Beyoncé

Kisuke

8 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I love Gaga and all but them fans with their swiftness in attempt to compare the British Vogue shoot to Gaga and calling “the Chromatica effect” etc.. you already know these girls are shaking in their boots knowing damn well Beyoncé is about to do what Gaga tried to do, only way better

I mean she already did it twice , but all good things are 3 !

aubrey1objn1v4sq1.gif

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

It’s the way I’ve been listening to so much Raphael Saadiq music lately and now he’s been associated with this album. I won :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Forever Winter said:

We need Robyn on RENAISSANCE :jonnycat:

My heart would explode. I love Robyn so so much, but really can’t imagine what their voices would sound like on the same song.

15 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I love Gaga and all but them fans with their swiftness in attempt to compare the British Vogue shoot to Gaga and calling “the Chromatica effect” etc.. you already know these girls are shaking in their boots knowing damn well Beyoncé is about to do what Gaga tried to do, only way better. 

Bey is doing what they all want from their fave and they refuse to accept that her output hasn’t been the same after she lost her creative director/team 10 years ago. She also doesn’t have the vernacular they think she possesses. I mean judging from the entire aesthetic of her latest era with the cheap costumes and iPhone recorded videos... Bey is giving avant garde while the other is giving Spirit Halloween. One thing about Bey is that she’s a visionary and she always executes artistically in all scenarios, good or bad team. :oh:

1 hour ago, Forever Winter said:

:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Bey is doing what they all want from their fave and they refuse to accept that her output hasn’t been the same after she lost her creative director/team 10 years ago. She also doesn’t have the vernacular they think she possesses. I mean judging from the entire aesthetic of her latest era with the cheap costumes and iPhone recorded videos... Bey is giving avant garde while the other is giving Spirit Halloween. One thing about Bey is that she’s a visionary and she always executes artistically in all scenarios, good or bad team. :oh:

Beyoncé also doesn't go over the top pandering to the gays like Gaga does. She mimicks them. However Beyoncé has been raised with a gay uncle and the black gay culture in the South has been around forever and Beyoncé was involved in that culture for real. She is not forcing herself to come up with these themes and culture, it's part of her. For some artists it's genuine and others force it so much it becomes a joke. I have never seen Gaga as authentic. Sorry to her fans.

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

the moment she belts a note like this over a beat drop its OVER FOR THE GIRLS

oprah-handsup.gifoprah-handsup.gif

Edited by yonsé

1 minute ago, jane said:

Beyoncé also doesn't go over the top pandering to the gays like Gaga does. She mimicks them. However Beyoncé has been raised with a gay uncle and the black gay culture in the South has been around forever and Beyoncé was involved in that culture for real. She is not forcing herself to come up with these themes and culture, it's part of her. For some artists it's genuine and others force it so much it becomes a joke. I have never seen Gaga as authentic. Sorry to her fans.

Bey is also a student of music and culture. The amount of historic references she includes in her work is second to none from the intentional samples she uses to the imagery/symbolism. People don’t realize the subtle sonic and visual details stitched together in Lemonade that makes it so monumental.  Black is King was also top notch and better than most girls visual output even as a side project. :skull: 

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Lets not forget sth in the vain of this:

I mean how can you not look at the possibilities presented on this page and think "Renaissance = Groundbreaking Classic"

oprah-gif-7.gif

God please let her sound be like this prayer-please.gif

10 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Bey is also a student of music and culture. The amount of historic references she includes in her work is second to none from the intentional samples she uses to the imagery/symbolism. People don’t realize the subtle sonic and visual details stitched together in Lemonade that makes it so monumental.  Black is King was also top notch and better than most girls visual output even as a side project. :skull: 

I think Gaga, much like modern day Madonna, focuses on blasphemy as a way to stir and formulate controversy. It has no legitimate roots. Bey was making music that was symbolic to drag queens and the whole line without even targeting them since B’Day.

5 minutes ago, Starshine said:

It's insane. Every time I revisit her 3 visual projects I find out about new layers of musical intricacies and symbolism. Like for instance the actual sound of planet Venus being repeated throughout Lemonade because it's the only planet named after a female. It's truly a work of genius. She always brings the A game when it comes to visuals/concepts and anyone doubting that for Renaissance is in for a rude awakening.

There will absolutely be something in the vein of this. 

3 hours ago, ATWK said:

I get the feeling the lead will be something like this (but more lyrical). An italo house STOMPER with her giving us those B'Day/4 vocals

oprah-gif-7.gif

I would die 

37 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I need to write about it ugh.

Beyoncé is one of the reasons I have a history degree :skull:

10 minutes ago, abeille said:

There will absolutely be something in the vein of this. 

Queen Kelly absolutely nailed this. 

one thing is our girl is an ARTISTÉ to the core. she's boring as ****, she goes to museums for fun. she can paint, she's an art major in another dimension.

DjAQS1_UwAEow55?format=jpg&name=medium

2 hours ago, Forever Winter said:

Add Disclosure to the mix too

7 minutes ago, Starshine said:

one thing is our girl is an ARTISTÉ to the core. she's boring as ****, she goes to museums for fun. she can paint, she's an art major in another dimension.

DjAQS1_UwAEow55?format=jpg&name=medium

Most importantly, she can execute her ideas well and convincingly. Other fads only wish they had a clear vision and then have the will power to actually go through with it. 

31 minutes ago, Triton said:

Queen Kelly absolutely nailed this. 

i love this...i hope kelly is on the album!!!

Edited by yonsé

22 minutes ago, Triton said:

Add Disclosure to the mix too

i was thinking about this. would be dope for chloe x halle x disclosure x beyonce to do a collab

10 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i love this...i hope kelly is on the album!!!

Kelly and Beyoncé in a big vocal dance track would be amazing, heck bring in Michelle too. 

Imagine if she made a track like that a single, people would go nuts! Plus reunite to perform it.

1 minute ago, Triton said:

Kelly and Beyoncé in a big vocal dance track would be amazing, heck bring in Michelle too. 

Imagine if she made a track like that a single, people would go nuts! Plus reunite to perform it.

would SMASH for sure

so chloe's release is done.

that means there is NOTHING at parkwood standing between us and renaissance.

the single could come literally at any moment, if she does so. the anticipation is so real. we're here ladies. :jonny5:the era is rly happening. it feels unREAL

I wish Bey would put together some listening sessions of the album a bit everywhere and allow the fans to choose the single. Yeah it would cause some leaks but they wont have the full thing. At least play them 8 songs out of the 16. Something similar to what Kanye did with Donda. I just feel like sitting around and waiting to release is going to cause some problems. In this Tik Tok era doing some pop ups would create so much hype and it would be fun each night to see people losing it online. Then maybe two weeks before the release, choose  the single based on fan reactions and release it, knowing Bey, the single she had in mind would end up being the same one the fans pick.

Edited by jane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.