Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 hour ago, mrjaldin said:

Do you think this Tidal twit has anything to do with Bey’s project ? It’s kind of … weird? 

well she's basically the only artist who kept them going so they better promote her!

Edited by swissman

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I can’t help but laugh @ Drake flopping after that sassy stunt he pulled trying to take a woman’s moment. :oh:

Anyway I see Bey doing around the same.

19 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I can’t help but laugh @ Drake flopping after that sassy stunt he pulled trying to take a woman’s moment. :oh:

Yeah he got what he deserved. 

Bey isn’t doing big numbers, those days are over.  

YZzWPef.gif

26 minutes ago, Starshine said:

That would be insane. Ariana did 60 million with Positions and shes a streaming magnet.

Hope for 40 million and take everything above as an INSANE success

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

i just hope that the single or preview song is not a rapping/talking song...that's going to be an instant way to turn off listeners

people are so sick of rapyonce...it needs to be melody & vocals

This, I could take one or two side tracks being rapyonce but no more than that. It's so tired now.

:celestial3:

You know if Beyoncé does well, haters are going to compare it to Lemonade's numbers to try and shade it, meanwhile this entire time they've been swearing her side projects are what we should measure her by.

I mean it was said that the song of the summer is on the way. No rapyoncé pls

Also Drake will come along with another track. DJ Khaled it is…"SNF" (staaaaying alive). And a Rihanna collab might be on the way too. Which im excited for. But i need room for Beyoncé to slay

Edited by KingB®

5 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Imagine if SL and Halo all of a sudden went Diamond :jonny3:

CiL and Irreplaceable being 8x Plat :WAP:

Halo is 12x Platinum and Single Ladies is Diamond rn :WAP:

IF THAT PUTA DOESNT UPDATE ALL HER SALES

19 minutes ago, KingB® said:

I mean it was said that the song of the summer is on the way. No rapyoncé pls

The way the Metro and Vogue articles read it's pretty clear it's gonna be vocal-heavy. No worries, this is the GAY era we've been craving for :jonny5:

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The way the Metro and Vogue articles read it's pretty clear it's gonna be vocal-heavy. No worries, this is the GAY era we've been craving for :jonny5:

The way all of our wishes seem to come true? I don‘t know whats happening tbh. The only thing im confused about so far is the group of confirmed producers which typically don‘t lean into the house/edm route?

i will say it and i might get hate for it. But i‘m craving a Calvin Harris collab so bad. Somethibg in the veins of how deep is your love.

Also i‘d love to hear her on a basic ass infectious max martin production

Edited by KingB®

1 minute ago, KingB® said:

The way all of our wishes seem to come true? I don‘t know whats happening tbh. The only thing im confused about so far is the group of confirmed producers which typically don‘t lean into the house/edm route?

i will say it and i might get hate for it. But i‘m craving a Calvin Harris collab so bad. Somethibg in the veins of how deep is your love. Also i‘d love to hear her on a basic ass infectious max martin production

I think what happened was that Bey worked together with these RnB producers to come up with the vocal arrangements and the soul of the records, and then she called in people like Honey Dijon and other House producers to mix these songs into House songs She's gonna serve vocal house with soul, I can feel it in my bones. 

And trust and believe: You'll eat your words up with that Calvin song. What Bey is gonna serve is easily gonna eclipse that.

It absolutely sends me that all the hive made sure to purchase the 4th box set, meanwhile Bey probably didn't even think twice about it, there probably isn’t anything unique about it aside from the different pose:laugh: 

6 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I think what happened was that Bey worked together with these RnB producers to come up with the vocal arrangements and the soul of the records, and then she called in people like Honey Dijon and other House producers to mix these songs into House songs She's gonna serve vocal house with soul, I can feel it in my bones. 

And trust and believe: You'll eat your words up with that Calvin song. What Bey is gonna serve is easily gonna eclipse that.

