Beyoncé

Kisuke

I gave awl I could giiveeeeee my loveeee, my heaarrrttt now we’re facing the enddddd of what you diiiidd from the starrrttt my loveee
spacer.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

45 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Walking back and forth on an elaborate stage is not that hard. People have to be wowed at something

!!! the strutting around tours are soooo overrated. compensating for not being a live performer and having 8 uncoordinated dancers from craigslist... with a light and fire show. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kimberly said:

!!! the strutting around tours are soooo overrated. compensating for not being a live performer and having 8 uncoordinated dancers from craigslist... with a light and fire show. 

A lot of these tours are just based on a cult of personality. Some people can walk out and baby giraffe around stage and have people in tears because they think it's their best friend on stage.

Bey genuinely wows the people that see her. You feel like you're truly experiencing greatness. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is very obscure, but im a massive Beyoncé archivalist. I always had this feeling that the last minute of Happy Face from Survivor is inspired by the ending scene of The Craft.

3:35 and onwards

:30 and onwards

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

At least this is a better RWT pic compared the last one they had on her Wikipedia.

spacer.png

they have the full version on the RWT page, why did they zoom in like that omg :dies: like they couldn't find any photos that were more up close?

2560px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_ 

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

they have the full version on the RWT page, why did they zoom in like that omg :dies: like they couldn't find any photos that were more up close?

2560px-Beyonc%C3%A9_-_Tottenham_Hotspur_ 

Prob being lowkey shady to see if she lipsyncing. :skull:

Not Lionel Richie being salty about Diana Ross not coming to sing with him :gaycat7:

I know he was probably joking, it was still funny to see LoL

Edited by sillycilla
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Prob being lowkey shady to see if she lipsyncing. :skull:

at least they picked a good outfit + background combo. we'll take the small victories with wikipedia.

• Like 2

You all make some good points about in person differences.  My show is in two weeks and I would never pay to see the Weeknd live so Ill never really know.

Edited by Blumoon

27 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

This is very obscure, but im a massive Beyoncé archivalist. I always had this feeling that the last minute of Happy Face from Survivor is inspired by the ending scene of The Craft.

3:35 and onwards

:30 and onwards

This is really dope; I never noticed.  This should go viral like that Tia thing.  Happy Face is my manifestation song.  Bey should pull that out the vault; the crystals and vibes girls would love it.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I gave awl I could giiveeeeee my loveeee, my heaarrrttt now we’re facing the enddddd of what you diiiidd from the starrrttt my loveee

Please don't type this because it reminds me how she ignores Green Light and I am getting angrier.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Who are you shading with this?

:rip:

10 minutes ago, Chris said:

Who are you shading with this?

:rip:

the girls that get it already got it. 

49 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

You all make some good points about in person differences.  My show is in two weeks and I would never pay to see the Weeknd live so Ill never really know.

so maybe you need to stop talking about this tour & posting troll garbage until you actually see & experience the show for yourself. If you're sooooo nervous about every detail & the dancing, production, budgets....then just sell your ticket to a deserving fan that's excited to go. i think other artists are touring who can give you all the dancing & production you're looking for.

Edited by giRLbye.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, giRLbye. said:

so maybe you need to stop talking about this tour & posting troll garbage until you actually see & experience the show for yourself. If you're sooooo nervous about every detail & the dancing, production, budgets....then just sell your ticket to a deserving fan that's excited to go. i think other artists are touring who can give you all the dancing & production you're looking for.

Yes, Ms. Tina.

the fact that 'Survivor' is Beyonce's original debut album always makes me laugh.

she sang on every song, wrote and produced  on every song, even had a solo. she was in the middle on the album cover and that is the ONLY time she ate Michelle Williams up in a photo. the 'Emotion' acapella proves it as well. it's better than the original too. :coffee2:

• Haha 1

Beyoncé had two solos on survivor; dangerously in love and brown eyes.  The lies about being the first time eating Michelle up.

Edited by sillycilla

don’t remember who asked about legends covering Bey’s songs but this makes it sound like Prince sang Speechelss ? do we have a recording of that ? i couldn’t even find his Suga Mama performance :redface: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Love Drought is beginning to go viral on TikTok.

people said it’s gonna go viral since january :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.