Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

well considering the latest single is currently doing fewer daily streams than other girl's country-pop singles from nearly a decade ago, she might as well

Reveal hidden contents

II MOST WANTED 80,739,138 253,651

Million Reasons 828,887,077 259,103

spacer.png

The way we went from gems like these (aka her giving 150% on even the smallest stages of the world):

to what we have now. :rip:

Again, we shouldve NEVER made her rich. 

• Like 3

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

The way we went from gems like these (aka her giving 150% on even the smallest stages of the world):

to what we have now. :rip:

Again, we shouldve NEVER made her rich. 

C'mon now, at least half of CC is better than Deja Vu. The disrespect as of late towards lot of songs from CC is jarring in this base. The way she's handling the releases is more than odd, but the quality is still there. 

• Thumbs Down 1

CC is an amazing album, the quality is there

It's just the popstar is not

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Kalmanta said:

C'mon now, at least half of CC is better than Deja Vu. The disrespect as of late towards lot of songs from CC is jarring in this base. The way she's handling the releases is more than odd, but the quality is still there. 

mama that post was clearly about promotion and keeping an era alive, not about song quality. 

37 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

CC is an amazing album, the quality is there

It's just the popstar is not

Lmfao bye sis why u doing this to me.

at least I'm happy the music she delivers is actually immaculate.

1 hour ago, Kalmanta said:

Now wait !? You know how I feel about Bday let's not

:ryan3:

Not the MAGA merchs omg just when we thought this Hag can't get any worse! 

The way I would never wear that even if you pay me knowing that peep would confused me as a MAGA :next:

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Haha 1

She's gonna be dragged for the USA centric merch. I do quite like a lot of it, though. I'm just pissed we could have actually gotten a music video for Bodyguard tho and she's scrapped it for some reason :(

24 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

She's gonna be dragged for the USA centric merch. I do quite like a lot of it, though. I'm just pissed we could have actually gotten a music video for Bodyguard tho and she's scrapped it for some reason :(

Real Housewives What GIF by PeacockTV

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, alien superstore said:

no she won't :rip: as if anybody cared about her merch in the first place 

I bought the sash lmao I'm gonna wear it to the inevitable Cowboy Carter Tour 

The Hive has fought so hard for her and now she's too comfortable. That is why I appreciate Madonna although I do not listen to her. Madonna has given it her ALL For nearly 4 decades. Bey is acting like she's tired as if someone has a gun to her head and is making her release music.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

lol this stupid *****, why not have it available for things to be delivered before the 4th of July? Who on earth is going to wear that flag merch outside of that? Is she hoping republicans will get it for the election? 

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.