• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

13 minutes ago, Triton said:

Buyince as act iii confirmed. 

Honestly nothing new in the notes just a forgotten "I love you deep" 

Now where are the pics in HQ

Each of the albums represents one of Beyoncé's uncles. There's uncle Jonny, there's uncle Butch and... we gotta research the family and their musical tastes.

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

• Haha 7

"arts not the charts" my ass.....

down to 3m streams is embarrassing and totally avoidable.

Give Me A Break Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

• Haha 1

The booklet does kinda seem like the album was supposed to be released around this time but she had that March 29th date locked and couldn't get out of it, hence the rush and messiness. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

Each of the albums represents one of Beyoncé's uncles. There's uncle Jonny, there's uncle Butch and... we gotta research the family and their musical tastes.

hopefully she had an uncle who loved music videos

spacer.png

Edited by cloudbusting
  • Haha 10

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

Sometimes I wonder if her linking the albums to her Uncles is made.....cuz we barely heard of them until both albums came to light....

wilko-walking-bored.gif

2 hours ago, Devin said:

bodyguard & tyrant could be snatching 3m daily if she did a lick of promo but here we are. 

Maybe they finally listened?

• Like 1

Those pics are so cute but not buying it - sorry Giselle! 

Her streaming threads always give me anxiety :rip: I prepare to wake up one day to 

"Beyoncé has zero album with more than 2 million streams, what went wrong?" 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

Sometimes I wonder if her linking the albums to her Uncles is made.....cuz we barely heard of them until both albums came to light....

wilko-walking-bored.gif

She's mentioned Johnny before and I'm pretty sure he's the relative that died when she was talking about having to sign albums and smile for fans in DC while being really sad. 

Butch died in February. So the album coming out a month later would make sense dedicated to him

26 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Her streaming threads always give me anxiety :rip: I prepare to wake up one day to 

spacer.png

"beyoncé first artist to make indie cool, why?"

spacer.png

Listened Cowboy Carter for the first time full today and i honestly think is a fantastic country pop urban record :giraffe:I give it a score of 8.5/10
Is sad how we didnt get any videos. I hate this thing of Pop artists not releasing vids today. Is the worst thing ever. 
Sometimes i wish they would ban tiktok, so the new gens would go back to Youtube :gaycat4:

My Top Faves
Bodyguard :heart:
Alligator Tears

Fave Songs
Spaguetti/Desert Eagle
Texas Hold Em
Riverdance
Ya Ya
II Most Wanted :gaycat2:
Tyrant

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

"beyoncé first artist to make indie cool, why?"

spacer.png

Cute huh? Haaa! 
spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Listened Cowboy Carter for the first time full today and i honestly think is a fantastic country pop urban record :giraffe:I give it a score of 8/10
Is sad how we didnt get any videos. I hate this thing of Pop artists not releasing vids today. Is the worst thing ever.  

My Top Faves
Bodyguard :heart:
Alligator Tears

Fave Songs
Spaguetti/Desert Eagle
Texas Hold Em
Riverdance
Ya Ya
II Most Wanted :gaycat2:
Tyrant

Make sure to keep streaming it all week sis, it needs your streams and you are absolutely correct - it's a fantastic body of work!! 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

6 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Make sure to keep streaming it all week sis, it needs your streams and you are absolutely correct - it's a fantastic body of work!! 

I was reluctant at first cause im from Southamerica and Country music-Western Music is not a thing here. Nowhere to be found :giraffe: 
and im not used to that genre to be fully honest.....but the album was legit great :gaycat3: she really conquered that genre. Im very surprised. She deserves the grammy

I will add some songs from this to my family car playlist.   Sure hennie i will stream and stream :gaycat: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

spacer.png

"Chappell Roan's album is outstreaming Beyoncé's entire discography. Why?"

thread started by 5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd9f8a1183cd74ffab7bcda1e4e89dd 20230730_182603.thumb.jpg.649021186e44226a57a8b392a2c28164.jpg hihi.thumb.gif.cba8a8e590c68a6c1ed9f610e2bf30ea.gif 783.thumb.gif.afbb9fcce4321c15132eebe5bd239e3e.gif 200w.gif?cid=6c09b95229twx50ojikh9sn4c48yq07soabufv7xwk9ou5cp&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.gif&ct=g 

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.