Beyoncé

Kisuke

What time does the show begin in Vancouver?

This time difference is so annoying.

:skull:

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

a silver dress worn by Adut? yeah she’s 100% going to wear this

spacer.png

Also the crazy amount of silver in New York Fashion Week today is ridiculous. Just like Balmain, they all had Renaissance on their moodboards 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Chris said:

What time does the show begin in Vancouver?

This time difference is so annoying.

:skull:

I think around 2 more hours 

Dunno why I thought Vancouver was in the east coast…and I’ve seen every season of Degrassi too :coffee2:

So obviously this is stupid but it reminds me of the BET Deja Vu performance and I think a 22 year old Beyoncé releasing Renaissance would eat, like she would have been cutting up like this for sure.

• Haha 4

That glass of whiskey is looking good in her hands :johnald: :johnald: :johnald:

9 minutes ago, B3000 said:

Her voice is just too deep now. I know y’all gonna say she had kids but this has been happening over the years, even before the kids. At this rate, when she’s old she will sound out of place singing songs from her earlier times, just like now sometimes. Something is going on fr.

B*tch you sound a mess, shut up and good night.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

27 minutes ago, B3000 said:

Her voice is just too deep now. I know y’all gonna say she had kids but this has been happening over the years, even before the kids. At this rate, when she’s old she will sound out of place singing songs from her earlier times, just like now sometimes. Something is going on fr.

Her tessitura is lower and its natural at her big age wdym :deadbanana4: Every MPG has gotten deeper in their 40s: Whitney, Mariah, Celine, etc.

Even Miley who sounds like she's a recovering addict (love ha!), Britney, Gargoyle are experiencing this. They're not 20 years old anymore.

hi girls.

i know youve been on the hunt for good audio of the show, so i finally took the highest quality show (Atlanta night 3) and fixed all the audio glitches and added in all the interludes from other HQ recordings. its the most complete version of the show we have. you can snag it here. happy listening

jQ4IVyM.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.