Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I dont think most people knew what this meant until they saw the choreo :lmao: 

anyway, we are back OUTSIDE tonight 

spacer.png

What did people think it meant? I’ve never seen the choreo but I can really only think of one interpretation for this lyric. It’s pretty straightforward lol 

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Thinking about how EOT should have been the lead single from 4 :-*

The only thing good about RTW was its video and the choreo....:-*

• Like 2

In a perfect world, this would be 4's single roll out.

EOT 1st

1+1 2nd

LOT 3nd

Party 4th

DFY 5th

Schoolin Life 6th

:giraffe:

Oh nooooo... What are we doing now? And on a show day??? :lmao:

October is gonna be meeeessyyyyyy.

• Haha 4

Lead: Countdown 

2nd single with the album drop: RTW

3rd single: End Of Time

4th single: Love On Top

5th and final single (a gift for the fans): Dance For You

• Like 1

part of me loves the little Blow snippet in the PURE/CVMMY performance but I also wish she’d do it in full, it totally suits the vibe of the overall show :'(

• Thanks 4

Face card never declines is not Beys phrase and i don't think people acknowledge it with her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, swtamira said:

Face card never declines is not Beys phrase and i don't think people acknowledge it with her

fans of the Megatron rapper have been commenting it under her photos for years at this point :dies: (it's true tho!)

neither was lizzo's " I just took a dna test turns out I'm 100% that *****" however that's where it became mainstream. Just like MJ was not the first to do the moonwalk.

Edited by carameldelight

2 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

It’s game time btches. May she grace us with functioning mics, a mugler bee costume, and a great show. The unholy trinity would be nice but I won’t be greedy

spacer.png

I’m just over here waiting for her drop some floor seats for tonight so I can upgrade! 
Also being delusional on her performing the Big 3 tonight. It’s her last Canadian date. Might as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

Thinking about how EOT should have been the lead single from 4 :-*

The only thing good about RTW was its video and the choreo....:-*

I agree so much with the bolded!

EOT deserved an epic Remember The Time esque video. It was a smash waiting to happen. And IMO is one of the times Bey overprioritized her female-empowerment branding by choosing RTW over it (she wasn't pushing the Jay thing as hard back then). 

I high-key feel she thinks this too, hence how hard she's pushed it in follow-up years (staple on many shows, Super Bowl etc). 

Sidebar: I've always loved RTW and really appreciated her taking the risk of going with it for the lead. Yes, it's a polarizing pick, but like most things stan culture I can't shake the hunch that the girls disassociate with it because it was Bey's first proper underperforming single. Had it been a #1, I don't believe it would get the jabs it does. 

15 hours ago, Fleahive said:

”I woke up like dis” - **Flawless (also does anyone know why there are 3 asterisks in the song title?)

It’s literally in the sound bite when her old group got three stars at a talent show.

• Thanks 1

Please motherfuckers ain’t stopping me? Look around everybody on mute? Release the XYZ? Fan me off???? Uncle Johnny made my dress???? Ass getting bigger? Bad ******* to the left? It should cost a billion to look this good??? Thats like eight iconic lines :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

OMG I WAS JUST WONDERING WHEH THE RAGGEDY 4.0 WOULD DROP :hippo:

Go to MTV’s Instagram to vote for RENAISSANCE for Album of the Year through their IG Stories :gaycat4:

26 minutes ago, V$. said:

:gaycat6:

Oh... I thought they were only doing 3

For 4, I would've done:

RTW (BUZZ/PROMO SINGLE)

END OF TIME (LEAD SINGLE)

LOVE ON TOP

COUNTDOWN

PARTY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.