Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

5 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way basé was more active when Ren wasn’t even out vs during its active era

:clack:

Since yall want drama DIL is actually her worst album as the only GREAT songs are the 4 singles and DIL ballad:ryan3:

IASF is actually her most generic album but the ballads are superior to all other albums :ryan3:

ST and LEMONADE are the albums I listen to the least as they are too moody. ST is the most iconic era so far tho....:ryan3:

4 is the album with the most replay value, Ren is near but duds like POTS, THQ, AUIYM  and SR break the vibes :ryan3:

Most of the MVs on BIK are overdone and a bit try hard compared to ST and LEM :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Since yall want drama DIL is actually her worst album as the only GREAT songs are the 4 singles and DIL ballad:ryan3:

IASF is actually her most generic album but the ballads are superior to all other albums :ryan3:

ST and LEMONADE are the albums I listen to the least as they are too moody. ST is the most iconic era so far tho....:ryan3:

4 is the album with the most replay value, Ren is near but duds like POTS, THQ, AUIYM  and SR break the vibes :ryan3:

Most of the MVs on BIK are overdone and a bit try hard compared to ST and LEM :ryan3:

i kinda agree with DIL but add Speechless & Be With You you maniac :ryan3:

everything on IASF not named Sweet Dreams or WDYLM can rot :ryan3:

POTS & THQ aren’t duds, now SR on the other hand aged like Wendy Williams 

:ryan3:

agree on BIK, it feels like a wannabe artsy, disneyfied Lemonade with next to no replay value

BIK music videos were kinda sloppy in editing as a side bar. The blatant messing up choreography in my power and the cut to her in the right move, was there not another take of her hitting the right move? It annoys me so much

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QueenB said:

BIK music videos were kinda sloppy in editing as a side bar. The blatant messing up choreography in my power and the cut to her in the right move, was there not another take of her hitting the right move? It annoys me so much

One mistake doesn't make them sloppy by any means. The editing is outstanding just for the amount of takes they work with, nobody is pulling music videos of that caliber. 

• Like 1

just got a french insta ad for the film and i’m still cackling at their translation choices :suburban:

"C’est vous l’image, bébé" girl that means ****

An album with Crazy In Love, Baby Boy, Naughty Girl, MM&I, Speechless, The Closer I Get To You, Signs can’t be her worst when Bidet and 4lop are sitting right there 

17 minutes ago, QueenB said:

There are some shots in My Power where the VFX are not finished :toofunny3: 

but I wouldn’t say the overall edit was sloppy. 

25 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

just got a french insta ad for the film and i’m still cackling at their translation choices :suburban:

"C’est vous l’image, bébé" girl that means ****

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!! :bibliahh:

42 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

An album with Crazy In Love, Baby Boy, Naughty Girl, MM&I, Speechless, The Closer I Get To You, Signs can’t be her worst when Bidet and 4lop are sitting right there 

Your taste is rather questionable, I presume you think Sandcastles is a great song as well :ryan3:

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

POTS & THQ aren’t duds, now SR on the other hand aged like Wendy Williams 

55 minutes ago, Draper. said:

One mistake doesn't make them sloppy by any means. The editing is outstanding just for the amount of takes they work with, nobody is pulling music videos of that caliber. 

I'm gonna hold her to a higher standard since she spent a whole year editing the film and she's a perfectionist. 

There were other questionable moments but that one sits on the top of my head, but ofc the visuals are better than any other artist nowadays that goes without saying

:suburban:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

In three days your check engine light will turn on in your car.. this is just the beginning. Please retract this statement immediately

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

She’s probably pulling her hair out with her OCD ass making last minute changes to the film. She regrets committing to a Dec 01 release date, I bet. Good! Sweat, Neck!

:khalyan2: 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

She’s probably pulling her hair out with her OCD ass making last minute changes to the film. She regrets committing to a Dec 01 release date, I bet. Good! Sweat, Neck!

