• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

is there anything cute in this drop? i hate amaz*n but i might get myself a little b’day treat 

10 hours ago, yonsé said:

hi girls.

i know youve been on the hunt for good audio of the show, so i finally took the highest quality show (Atlanta night 3) and fixed all the audio glitches and added in all the interludes from other HQ recordings. its the most complete version of the show we have. you can snag it here. happy listening

jQ4IVyM.jpg

Thank you soooo much for creating this!  :heart:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

71G+mdwgvgL._AC_UX679_.jpg

The spacing or lack thereof between COLOGNE AMSTERDAM and CHARLOTTE ATLANTA is ****ing with my OCD :mazen:

The fact that this was approved months ago and never looked at again...

My OCD is like: Why didn't they update the Kansas City date?

And don't get me started on the cut on that COZY bath mat... mess

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, yonsé said:

hi girls.

i know youve been on the hunt for good audio of the show, so i finally took the highest quality show (Atlanta night 3) and fixed all the audio glitches and added in all the interludes from other HQ recordings. its the most complete version of the show we have. you can snag it here. happy listening

jQ4IVyM.jpg

Yes thank you!

The only annoying part for me is that homosesual clacking his fan during some moments haha! But at least he was on the beat. :eli:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Tangane said:

And don't get me started on the cut on that COZY bath mat... mess

You know that **** turns GREY and RATTY after one wet footstep :mazen:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

did 2 measly shirts and a stinky bath mat from Yvette’s sweatshop really require an entire Amazon drop ? :deadbanana2:

Out of Touch = Parkwood/Team Beyonce

Whats new?

• Like 1

Ranking the Amazon drops

drop 1 > drop 3 > drop 2 > drop 4

spacer.png

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

You know that **** turns GREY and RATTY after one wet footstep :mazen:

from COZY to CRUSTY :dies:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Tangane said:

Yes thank you!

The only annoying part for me is that homosesual clacking his fan during some moments haha! But at least he was on the beat. :eli:

omg i know the fan-clacking is horrible. unfortunately there's fans in all the audios :rip:

• Like 1

Amazon merch looks cheap as ****, I'd rather get the $60 shirt at her show than pay $35 for these. I really like the quality of my OTR II and Renaissance album box shirts.

anyways 2 days until I see her again! :gaycat:

14 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Amazon merch looks cheap as ****, I'd rather get the $60 shirt at her show than pay $35 for these. I really like the quality of my OTR II and Renaissance album box shirts.

anyways 2 days until I see her again! :gaycat:

I’ve bought 4 items from these drops including 2 tshirts and the quality is amazing. You’re confusing quality and ugliness 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

I’ve bought 4 items from these drops including 2 tshirts and the quality is amazing. You’re confusing quality and ugliness 

the print job looks cheap to me! like it would start cracking and peeling off after a few washes.

do you have the album box shirts? how do they compare?

43 minutes ago, kimberly said:

the print job looks cheap to me! like it would start cracking and peeling off after a few washes.

do you have the album box shirts? how do they compare?

I prefer the Amazon tshirts. The tshirt Ive worn the most (4 or 5 times) is the one from drop1 and the print is still intact and the fabric is still very heavy. My only complaint is the tshirts run large so get one size smaller if you do. One of my girlfriends got a small tee and it was still baggy on her. Fans have been altering the tshirts to fit their needs too. Definitely worth the money so far

Sometimes the beyonce fans on tiktok are annoying. You don't need to constantly post videos of people that are sitting down at her shows. Some folks are just casual fans and may not get it. I'm tired of seeing it on my timeline.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Redporus said:

Not seeing Vancouver on my timelines, were they that boring? :-*

From the videos I've seen her energy was higher last night than most shows on the NA leg. The week off seems to have really energized her.

3 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

Sometimes the beyonce fans on tiktok are annoying. You don't need to constantly post videos of people that are sitting down at her shows. Some folks are just casual fans and may not get it. I'm tired of seeing it on my timeline.

Same thing with cussing people out over not muting. So ******* stupid

• Thanks 1

I really hate this online shaming of people sitting during concerts. No one has any right to judge because they have no idea what health conditions or disabilities someone has. I use a wheelchair so I have to sit at every concert I attend. I would give anything to be able to stand and get close to the stage but it's never going to happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

16 minutes ago, carameldelight said:

I'm not on TikTok so I haven't seen any videos of this sort. I'm glad it hasn't spilled over into other platforms.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.