Beyoncé

Kisuke

I mean we should probably let go of the visuals at this point :rip: They may show up in the film in a minor capacity because she doesn't want to waste all the footage, but I truly can't see the benefit or sense in releasing them now.

• Like 3

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Tickets are still not available in my country :skull: So it's probably coming later than Dec 1st

I really wanted to see it in cinema first but I probably won't be able to hold on that long and I'll watch a cam footage online fff

https://www.billboard.com/culture/product-recommendations/beyonce-renaissance-movie-how-to-get-tickets-1235430336/

The two-and-a-half-hour film takes fans from rehearsal to the stage with behind-the-scenes footage of Beyoncé touring the globe, and candid moments with her family including Jay Z and their kids Blue Ivy, Rumi and Sir. The film will also feature music videos, Variety reports.  

"music videos"

"music videos"

• Thumbs Down 1

I think I’m ready to give up on the visuals.

When BMS came out, my sister was three months pregnant. My nephew turned one yesterday. No visuals yet.

I’ll watch them if they come but I’m not actively anticipating them or anything else from her anymore.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I think I’m ready to give up on the visuals.

When BMS came out, my sister was three months pregnant. My nephew turned one yesterday. No visuals yet.

I’ll watch them if they come but I’m not actively anticipating them or anything else from her anymore.

wait when you put it like this :hoetenks:

even that little VG leak was months ago already… like the screen recording on my phone is dated august 11… it’s really already been an entire quarter since then

:suburban:

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

wait when you put it like this :hoetenks:

even that little VG leak was months ago already… like the screen recording on my phone is dated august 11… it’s really already been an entire quarter since then

whichever basé sister makes it to the premiere on friday better have a sign that says "where are the visuals long neck ??" and something heavy to throw at her, pls aim well 

like 2 years soon and we still didn’t get a music video… is she for real ? even Everything Is Flopping got one, a high quality one at that

ROC NATION YOU WILL CRUMBLE !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You see potential in all my flaws… :!ohno:

…and that’s exactly what I mean… :allears:

…I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU LOOooOoVE ME!!!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Y'all are making my blood boil

is it us or is it actually the yacht enthusiast?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

is it us or is it actually the yacht enthusiast?

You're first in line for a spank for calling Frankfurt one of the worst opening looks

9 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

You're first in line for a spank for calling Frankfurt one of the worst opening looks

don’t threaten me with a good time

Spoiler

:WAP:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kassi said:

You see potential in all my flaws… :!ohno:

…and that’s exactly what I mean… :allears:

…I DON’T KNOW WHY YOU LOOooOoVE ME!!!

spacer.png

That makes two of us

Theaters in my country are advertising The Filmé yet pre-sales are still unavailable on their website. :khalyan2:

I'm just going to spread rumors that the Renaissance visuals were completely awful and she lost her touch as a visual artist. Then it'll motivate her to prove those rumors wrong 

:ryan3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

That makes two of us

Hmm, I change my mind. I do know why you love me.

I'm so ni-i-ice, I'm everybody type
Goddamn right
I'm so nice, Jesus Christ
I'm better than the hype
I give you life

spacer.png

Yeah I don’t think releasing visuals at this point would make sense. I think the impact would be minimal and she’s using a lot of collateral on the concert film that should’ve been reserved for the visuals imo. RWT film probably should’ve been a streaming exclusive film and the visuals should’ve been in theaters which would’ve been a natural progression from Lemonade and Black Is King. I’m gonna assume that they are scrapped at this point. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

This "promo" is dismal I can't believe y'all are actually gagged by it :skull:

Girl go see the movie and focus on that. Stop crying about promo

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Girl go see the movie and focus on that. Stop crying about promo

I'm seeing it three times. But this ugly, pointless, last-minute advertising is a waste of what likely amounts to millions of dollars.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.