Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

To me, Haunted and 6 inch are sisters musically, I loved her performance of them both for the 2016 Tidal concert:wanda:

Ghost is such a unique track in itself and I absolutely adore how far left it is from the usual Bey tracks we get. I hope to see it used as a form of a interlude for the next tour.

I go back and watch that performance all the time. Just shorten the interlude and it would be perfection

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, BGKC said:

I manage brunch/weekend evening shifts at a restaurant and lounge and I’ve been SHOVING Beyoncé mixes down their throats in preparation. They can consider it lube. 

:fan: It’s what they deserve.

The “Pose 4” box set is sold out. The Shop Beyoncé Instagram account posted it on their story. 

I’m surprised a lot of people chose Pose 4. 

Maybe I made the wrong purchase. :skull:

Beyoncé does not play with the number 4. Looks like a lot of people thought the same, to go with the safest bet. 

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’m surprised a lot of people chose Pose 4. 

Maybe I made the wrong purchase. :skull:

lol but we know 4 is her fav number 

5 hours ago, Island Goddess said:

The energy has definitely got more positive in here 

I am really intrigued to see what she and her team have planned for the streaming platforms/promo/radio

Im really nervous they are going to find a way to F things up 

And she can’t afford to anymore 

This is honestly her last and arguably her biggest shot to cement herself as THEE last 90s great. Em is doing his massive thing but Bey is the last artist of that era that can still pull off an EVENT the way the Ariana's and the Taylor's of this era can do.

If Renaissance ends up being a smash and a potential IFPI Top 10 with a Top 5 or even multiple top 10 hits trusT y'all will not hear the end of me saying 'Beyoncé is one of the biggest female artists of all time' :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Not Like The Movies said:

lol but we know 4 is her fav number 

True but idk lemme hope each Pose is special in they own way. 

:clownny:

5 hours ago, PrettyHurts said:

Agree. Drake would've probably done better with more of a buildup

As for Bey, based on the profile pic removal, she could've done pretty ok with a surprise release imo. But it's much more refreshing that she's changed things up 

I think a lot of the stan world that isnt Hive or Hive adjacent would be instantly turned off by the 'another surprise release' narrative and lbr a big portion of the income these popgirls generate outside of their stanbase are the stans of other popgirls.

She read the room properly and decided the world misses a lot of her traditional rollout and all the flair of the 00s girls and is about to give it all :WAP:

6 hours ago, swissman said:

!!

(are you calling Emmanuel a reporter! lol or is there someone else who reported they heard the music?!)

Anyway yes. In the past it seems the surprise was almost an acknowledgement that she was creating under her guidelines and not for anyone else, thus she didn't need to do listening sessions with the label to find the best songs, etc.

But her being willing to share it to people not in her circle does imply a sort of confidence like "I made this for people's enjoyment"

I love that shes consciously selling out (if you know what I mean) like the intention here is to make music that makes people of all demographics move feel excited happy and feel alive again and I think thats a sentiment most of these popgirls that go commercial fail to understand: the intention. Bey understands that she wants to make a commercial record for the purpose of making people happy by listening to bops and Im so ******* excited and god i love this woman sm!!!! :wanda:

11 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

All signs point to this being the case. 

I totally missed the Metro article until today and certain aspects made me gag:

This double confirms the purposeful leaking of into about the pop-up shows in the UK. Initially we were all like "ok, but why the UK?" and this highlights why. 

It's also really exciting that they are thinking internationally with this, as I feel that the last few projects (beyond the tours) have been very US-centric with the feeling that whatever pops here will carry over. This new method for this type of music shows a lot of thought and savvy strategy. Hopefully it all pays off. 

her Arihanna era is upon us girlie is about to give us Ariana level chart domination in the UK omg :jonny3:

If she gives us a Mabel or Jess Glynne type bop the COLLAPSE!

9 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

Bey's streams increased a bit yesterday 

I think it'll be building up the closer to Renaissance it gets. If they do consistent promo ofc.

Not a single tweet from Giselle, no post acknowledging the album/boxes, no first TikTok, no trailer for the visual, no updated profile pic, and most importantly no lead single yet. She's gonna come hard I fear. :gaycat1:

4 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I think it'll be building up the closer to Renaissance it gets. If they do consistent promo ofc.

I hope so. She needs to be moving close to 10M daily streams from her legendary catalog alone. It's a crime she's below that certain clown right now.

Just now, Starshine said:

Not a single tweet from Giselle, no post acknowledging the album/boxes, no first TikTok, no trailer for the visual, no updated profile pic, and most importantly no lead single yet. She's gonna come hard I fear. :gaycat1:

She has 40 days to go. I think giving it little by little spreading out through these 40 days will be much better

1 minute ago, Rafael said:

She has 40 days to go. I think giving it little by little spreading out through these 40 days will be much better

And also no cover reveal. I wonder if this will be the first time in 11 years she'll be showing her face on an studio album cover. :rip: 

She is about to release an album and Ivy Park together. If she doesn't space things out, it will be a bit much. She is doing it right so far. I suspect the single could be released with Ivy Park and she could get creative with it. I'm excited!

10 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Can you believe this??!?

The media reported it as "Beyoncé announces new album...." as if she ever Tweeted or say anything except updating her insta Bio:rip: there's something about this woman that we need to study. Is Prince even as mysterious as this?

Renaissance is the next Ivy Park themed drop and the boxes were Ivy Park merch...

Imagine the meltdowns :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, allnight said:

are y’all tracking how much she’s selling based on the website order confirmation #s? :coffee2:

How?

It is also interesting that most celebrities are becoming "mysterious" and promote less after Dec 2013.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.