Beyoncé

Kisuke

10 hours ago, nooniebao said:

Its Cuff It doing only 350k these days, Break My Soul 150k (a former #1) and AHAP doing less than 100k for me...

:suburban:

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The picture with the LV bra and the Rapunzel hair on the horse should have been the official cover. This picture is EVERYTHING.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Considering she's made an entire album centered around Uncle Johnny (cousin Johnny) and seems to only be tacking her Uncle Bunch name on this album all of a sudden- I'd wish she create an album dedicated to Matthew where she does back to back promo for 3 months and release videos‼️

• Haha 14

10 hours ago, kimberly said:

"Chappell Roan's album is outstreaming Beyoncé's entire discography. Why?"

thread started by 5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd9f8a1183cd74ffab7bcda1e4e89dd 20230730_182603.thumb.jpg.649021186e44226a57a8b392a2c28164.jpg hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e2bf30ea.gif 783.thumb.gif.afbb9fcce4321c15132eebe5bd239e3e.gif 200w.gif?cid=6c09b95229twx50ojikh9sn4c48yq07soabufv7xwk9ou5cp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g 

"Nasty by Tinashe outstreaming Cowboy Carter singles combined. Why?"

thread started by  spacer.png

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Negiiiii said:

The picture with the LV bra and the Rapunzel hair on the horse should have been the official cover. This picture is EVERYTHING.

It's an amazing picture but it's not cover worthy. The original is going to be iconic (even if the album is never listened to by the masses again :rip:

Maybe that pose in the original outfit, but no way in hell should a Beyonce album cover feature her wearing a Louis bra :deadbanana:

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Thanks 1

i like the idea of the LV bra photo, but it bugs me that her hair is flowing in the wind but the horse's mane is just hanging there without the slightest suggestion of a breeze

compare that to the album artwork which gives a full sense of motion

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Draper. said:

Each of the albums represents one of Beyoncé's uncles. There's uncle Jonny, there's uncle Butch and... we gotta research the family and their musical tastes.

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

Uncle Rocky who she always saw in his motorcycle and gave her her first motorcycle ride. He was part of the bikers club and she'll always remember him wearing leather and listening to his old school rock infused with so much soul. He was such a gentle soul with a tough exterior. 

tumblr_otjyveo27F1u86cjno1_250.gif

• Haha 9

Uncle Djegguy being Act III's inspiration. He was a Jamaican man destroying women's ***** left and right on BANGERS.

:ryan3:

dancehall act CONFIRMED

• Haha 7

14 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She's mentioned Johnny before and I'm pretty sure he's the relative that died when she was talking about having to sign albums and smile for fans in DC while being really sad. 

Butch died in February. So the album coming out a month later would make sense dedicated to him

wilko-walking-bored.gif 

17 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

beyoncé the day she discovers her streaming stats after a decade of Yvette telling her "you're doing amazing sweetie"

spacer.png

Beyonce after she finally gets into Yvette's AOL email and discovers there are 60,000 unopened emails since 2011

WFLFf0v.gif

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Beyonce after she finally gets into Yvette's AOL email and discovers there are 60,000 unopened emails since 2011

WFLFf0v.gif

Beyonce after she asks her team how many vinyls have sold since she went on a cruise with Jay (again) only to find out she hasn't even sold 2k

WFLFf0v.gif

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

beyoncé the day she discovers her streaming stats after a decade of Yvette telling her "you're doing amazing sweetie"

spacer.png

In all seriousness, I 110% believe she's being fed this type of stuff by the people around her to the point she's become actually delusional about how well her music is doing. 

The note in the CC booklet just solidified that. I legit cackled reading it. Sure, it sparked some conversations when it came out but it does not have the impact to the extent she's imagining. And it will most certainly not happen if she just puts stuff out and abandons it. That's just not how it works. 

• Haha 2

I wonder if her saying the album is no longer hers and belong to us is code for the era is over (not officially, however). If she's not planning to perform, there's not anything left besides the scheduled visuals. Hopefully a climax tour.

And every time she references the acts, it takes my mind back to her only addressing 2 album, but 3 projects. The way she's only addressed 3 projects once, but "AMERICAN REQUIEM" - "AMEN" - "I'M THAT GIRL" - "SUMMER RENAISSANCE" are so open-shut, is it finally time

Why would she confirm the existence and sound of CC in two years prior, but act III is such a surpriseAre we finally vacating this trilogy

However and whenever we depart the trilogy, all the leaks, unprofessionalism and stealing money for vinyls aside, we can't say this journey hasn't been exciting. Executed better, this could've been another major industry shake up, but, still, no one is doing it the way she has and with the quality she's put out. Some artists are not lucky enough, talented enough, don't dream big enough or have the support of their label and team to pull off double concept albums, let alone 3 conceptual projects with layers of details, meanings and definitions. Artists usually start at Volume 1 and never complete the vision or one of the two is a major downgrade of some sort. 

I hope once she's concluded, she inspires so many artist, good or band, to take risk and create quality that stand the test of time. Not just for charts or monetary gains, but for the fulfillment of being an artist and showcasing artistic creativity and personal triumphs. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

In all seriousness, I 110% believe she's being fed this type of stuff by the people around her to the point she's become actually delusional about how well her music is doing. 

The note in the CC booklet just solidified that. I legit cackled reading it. Sure, it sparked some conversations when it came out but it does not have the impact to the extent she's imagining. And it will most certainly not happen if she just puts stuff out and abandons it. That's just not how it works. 

"Whomever it annoys" 

but the only people annoyed are the fans

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So do we have to wait for another uncle to die to get act 3? Anyone have a full list of her parents' siblings? Ngl this Butch guy came totally out of nowhere for me 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

So do we have to wait for another uncle to die to get act 3? Anyone have a full list of her parents' siblings? Ngl this Butch guy came totally out of nowhere for me 

He died this year, so that's why she's including him. He wasn't the part of the concept from the beginning like Uncle Johnny was 

16 hours ago, kimberly said:

"Chappell Roan's album is outstreaming Beyoncé's entire discography. Why?"

thread started by 5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd9f8a1183cd74ffab7bcda1e4e89dd 20230730_182603.thumb.jpg.649021186e44226a57a8b392a2c28164.jpg hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e2bf30ea.gif 783.thumb.gif.afbb9fcce4321c15132eebe5bd239e3e.gif 200w.gif?cid=6c09b95229twx50ojikh9sn4c48yq07soabufv7xwk9ou5cp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g 

Look at Rihanna's recent IG post and take a look at who's name her fans mention.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.