• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Its funny cause a half of Swifties and Monsters stan Bey. That other half idk what tf is wrong with them. :deadbanana2:

Of course both fanbases have nice members and members who keep it classy, but the amount of hate especially LMs have been spewing these past years Was just nasty behavior. They know their time is up and thats why they go all out now and the next 5 weeks. After that, the tide is gonna change.

Bey going full on commercial mode is their biggest nightmare and it seems its happening. A thing of beauty really

Do we know if we’re getting a lead?

Just now, Devin said:

Also, my coworker offended me yesterday calling Bey “BAY” not “BEE” :biblio:

They learnt from the best

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Of course both fanbases have nice members and members who keep it classy, but the amount of hate especially LMs have been spewing these past years Was just nasty behavior. They know their time is up and thats why they go all out now and the next 5 weeks. After that, the tide is gonna change.

Bey going full on commercial mode is their biggest nightmare and it seems its happening. A thing of beauty really

July 29th is gonna be real embarassing for a lot of users. Esp if Renaissance is all bops and the lead goes Top 5 on BBH100. 

:jonny5:

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

Do we know if we’re getting a lead?

We just assume. The fact its all "meticulously" planned out (according to Bey and Yvette, her manager) and that we got the album announcement 6 weeks in advance just leaves a lot of room for a single 

5 minutes ago, ATWK said:

They learnt from the best

Work on them Baycips babe :deadbanana2:

I wanna know how well Renaissance will do on Spotify since I don’t believe that service favors her more than AM. I hope her team knows what they’re doing bc the years of Spotify neglect was a bad move long term.

18 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Where did the cover album rumor start? The vogue article referred to abs abundance of new music so to me that sounds like multiple new albums 

This is the first I’m hearing of it 

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I wanna know how well Renaissance will do on Spotify since I don’t believe that service favors her more than AM. I hope her team knows what they’re doing bc the years of Spotify neglect was a bad move long term.

Usually most Black artists esp genres in R&B and Hip Hop perform better on AM.

If she (I know she will) selects the right lead with the influence like SL and Formation + covering the main playlisting she will blow up on Spotify.

8 minutes ago, Starshine said:

At this point she has to plaster it as a front notification on all users app the way Drake did it for Views and Scorpion. They need to go all out, plaster the best 5 Songs on all.major playlist, make it BEYONCE-week for all I care. This needs to be grand on all fronts

Yeah she'll need some boost on Spotify, I mean she gotta catch up on the streaming platforms front since she decided to ignore their existence for a long time but I can feel a Renaissance emerging

gif.thumb.gif.18c4728199d6b4796a6a4480cd 

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

Usually most Black artists esp genres in R&B and Hip Hop perform better on AM.

If she (I know she will) selects the right lead with the influence like SL and Formation + covering the main playlisting she will blow up on Spotify.

Apple Music superior wbk. I could see her pulling a Summer Walker where she was stronger on AM than Spotify. Sucks that it’s hard to get numbers because I just know Bey does much better there. 

1 minute ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

At this point she has to plaster it as a front notification on all users app the way Drake did it for Views and Scorpion. They need to go all out, plaster the best 5 Songs on all.major playlist, make it BEYONCE-week for all I care. This needs to be grand on all fronts

Yeah she needs to be plastered. I think playlisting will be the most important. I don’t expect a huge debut for the lead single, but a growth over time. 

13 minutes ago, Starshine said:

It a bit worrying, we don’t really her power on Spotify because she never released there before. I think Lemonade did 15 million first day after 3 years which is pretty good. 

Beyoncé is in the Top 10 most streamed female artists of the year on Spotify and her monthly listeners count is strong as well, amazing amongst her peer group. With a proper release, I can see her doing well on Spotify. Obviously we're not expecting Drake numbers, but she also is a strong physical seller.

2 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

Beyoncé is in the Top 10 most streamed female artists of the year on Spotify and her monthly listeners count is strong as well, amazing amongst her peer group. With a proper release, I can see her doing well on Spotify. Obviously we're not expecting Drake numbers, but she also is a strong physical seller.

What numbers do you think? 

Bey needs improvement on Spotify because if you think about it, she didn't release any new album on there for 6 years (2013-2019) and she didn't have anything but features (Mi Gente, Walk on Water, Perfect). EIL counts as "The Carters" so it doesn't show up on her solo page. That's probably the worst thing she's done. When you restrict your music from the GP and hold everything at a static mode, it's really hard for you to pick that back up. That's why her recurrents are meh. 

If there's a lead, it needs to hit and resonate with that crowd. I know she'll fare better on AM

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

40 million first day would be great

We have to remember Bey has pop appeal

+ the hype for a new album

+ first proper release since forever

She will do extremely well. And depending on the music it could be a bonus.

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

40-50M first day, but if she goes about it correctly, it could do even better numbers. 

There's hype, and she has until the last week of July to really hit home with this.

I truly think she should do an interview, or something like a 73 Questions, because when Beyoncé steps out of her shell everybody pays attention, especially because she's so elusive.

2 minutes ago, Beyle Street said:

Bey needs improvement on Spotify because if you think about it, she didn't release any new album on there for 6 years (2013-2019) and she didn't have anything but features (Mi Gente, Walk on Water, Perfect). EIL counts as "The Carters" so it doesn't show up on her solo page. That's probably the worst thing she's done. When you restrict your music from the GP and hold everything at a static mode, it's really hard for you to pick that back up. That's why her recurrents are meh. 

If there's a lead, it needs to hit and resonate with that crowd. I know she'll fare better on AM

Preach and until I see some of that effort toward streaming, I'm not believin Yvette's word 

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Anything over 50M for fave would be great, I doubt she'd get the biggest first day streams or anywhere near but longevity à la Bad Bunny would be amazing 

I think she needs to drop a song buzz single or lead that way that leaves enough time to drop another one depending on the response 

It’s the way fave has yet to announce the boxes in a post or the way you can presave the album. :rip: People are thinking it’s a Tidal exclusive. I’m guessing she’s waiting until the cover reveal. 

Also it’s the way she could have just dropped the single and adjust accordingly with the album release. But instead it’s dead set on July 29th. Maybe they do know what they’re doing, I hope they don’t disappoint.

Edited by Starshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.