Beyoncé

Kisuke

I wish that the Lilac Wine interlude was kept in the homecoming album, it always messes with me when it doesn’t start playing:noparty: must’ve been a copyright reason I assume

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Gosh, these ideas are HORRIBLE. I mean she can do that when shes 60 for all I care and do her lil 1-2 step with them, but not in her prime.

I want to see her do BOMBASTIC shows. Lets not act like Michelle and Kelly can keep up with that.

no, instead she's just gonna drag her dusty husband to play his same 10 songs he plays at every show. OTR III coming 2023.

Edited by yonsé

31 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

QUEEN !!!!

:clap3:

For her Mama's show w/ all of her children + her nephew Julez contributing!  That's what we like to see!

there are actually several reports that jay is finishing up a new album LOL... OTR III is a real possibility :giraffe:

53 minutes ago, yonsé said:

no, instead she's just gonna drag her dusty husband to play his same 10 songs he plays at every show. OTR III coming 2023.

43 minutes ago, yonsé said:

there are actually several reports that jay is finishing up a new album LOL... OTR III is a real possibility :giraffe:

Im sick to my stomach and I would wish her/them the biggest flop.and emptiest stadiums on this planet. 

47 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Oh god not OTR III... Can an asteroid destroy this planet already?

I don't think they'll ever go on tour separately at the same time again after what happened during MCSWT / Holy Grail tour. But surely they must realize no one wants OTRIII 

She's probably gonna win that Emmy. Screaming :rip: 

OUTSTANDING ORIGINAL SONG

Grateful For It All
The Young and the Restless (CBS)

Next To You

Talks With Mama Tina Theme Song
Talks With Mama Tina (Facebook Watch)

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't think they'll ever go on tour separately at the same time again after what happened during MCSWT / Holy Grail tour. But surely they must realize no one wants OTRIII 

The way Becky with the good hair won in the end :rip:

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Grateful For It All

Next To You

The way she's potentially going to be an EMMY winner and it's for this song... I would never have guessed. :rip:

MUSIC???? WHERE IS IT @GiselleBeyince????? GISELLE WHERE IS THE MUSIC 

2 hours ago, Keith said:

Why would anyone want a DC tour :skull:

Well I’d take it over On The Run 3 

Edited by Shelter

I really dont know what I'd do if I had to read OTR3 instead of B7 Tour... the absolute nightmare

Also here some hot tea:

OTR2 was Beys worst tour to date. She was tired, half assed her choreo compared to Beychella and as a Bey Fan there is only so much I can take from Jay

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

15 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I really dont know what I'd do if I had to read OTR3 instead of B7 Tour... the absolute nightmare

I mean at that point we know she REALLY doesn't care...

...OTRII and EIL was enough, and I am a pretty big supporter of the album, but we need soloyoncé!!!!

11 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Also here some hot tea:

OTR2 was Beys worst tour to date. She was tired, half assed her choreo compared to Beychella and as a Bey Fan there is only so much I can take from Jay

She was only tired for the first few shows. She slayed afterwards and looked snatched as hell

42068701_680028965712214_489669755872683

Edited by Shinning

The first OTR was really cool I enjoyed the aesthetic, the little film they did and the setlist it was fun. But yeah there was no need for a second one especially when she was already so tired from Beychella.

Also, I cringe every time watching the european dates and NOBODY swag surfing:rip: I know she was annoyed

4 minutes ago, Shinning said:

She was only tired for the first few songs. She slayed afterwards and looked snatched as hell

42068701_680028965712214_489669755872683

I can only speak for the European dates, but she came across as pretty tired and it was the first time I caught myself paying attention to other things instead of Bey while she was on stage

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Grateful For It All

Next To You

The writing credits:

Issa Emmy-nominated family!

(I could see her giving each child an honorary 1% for "Let's Talk About It!" (Blue & Rumi), and "Grandma" (Sir).)

4 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Im sick to my stomach and I would wish her/them the biggest flop.and emptiest stadiums on this planet. 

4 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Oh god not OTR III... Can an asteroid destroy this planet already?

:rip:

get ur coinz ready girls :gaycat2: if jay is on the lead single u know issa wrap

2 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

The writing credits:

Issa Emmy-nominated family!

(I could see her giving each child an honorary 1% for "Let's Talk About It!" (Blue & Rumi), and "Grandma" (Sir).)

BLUE IVY CARTER is a LEGEND already do u hEAR ME! :jonny5:

another update... again? and this time i cant even have my dark theme?????

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Those writing credits :toofunny3: 

And they say Fave doesn’t write! She writes the most important part of all songs by herself. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.