• Replies 116.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

I hope that when she says "queen mother Madonna" they include Madonna's footage from the show, and that every time she mentions a name of a person that attended they show that person at the show

ooh Beyoncé you want to include footage of Beyhive B near the rear barricade at the KC show soooo bad I just know it :eli:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

is that Sir at 0:59? 

Looks like it! :heart:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way absolutely nobody likes you in here :ahh:

The way they all secretly think you are insufferable and annoying 

1 minute ago, Kingdom said:

The way they all secretly think you are insufferable and annoying 

yet they interact with me & not with you

• Haha 2

The trailer is very good but Neck please put down the black and white and the visible sprocket holes filter :toofunny3:

Not sure if I’ve said this before but I actually like the grainy filter most of you complain about. It kinda gives off an historic/cinematic feel :lakitu:

The new is great. Best one! 

She looks happy surrounded by her loved ones. 

• Like 2

we’re officially in the "random stans pretend to have intel" portion of the era again cause why is that one twitter stan cryptically telling people to "make sure they stay until after the credits" :thing:

i have a feeling she gonna do some disrespectful sh- like replace Heated with BTS footage then we see her running down the catwalk for the final part. :rip:

Why did my mom say Beyoncé was in the thanksgiving parade? Lord knows she’s almost 70 and could have mixed her up with any light skinned woman, but did she air that new trailer during the parade? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Devin said:

i have a feeling she gonna do some disrespectful sh- like replace Heated with BTS footage then we see her running down the catwalk for the final part. :rip:

she was already disrespectful by cutting like half the song in the first place

:suburban:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.