When "This a reminder" starts and it cuts to her in her zipper sweater in black and white discussing the robot arms 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Your taste is rather questionable, I presume you think Sandcastles is a great song as well :ryan3:

eww Sandcastles is the second worst song on Lemoncé after Love Drought 

36 minutes ago, QueenB said:

In three days your check engine light will turn on in your car.. this is just the beginning. Please retract this statement immediately

let me see the film first. I already paid for my tickets 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

let me see the film first. I already paid for my tickets 

um. Sandcastles is not better than Love Drought.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, QueenB said:

When "This a reminder" starts and it cuts to her in her zipper sweater in black and white discussing the robot arms 

WE ALREADY KNOW🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure everyone on team will tell her well that cut will work to capture the depth of mechanical arms being controlled to move at the speed of choreography. The will go back to the stage, but the momentum will be lost. 

The literal BEST idea to work in the docu-styled footage is to simply tell it in order leading up to the concert; 'the show', instead of constantly cutting in and out. I feel as if the viewing experience would be to feel more connected to the actual concert if you were to see the lead up to the final project waist no time once the concert starts. 

Unfortunately, we will sit through 3 hours of being forced to acknowledge Beyonce advancement in Final Cut Pro since 2009. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, swissman said:

um. Sandcastles is not better than Love Drought.

It wins for me because she emotes a lot better in Sandcastles but lyrically Love Drought wins

- "Dangerously in Love" IS her WORST album! It doesn't get a page because it houses "Crazy in Love" and "Me, Myself & I". The live versions of "Baby Boy", "Naughty Girl" and the one line of "Speechless" from 'The Mrs. Cater Show World Tour' ALONE make the original album versions cringe and God awful. 

- "B'Day" is not too far behind the debut mixtape because it's extremely dated, yet pure nostalgic. I believe the 'artist known as Beyoncé' was bigger at the time than the actual music itself. Even the tour and anthology was overshadowed. 

- As generic and whitewashed half of the album was, "I Am. . .Sasha Fierce" was heading in the right direction. Not as cohesive and thought out in terms of threading the album together as "B'Day", but definitely felt as if she was growing as an artist. As much as we talk about the project aging like  caucasian skin, "Smash Into You", "Sweet Dreams", "Why Don't You Love Me" & "Halo" have stood the test of time. Honestly, she milked this era for everything she could & it paid off. 

- "4" is honestly a masterful body of art in its original format. Everything went wrong in the era, but the music (and esthetics) spoke for itself. It also catches a lot of flack for the state of music we were experiencing and this was the first time she didn't give a d*mn. Her continuing to push 'deep cuts' live 12 years later by fan request speaks volumes. 

- "BEYONCÉ", along with "4", will remain my all time, hands down favs- simply because of the nostalgic high of my high school years. The visuals speak just as loud as the music. One of my top 5 female R&B/Pop records of 2013. I wish the album wasn't lumped between 2 established world tours, we still haven't experienced some of her most daring pieces in its full live element. 

- "LEMONADE" was our last hope at promotion, but continuous growth. Now, this album hasn't aged the best with it's concept overshadowing the music and genres, it's still her standing on her peak still. The visual album, as a whole, is a major let down after coming off "Haunted", "Superpower", "Blow". . . even older work like "Run The World". 

- Of this era has been complete bullsh!t, this is nearly her work to date, extracting "Church Girl" and "All Up In Your Mind". Nearly 2 years later and this is her only work where you don't need to skip a track. All of her self sabotage & 3 act trilogy, that already feels scrapped, aside, she honestly missed the chance to release the visuals as an actual movie and bring that movie to life on the tour. Same way I felt about "LEMONADE", why not being the albums and visuals concept alive on tour. Imagine how insane it would've been if Club Renaissance was dedicated to fans and celebrities doing choreography. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

this deserves a thread ban 

The way Ingrid wrote Love Drought about her alcoholism but Giraffe decided to make it about Camel :deadbanana4:

Ingrid sweetie, I’m so sorry 

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.