• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

11 minutes ago, yonsé said:

hi girls.

i know youve been on the hunt for good audio of the show, so i finally took the highest quality show (Atlanta night 3) and fixed all the audio glitches and added in all the interludes from other HQ recordings. its the most complete version of the show we have. you can snag it here. happy listening

jQ4IVyM.jpg

I will hunt you if there's any malware here miss ma'am. thank you :heart:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I will hunt you if there's any malware here miss ma'am. thank you :heart:

nope just 49 mp3 tracks!

• Haha 2

Damn, I was hoping she’d just keep that section since the tour is practically over.  I’m going to the show on Thursday and was hoping it’d still be apart of the show.  Fingers crossed, I just don’t see the point of bringing it back then cutting it again.  The only logical reason is the shows she brought them back for were the ones being recorded for a possible concert film.  

Was there any mention of recording in LA similar to how we knew the 2nd ATL date was being recorded?

Did she recycle philly’s opening outfit for the AHAP/Pure/Honey section tonight?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

That glass of whiskey is looking good in her hands :johnald: :johnald: :johnald:

I just glossed over this earlier and didn't realize what you meant :cheers: cheers to that D'usse in her hand!

10 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

i hate her :deadbanana4:

Omg can this leak already 

The woman next to me burst into laughter and apologized when I started croaking out Love on Top, why’d she gag me like that

spacer.png

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Wow I had an incredible time. I can’t even explain it, I’ve never felt this level of euphoria ever and the rush that kicked in when ITG started playing, it all felt like an out of body experience.

No lost 3 but I wasn’t expecting it, this crowd didn’t deserve it with the way they horribly failed the mute challenge.:rip: And these outfits were truly questionable, just my luck. Plus side is I got the serve ITG look and legend Blue Ivy out danced the granny:jonny5:

I’m so happy and grateful that I got to experience this tour and to feel and hear the music the way she wanted us to. Thee greatest living entertainer of our time:jonny5:

Failed the mute?? Maybe because I was in Beyhive A, but everyone was on Mute. The crowd also was awesome, so I don’t know what the other user here is saying about it being more dead than Stockholm. 
The outfits were top tier today also. 
It’s my 4th show. Better than Phoenix and Toronto. Nothing can beat Sept 4th show though that I attended. 

im so glad you had fun! 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

she's losing money by not selling Renaissance jockstrap as tour mech

Michael Brambila-esque line would’ve made her so much money

tbh if he’d been able to restock, I would’ve loved to get those chaps or the bandana :jonny3:

Edited by cloudbusting
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Devin said:

Which one of u posted this on X app? 

spacer.png

I like so many of the names on this list, but it's the perfect reminder of why I stan Bey so hard. 

These girls are just not there...yet. And the vast majority won't ever be.

I don't just mean it from a stardom level, but I mean it from a quality and consistency of output standpoint. 

It's kinda sad because the 80s/90s stans were SPOILT for choice. MJ, Janet, Madonna, Prince, Whitney, Mariah, and the established legends of that time like Diana and co. 

I'mma need Bey in full-fledged action until at least 50 before I can accept the idea of other girls being the nucleus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.