Yaaaaas make me eat up my words Giselle :WAP:

can‘t wait for Tuesday. Hopefully we‘ll get more music related infos from the full Vogue piece

Edited by KingB®

I been reading y’all commentary and y’all worried about sales my front bey era I fully experience was lemonade after her self titled album I became a fan but I didn’t experience that era until like end of 2014 I was like 16 17 at the time when lemonade came out  I was 19 I was super excited when formation dropped and it been years since I experience a solo album and it only been once but I will say alot of kids during the lemonade era that was 12 at the time are now like 17 18 now and alot of them saying they are excited to experience this new era alot of y’all fail to realize every 5 years u get bigger as long as u the topic of conversation that how I got introduced to Beyoncé in 2014 and I was 16 17 never knew what she look like at the time but I definitely heard her music all my life even when I was 5 I heard her first album but didn’t understand who she was cuz u know lol I was 5 but anyways basically I’m saying her fan base is growing but sales won’t be the same the music industry changed and alot of people today are struggling more than before so u can’t be focused to much on sales just hope the music is every lasting like her other albums music is more important than the sales not to say don’t support but don’t but too much expectation on something u don’t know and it okay and she not going to flop regardless drake still doing over 200k with a surprise trash album lmao and Beyoncé is already doing enough with her website alone idk the #s but she didn’t upload the music for preorder on iTunes and yet people are buying it and what in the box in my head it a CD player so u can Listen to the album but idk could be something completely different 

6 minutes ago, Ilove234 said:

I been reading y’all commentary and y’all worried about sales my front bey era I fully experience was lemonade after her self titled album I became a fan but I didn’t experience that era until like end of 2014 I was like 16 17 at the time when lemonade came out  I was 19 I was super excited when formation dropped and it been years since I experience a solo album and it only been once but I will say alot of kids during the lemonade era that was 12 at the time are now like 17 18 now and alot of them saying they are excited to experience this new era alot of y’all fail to realize every 5 years u get bigger as long as u the topic of conversation that how I got introduced to Beyoncé in 2014 and I was 16 17 never knew what she look like at the time but I definitely heard her music all my life even when I was 5 I heard her first album but didn’t understand who she was cuz u know lol I was 5 but anyways basically I’m saying her fan base is growing but sales won’t be the same the music industry changed and alot of people today are struggling more than before so u can’t be focused to much on sales just hope the music is every lasting like her other albums music is more important than the sales not to say don’t support but don’t but too much expectation on something u don’t know and it okay and she not going to flop regardless drake still doing over 200k with a surprise trash album lmao and Beyoncé is already doing enough with her website alone idk the #s but she didn’t upload the music for preorder on iTunes and yet people are buying it and what in the box in my head it a CD player so u can Listen to the album but idk could be something completely different 

I think ur right that we have to keep our expectations realistic. Im pretty optimistic Bey has analytics running for her - it's no coincidence she decides to go back to pre-ST rollouts with extensive pre-orders and a potential lead single when all major A-listers are showing signs of slowing down and/or big declines with the short-notice-surprise-effect releases. She's been observing the industry these past 3-6 years  and I truly believe her analytics have shown her enough data that led to her ultimately going for this type of rollout. I wouldn't be surprised if, once again, Bey ends up in the Top5 best sellers of 2022. She's a mastermind and that's the reason she's Queen B after 25 years in the game.

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

2 minutes ago, Ilove234 said:

i agree with this, bey has always been there for me cause shes HUGE in mexico, everyone knows her (sadly her biggest hit here is If i were a boy :deadbanana2:) but i didnt get into her until the gift came out, and coachella/homecoming definitely helped with introducing me to her whole discography too.

i feel yall are being a bit to pessimistic cause of bey's nonsense (understandable tbh i didnt discover the gift until months after it dropped :rip:) but i still see bey doing HUGE streaming numbers, if an ANNOUNCEMENT helped her garner 500k more streams, a lead single and the album itself is definitely gonna do well, and i definitely think her fanbase is growing because a large part of the twitter hive just joined around the time of the gift or is just joining, its the same thing on instagram, yall are being pessimistic yes but the potential is definitely there.

the gift is such an excellent album with some of her best visuals 

it really deserved more 

4 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

it really deserved more 

Spill

image0.gif

People are not going to believe this because well we are on ATRL and stans be Chart obsessed here but I'm being 100% when I say that the most important thing for me is not whether she smashes commercially (cuz of the traditional roll-out) but the album quality. 

All I want this era is fall in love with an album like I haven't in a while. I want this to be her best album, I want to have chills listening to all these new songs....That's my wish, the numbers would just be a bonus.

Success is important, a great album with strong replay value is even more important especially during a streaming age where people just move on from things way too quick.

:gaycat3:

11 minutes ago, Material Girl said:

it really deserved more 

BIK is her best visual album PERIOD.

ST is great, but loses points for being more a collection of videos with some throughlines.

Lemonade is stunning, is more like photojournalist art: really insightful and introspective, stunning compositions, beautiful to look, but not outright bold in its visuals

But Black is King is a kind of masterpiece that leaves you in awe, you need to step back to take it all in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.