• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

10 minutes ago, Wizard said:

you're first reply in this thread, kinda insane for this :jonnycat:

:jonny3: its the way she never let me down too.

1 minute ago, Planet Mars said:

I'm gonna say if it's great, and has a good video to go with it, it'll definitely make it into the Top 10.

It's already guaranteed to do better than Be Alive and Spirit so, yeah :rip:

Selena debuted at #15 with 2 tracking days but she didn’t get bombed by Drake. Top 20 seems more likely but who knows she might surprise us with her power :jonny6:

4 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Lets say if this song is an absolute stomp, how possible is it to debut #1. Chart Hive do your calculation :eli: 

Realistically speaking I hope for a top 10 debut but top 20 would be nice.

In 3 days? Don’t think that’s possible. If it’s good and isn’t frontloaded then maybe the following week or if radio gives it a chance it might build up to it. 

Just look at Kate Bush, massive streams but still peaked at 4. 

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

Y’all better stream it tf up its been SIX years.

image0.gif

I have an AM free trial I’m gonna activate just to stream it maximum times allowed each day :lmao: shameless but it doesn’t cost me anything sooo

4 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Selena debuted at #15 with 2 tracking days but she didn’t get bombed by Drake. Top 20 seems more likely but who knows she might surprise us with her power :jonny6:

Drake will get in the way from any decent debut but his numbers are declining so fast dkdjdhd 

I'm nervous :gaycat6: I've set myself up to expect this massive house song but she may launch with a more traditionally R&B Bey-type song

2 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Hive needs to stream and BUY the song 

!!!

This was kinda the issue the last go around. No one really bought the song. :skull:

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

!!!

This was kinda the issue the last go around. No one really bought the song. :skull:

lets gift each other girlies. 

Beyonc-Gifs-beyonce-27650180-293-184.gif

46 minutes ago, KingB® said:

Im not so sure about The Dream in combination with dance/summer bop etc. tbh. Oh lord. Let‘s have faith. 

I am!

It gives me hope that it's not going to be some white washed ontz ontz music!!

Plus The Dream & Beyonce haven't missed musically yet...he's one of her strongest musical collaborators

OMG. Do we even know what’s happening. What is this. Is it a teaser single that will be followed up by an official lead? Is it the lead? Will there be a video. 

One thing about Bey, she can definitely find a way to keep a mystery about her!

14 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

Lets say if this song is an absolute stomp, how possible is it to debut #1. Chart Hive do your calculation :eli: 

Realistically speaking I hope for a top 10 debut but top 20 would be nice.

This girl released Crazy In Love in summer 2003 as a lead single.

Let's have faith in her. 

2 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

OMG. Do we even know what’s happening. What is this. Is it a teaser single that will be followed up by an official lead? Is it the lead? Will there be a video. 

One thing about Bey, she can definitely find a way to keep a mystery about her!

All we know is its track #6 on the album.

image0.gif

do we think she'll give us a single cover or snippet before it drops? 

This already trending #2 on Twitter. The way she operating, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get the MV teaser top blow the top off the current hype.

We should aim for a top 10 debut first. A #1 will definitely be a challenge with 3 days of tracking

I wonder if Zendaya really is involved with the album. I know she's a massive stan so its not surprising she's shared it on her IG, but she's shared everything so far.

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I think its better to release on a Tuesday when you have a high profile magazine interview being released and you're the only artist releasing. All eyes on her. If they plan to really do it right this era, the promo will follow. Especially if she gives the performance of a lifetime on Sunday and releases it to Youtube immediately.

56eAfLI.gif

exactly

all the spotlight is on her

this may not even be a traditional single drop...its 16 tracks...she has enough songs to release a new one weekly until album release. we all know Beyonce loves to play long game with showcasing the ALBUM. that's why she does those medleys & performs album tracks at the award shows.

Also lemme not entertain the single thread for a moment cause some users there are just saying bs. :rip:

Beyoncé loves The Dream, wow! He hasn't missed from a single project since SL. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.