks ever with only one song and how do you want her to get spotify peaks with a song that wasn't on spotify for years ? :rip:

He is a streaming force and I don't think it's just a handful of songs. I would assume at some point it would auto play 6 inch for heavy weeknd listeners. Didn't he have a couple songs take off from his dawn fm album over a year or two after the album released? 

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I think Tidal was a blessing in disguise. Not being able to stream and people not wanting to use tidal pressured people to purchase on iTunes which solidified Beyoncé as a true album seller post self titled stunt. But on the flip side it has made her very front loaded and I don't think her team knows how to focus on longevity in the full streaming era. 

40 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Didn't she peak in monthly listeners around 90-95M with just Texas? No Bruno Mars needed :eli:

• Haha 1

I think they're waiting for this to blow over like everything else has. I know the situations are not equal weight, but the last time she REALLY tried to squash something she Streisand affected herself all the way into the Wikipedia page for it. :rip:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

In 2013, a Buzzfeed article listing photos from the Superbowl contained a photo of Beyonce making an unflattering pose. Her publicist contacted Buzzfeed and requested its removal.[49] As an unintended side effect, the image became far more well-known across the internet and is frequently cited as an example of the Streisand effect.[50]

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

The reason people are dogpiling on Beyonce and Jay is because they're so hugely successful, they're black, and Beyonce has had a career that has been pretty unscathed.  People have been wanting to pull them down for a long, long time.  What is sad, is even some of the fanbase seems to think Beyonce did something wrong, too. 

There is absolute zero evidence that Beyonce or Jay had any real involvement with Diddy outside of a couple of parties, and public appearances where large groups of celebrities gathered.  Beyonce has never had any notable close relationship with Diddy like she did with Chris Martin, Gwen, Blake, Kelly.... She has a really small circle. 

She really needs to hire a good firm that will deeply investigate these claims, and find the originators and go after them for libel.  This stuff has huge effects on her brand, especially in this age of social media.  People need to be held accountable for this kind of stuff.  Look at what kinds of things Donald Trump gets away with saying....

Also bc she's a black American which everyone especially Africans and Caribbeans love to look down upon. :-$

I think she should stay silent, she's damned if she do or don't. I can't believe this reached locals and they're now asking me how I feel about it. People are truly stupid.:rip: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Didn't she peak in monthly listeners around 90-95M with just Texas? No Bruno Mars needed :eli:

No she peaked at 76 million a little after cowboy carter released but dropped by millions once Texas fell off and then dropped more 30 days after cowboy carter was released. Before CC I'm pretty sure her peak listeners was just under 50 million  

45 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think they're waiting for this to blow over like everything else has. I know the situations are not equal weight, but the last time she REALLY tried to squash something she Streisand affected herself all the way into the Wikipedia page for it. :rip:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

What pissed me off is how she actually looked insanely good. She was RIPPED and anyone that actually performs hard choreo is gonna be making stank face. But of course yt folks used it to make fun of her. I wish she embraced that photo

34 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Also bc she's a black American which everyone especially Africans and Caribbeans love to look down upon. :-$

I think she should stay silent, she's damned if she do or don't. I can't believe this reached locals and they're now asking me how I feel about it. People are truly stupid.:rip: 

How do you respond? My anger issues wouldn't allow me to have that conversation knowing they already fell for conspiracy headlines and think I'm an evil person for defending her. I promise I head out whenever she gets name dropped. Someone always has to say something messy or negative….

She doesn't need to say anything. When Diddy's legal procedures are all done and her name hasn't been mentioned throughout the whole thing, that will say it all.

Edited by Burn
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

How do you respond? My anger issues wouldn't allow me to have that conversation knowing they already fell for conspiracy headlines and think I'm an evil person for defending her. I promise I head out whenever she gets name dropped. Someone always has to say something messy or negative….

It's too much effort to persuade someone who treats misinformation like a Bible, it's just a waste of time. I just play along and follow their delusions. :-*

• Like 2

This is already going too far... it pisses me off cause she's catching more heat than diddy himself because of her global reach. People who dont' even know who Diddy was are talking about it because "she's involved" :rip: people who didn't even know who aaliyah was are saying she k*lled her i'm crying. Maybe Tiktok should be banned after all... the speed at which conspiracies/fake news can spread is in insane. They're all acting like she's been convicted already. It's sad cause the public will turn a blind eye when a successful man is getting accused of something until he gets proven guilty (and even then many will still defend them) but it takes a few conspiracies to fully believe beyonce is the devil reincarnated. 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Exactly.

She acts like she's above it all because she actually is

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.