• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

19 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Which would you rather have next?

1.) ACT II

or

2.) ACT I visuals

Visuals, definitely. It's just not right to have a Beyoncé album with 16 songs and 0 music videos. It's... cruel. Even Everything Is Infidelity got a video. :rip:

Ciara's new song references Freakum Dress

26 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

1.) ACT II

or

2.) ACT I visuals

Definitely want visuals first but I see her putting out the second album and then the visuals - all after the Renaissance tour is fully complete and not before next year. I could see her not releasing visuals at all at this rate.

It wouldn’t make sense for her to title this tour Renaissance tour unless she’s planning on including that word in the title for Act 2… Renaissance doesn’t quite evoke country to me but let’s see lol

31 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

No sis, you aren't clueless, it wont :lmao:

thanks you cause damn this weird ass era is driving me crazy :jonny4:

30 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

1.) ACT II

or

2.) ACT I visuals

VISUALS

22 minutes ago, Natcrus said:

For me it would make more sense to get Act I visuals and, for example, release Act II on the 1 year anniversary of REN. However, at this point I feel like most of the hype for the visuals has been lost so it would be much more impactful to release Act II now and create even more hype for the tour.

In all seriousness I truly believe that something is coming before the tour. I don't think she's attending the Met Gala but she has to have something up her sleeve to revive the hype for the tour

Then why did they hide the Cuff It look? I really think she's going with Olivier this year

33 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

1.) ACT II

or

2.) ACT I visuals

New Music.

I gave up on the visuals and I would eat them up whenever they come.

New music is more exciting though :michael:

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

I can't at walking a red carpet qualifying as promotion :rip:

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

1.) ACT II

or

2.) ACT I visuals

ACT II in my opinion, the more music the better. :giraffe:

25 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

AHAP and ALIEN SUPERSTAR are right there :deadbanana4:

I just don’t see AHAP doing well without a push from Beyoncé 

40 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

1.) ACT II

or

2.) ACT I visuals

Either tbh. 

In general...

1) Convinced that she's doing some kind of combined visual. So, in a way, it actually makes sense to drop Act II first and follow quite quickly with the combined visuals for both albums (with THAT serving as Act III?). Maybe Act II imminently now and the visual film for EVERYTHING premiering just before the tour ala Lemonade.

(The only with this being that the whole thing has to be equally amazing or there's the risk of people ignoring Act II music/visuals in favor of the Act I visuals they've been waiting for. Or not giving a damn about Act 1 visuals because of the shiny new music that isn't a year old with Act II. Put simply, she risks diluting interest in one or the other.)

2) That or she drops the visuals for Act I first and goes in order from there. The only issue with this is that NO ONE en masse is gonna wait even a fraction of the time for spaced-out visuals for Act 2 all over again. It would be a surefire momentum killer. 

19 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Then why did they hide the Cuff It look? I really think she's going with Olivier this year

nevermind I forgot about that. im back in the delusional boat :gaycat1:

It's hilarious how some of y'all still move with Beyoncé like it's the 00's :skull:

Is anyone wondering whether the Max (formerly HBO Max) rumors were true? The timeline of the relaunch seems to align with Bey's rumored activity (new album, visual).

The service rebrands in late May, which could have Bey's visual be a key tentpole for the launch and, in a way, somewhat explain the hold-up.

The only thing throwing it off is the fact the tour starts in early May. Anything is possible in Bey land, but I just cannot see a scenario of her debuting choreo live and wanting us to be any kinds of interested to see the visuals after that. There's no reinventing the wheel with that. It should always be: visuals with choreo first (which is what the masses will see) and then take it on the road live. 

I shudder at the thought of FINALLY seeing the choreo for Cuff It, Break My Soul etc on some grainy camera phone instead of the visuals.

6 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

It's hilarious how some of y'all still move with Beyoncé like it's the 00's :skull:

Who is 'some of y'all'? 

I highly doubt anyone in here expects a 00s like campaign from her. Personally I wouldn't even want that, it would do more harm to her image than benefit her at this point.

But radio silence for almost a year after putting out a record is just nuts. 

Edited by AxelFox

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

But radio silence for almost a year after putting out a record is just nuts. 

this ! like i know we went through this topic over a hundred times but it’s just insanity atp… 

asking for more than a magazine cover and 2 appearances at a private party since your album came out almost a year ago isn’t some otherworldly demand or expectation :deadbanana4:

Have yall rehearsed yall runs on Lord's Groove & Goddess On The Sofa for the tour?

:giraffe:

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Have yall rehearsed yall runs for Lord's Groove & Goddess On The Sofa for the tour?

:giraffe:

no because imma keep my mouth shut and listen. :gaycat5:

The silence was planned: Electric chair, they're so stupid

The silence was not planned but happened because she broke her ankle slipping on a wet yacht deck: they couldn't come up with anything else? Still electric chair!

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

30 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

:rip: 

the way i thought just yesterday "we’re gonna get some grainy footage of a bit of her hair in a crowd and it’ll be our crumb for april" :dies::priceless:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.