Beyoncé

Kisuke

21 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Not a single tweet from Giselle, no post acknowledging the album/boxes, no first TikTok, no trailer for the visual, no updated profile pic, and most importantly no lead single yet. She's gonna come hard I fear. :gaycat1:

I’m happy she is ignoring us. Just communicate with us when new info/material is coming or releasing.

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Devin said:

I’m surprised a lot of people chose Pose 4. 

Maybe I made the wrong purchase. :skull:

I chose 3 for third ward lol 

6 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I chose 3 for third ward lol 

I got 1 and 3 at least I’m not alone. :deadbanana:

I love how she made surprise drops a trend and now bringing it back to the original format.

Lemonade and Renaissance are such a cool album title. I wonder why other MPG couldn't pick an amazing album title. 

Chromatica & Thank You,Next for example sounds horrible :rip: 

Just now, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Lemonade and Renaissance are such a cool album title. I wonder why other MPG couldn't pick an amazing album title. 

Chromatica & Thank You,Next for example sounds horrible :rip: 

Honestly, Nevermind is even worse. :hoetenks:

I also got the third Box.

Sistrens, do we have a way to communicate somewhere july 29th? I feel this website will not survive the album release and I need to communicate my thoughts with u guys :gaycat6: 

16 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I also got the third Box.

Sistrens, do we have a way to communicate somewhere july 29th? I feel this website will not survive the album release and I need to communicate my thoughts with u guys :gaycat6: 

I would suggest Discord but nobody didn’t move the last time during the site “reset”

ezgif-2-ad0da959a8.webp

Who was it that posted Yvette was going all out and going to show how to do a proper release? 

18 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Honestly, Nevermind is even worse. :hoetenks:

That one is good cause it fits the mood towards the album.

ezgif-2-ad0da959a8.webp

33 minutes ago, Devin said:

That one is good cause it fits the mood towards the album.

ezgif-2-ad0da959a8.webp

Nnnn true. Well it's what she deserves for pulling that stunt

Ok the base is getting lazy and tired again, Bey its time for the next round of anouncement/teasers 

receipts-sass.gif

If this ***** really wants to include the past, she can’t start by releasing old performances either to YouTube or use one of those Netflix deals to bulk them in there. 

She better not be messy with those live performances, Be Alive was a nice step in the right direction as far as accessibility goes. 

Sorry it just hit me again that we’re actually getting an album, a double album at that, with a proper rollout finally. Wow, just wow, surely I’m dreaming rn

kii-laughing.gif

10 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Sorry it just hit me again that we’re actually getting an album, a double album at that, with a proper rollout finally. Wow, just wow, surely I’m dreaming rn

kii-laughing.gif

I just don't how to cope when that lead drops and its vibrant, energetic, vocal house and shes potentially vogueing in it. Like, im trying to mentally prepare, but im not sure how. 

2 hours ago, jane said:

She is about to release an album and Ivy Park together. If she doesn't space things out, it will be a bit much. She is doing it right so far. I suspect the single could be released with Ivy Park and she could get creative with it. I'm excited!

You may on to something. 

The timing of the drop is really (really) close and it'll be interesting to see how she manages to navigate promoting both her music and brand activity if there's no interrelation. 

Given that I maintain our sis will not want to play the "lead single" game in the conventional sense, I could see her using the next IVP promo visual to premiere a new song. Like 1.30 secs. The girls will gag, it'll get a lot of coverage, it won't be tied to the charts, IVP will presumably sell more with this drop, and there's added hype for Renaissance. A circular win. In theory. 

Only slight gripe is that I feel/want all of her marketing muscle to go towards the album specifically, especially as she's playing ball with promo now. Splitting the spend between the album and IVP isn't ideal and IMO the IVP stuff should be coming after the album. But, in any case, it will be interesting to see how she/they work this one. 

With the way we got hints about Renaissance with the troll website posts, the profile pic removal, and the mysterious hand in the collage of albums Beygood posted, I can totally see her adding a snippet of a song in the Ivy Park ads. I’m assuming everything has already been photographed/filmed already, it would be nice if we got the single announcement soon, and then have it featured in the promo. Personally though I would prefer if she kept the IVP and the Renaissance promo separate. It doesn’t even have to be the single it would be a fun easter egg to simply add the snippet of a random album track

Edited by SashaDevachelli

1 minute ago, Cbreezy said:

You may on to something. 

The timing of the drop is really (really) close and it'll be interesting to see how she manages to navigate promoting both her music and brand activity if there's no interrelation. 

Given that I maintain our sis will not want to play the "lead single" game in the conventional sense, I could see her using the next IVP promo visual to premiere a new song. Like 1.30 secs. The girls will gag, it'll get a lot of coverage, it won't be tied to the charts, IVP will presumably sell more with this drop, and there's added hype for Renaissance. A circular win. In theory. 

Only slight gripe is that I feel/want all of her marketing muscle to go towards the album specifically, especially as she's playing ball with promo now. Splitting the spend between the album and IVP isn't ideal and IMO the IVP stuff should be coming after the album. But, in any case, it will be interesting to see how she/they work this one. 

That IVP is definitely intentionally close to the album rollout. I fear we might be onto sth. I would actually prefer for Bey to drop the lead sometime now and preview another album track for the IVP launch.

When she first announced Ivy Park it was early April 2016 and then went on and released Lemonade later in the month. She put Sorry instrumental in one of the commercial. We’ll see.

Am I the only one who feels like the fact there's an act 2 is going way over most people's heads?

I think the combo of the excitement around act 1 and the fact we don't "know-know" what's in store has the attention squarely on what's coming in on July 29th. 

Some have theorized that "act 2" could be the tour, but all those definitely seeded articles (Variety, Metro, etc) have ALL referred to it as a double album. Even British Vogue used very specific terms like "her most ambitious project to date" and "music in ABUNDANCE". 

We are probably literally on the verge of getting TWO visual albums. One with Act 1 and another with Act 2.

I'm so gagged. 

The Chart Hive in me is jumping for joy too, because it's such a genius, fool-proof plan. 

Scenario 1: Act 1 sells by the bucketload and Act 2 comes along to add more sales into the mix. Huge era. 

Scenario 2: Act 1 sells decently...and Act 2 comes along to renew interest and bolster the overall sales of this interconnected project. Whatever the case, we're getting to Platinum+ by hell or high-water. 

Like I've said before, I can really see Act 2 being timed as as the vehicle to sell the stadium tour. Make buying it the only way to get early tour ticket access (which everyone will do). 

OR

Assuming Act 1 is the dancefloor magnet it seems to be and Act 2 is the more lo-fi Country project, she's well positioned to launch some kind of hybrid tour. Think Gaga's double Vegas thing but on the road. One big Pop show and another more stripped back intimate show...in the same city. I can imagine it'd be a headache to map out, but that's what the professionals are for lol. It could be epic if executed well. 

Edited by Cbreezy

And... lol. 

When I tell y'all that I CANNOT WAIT for those industry ish articles about the behind the scenes stuff when the album finally drops. 

Have noticed it's become a thing with Bey even with the side projects like TG, BIK, Homecoming. 

I say this because so far it really feels like there's a new "something" or "someone" in the mix of her promo game. Either they really have recruited a major player in that field or Columbia have taken the reigns and are giving her the A1 treatment. 

Everything so far is executing perfectly and you can tell that it's all been really well-thought out.

Sure she's doing traditional promo, but the variety of boxes, retail configurations, Easter egg teasing/hints, etc is actually pretty new terrain for even promo-friendly Bey. It's very BTS-meets-Taylor Swift. All the while she's still embracing the element of surprise with the incoming cover reveals, visual component, and the vinyls (which we all know about but GP doesn't).

In a way maybe this type of rollout was always available to her, but the whole raw, artsy, critical-acclaim angle of basically everything since ST has meant it would be kinda off for her to play so obvious with the ploy for sales. Especially with more "meaning" based projects like Lemonade and The Gift. 

Anyway, glad she's finally back in the saddle on the commercial front. 

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Who was it that posted Yvette was going all out and going to show how to do a proper release? 

she herself reposted it

2 minutes ago, Cbreezy said:

And... lol. 

When I tell y'all that I CANNOT WAIT for those industry ish articles about the behind the scenes stuff when the album finally drops. 

Have noticed it's become a thing with Bey even with the side projects like TG, BIK, Homecoming. 

I say this because so far it really feels like there's a new "something" or "someone" in the mix of her promo game. Either they really have recruited a major player in that field or Columbia have taken the reigns and are giving her the A1 treatment. 

Everything so far is executing perfectly and you can tell that it's all been really well-thought out.

Sure she's doing traditional promo, but the variety of boxes, retail configurations, Easter egg teasing/hints, etc is actually pretty new terrain for even promo-friendly Bey. It's very BTS-meets-Taylor Swift. All the while she's still embracing the element of surprise with the incoming cover reveals, visual component, and the vinyls (which we all know about but GP doesn't).

In a way maybe this type of rollout was always available to her, but the whole raw, artsy, critical-acclaim angle of basically everything since ST has meant it would be kinda off for her to play so obvious with the ploy for sales. Especially with more "meaning" based projects like Lemonade and The Gift. 

Anyway, glad she's finally back in the saddle on the commercial front. 

Add to that the fact Bey is reclaiming 2 genres that were initially considered "black genres" (House and Country) and have transfered to white-only genres over time. Once again, the bigger picture and Intention is there. This era will truly be considered a major Milestone in changing the narrative and perspective once again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.