Beyoncé

Kisuke

5 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Same, add The Big Big Beat and Anna Wintour too

oprah-gif-7.gif

I just imagine what a song like this would do to a gay crowd at her tour dates or in Clubs. The screams, the jumping, the movement

oprah-gif-7.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

The fact this puta was like "btw, do you wanna listen to a few songs?".

Like, she KNOWS its a game changer. Its the confidence for me

oprah-gif-7.gif

5 hours ago, chaeyonce said:

This is what we deserve and what I hope B7 will be serving throughout 

:WAP:

I still can't believed that B ignore her best song in performances & tours  :jonnycat: So hope for club mix in new tour :WAP:

I really hope that Halo won't be final on tour (again), song may not be included.

Edited by JoAddams

I don't want a complete dance or House's album. :toofunny3: 

Spoiler

Not even more than 5 songs tbh. :toofunny2:

I don't like dance much. :sad:

29 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

I just imagine what a song like this would do to a gay crowd at her tour dates or in Clubs. The screams, the jumping, the movement

oprah-gif-7.gif

Good example. Rap, House, Crowd involved.

5 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Hide contents

I'm afraid the tracks would blend with each other and the record would sound monotonous but this is Beyoncé, when has one of her albums sounded like one big song? I'm sure it's not going to be ALL dance and the "country songs" rumour from Variety kinda reassures me that whatever the record ends up sounding like, monotonous it won't be 

:gaycat3:

3 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Good example. Rap, House, Crowd involved.

Yes yes yes. Bey has that flow inside of her. She can ride those beats, no matter if it requires singing or rapping

oprah-gif-7.gif

10 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well then maybe u gotta focus on those 6 other tracks. This album is for the World and the gays and not just the USA and females

oprah-gif-7.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

3 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Well then maybe u gotta focus on those 6 other tracks. This album is for the World and the gays and not just the USA and females

oprah-gif-7.gif

Females? 

:biblio:

House is a huge genre. Like so many different Subgenres. I seriously doubt the tracks would be samey.

50 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The fact this puta was like "btw, do you wanna listen to a few songs?".

Like, she KNOWS its a game changer. Its the confidence for me

oprah-gif-7.gif

oprah-gif-7.gif

She is definitely going to serve with this album

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Same, add The Big Big Beat and Anna Wintour too

oprah-gif-7.gif

Yep, and you can throw in 1991, Liquorice and Movin' On Up...

oprah-gif-7.gif

38 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

I'm afraid the tracks would blend with each other and the record would sound monotonous but this is Beyoncé, when has one of her albums sounded like one big song? I'm sure it's not going to be ALL dance and the "country songs" rumour from Variety kinda reassures me that whatever the record ends up sounding like, monotonous it won't be 

:gaycat3:

I do love Confessions on a dance floor A LOT but it's probably because it's heavily pop leaning, I think? I always skip Sorry, it's too dance for me but weirdly Hung Up doesn't bother me much and neither does the rest of the album. 

I was completely obsessed with that album : Get Together, Jump, Let It Will Be, Forbidden Love. Ugh I love that album. 

35 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

oprah-gif-7.gif

LOL. :toofunny2:

I guess I'd have some tracks to like but I also don't know House very well, only popular songs and remixes of songs. 

Edited by BnPac

5 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I do love Confessions on a dance floor A LOT but it's probably because it's heavily pop leaning, I think? I always skip Sorry, it's too dance for me but weirdly Hung Up doesn't bother me much and neither does the rest of the album. 

I was completely obsessed with that album : Get Together, Jump, Let It Will Be, Forbidden Love. Ugh I love that album. 

LOL. :toofunny2:

I guess I'd have some tracks to like but I also don't know House very well, only popular songs and remixes of songs. 

Sorry is too dance-y for u but u love Get together? Id argue Get Together is the most House-leaning song om COAD. Sorry is quite Pop just like Hung Up

10 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Sorry is too dance-y for u but u love Get together? Id argue Get Together is the most House-leaning song om COAD. Sorry is quite Pop just like Hung Up

Yeah I adore GT, it's my fave song along with LIWB. 

I don't really know much about House but that redundant sound before she starts chanting :"I hear it all before" or when the beats kinda bounce when her voice is made robotic to repeat :"sorry sorry" over and over again . I hate that and I usually find both elements in House or dance songs. Or the bouncing sound at the beginning of Future Lovers (great song though). 

But anyway I do enjoy some dance songs, I think if an album is brilliant, I can overcome the genre, COADF being an example. 

Edited by BnPac

Based on the previous rumours around the vinyls and all the colours I wonder what that will look like. Are we talking 2, 3, 4 or 16 different colours each representing a song with its own vibe and aesthetic? Or just one multi colour with the variation being between the deluxe. Either way the possibilities are endless and she better take my money! She also better drop them all at once so I can fill my bag this time, that shipping was an absolute killer. I regret just purchasing one in my panicked state.

20 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Yeah I adore GT, it's my fave song along with LIWB. 

I don't really know much about House but that redundant sound before she starts chanting :"I hear it all before" or when the beats kinda bounce when her voice is made robotic to repeat :"sorry sorry" over and over again . I hate that and I usually find both elements in House or dance songs. Or the bouncing sound at the beginning of Future Lovers (great song though). 

But anyway I do enjoy some dance songs, I think if an album is brilliant, I can overcome the genre, COADF being an example. 

At least ur open to the genre, so that's already a plus. House is such a broad genre and Im very confident Bey, unlike Madge, is going to take the black approach to House music, which is either more vocally demanding and soulful or rap-oriented. Here are some examples of classic House songs by mostly black artists:

Vocal House with Pop Elements:

Rap-infused House:

As u can see, the range is HUGE. Bey could go any way, all I know she's gonna serve it all: VOCALS, CHOREO, STYLE, FASHION, FUN, CLUB, SEX, SOUL

oprah-gif-7.gifoprah-gif-7.gifoprah-gif-7.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Also has anyone else around the world, in particular from Australia struggled to pre-save the album? I have been getting an endless loop. I also haven't been able to successfully sign up for the website or the text messages. Perhaps because I was already a member pre ST? All I've gotten is an order confirmation to my email.

55 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Hide contents

I don't want it either & i don't even think the album will be like what Madonna/Azealia have done

i expect that it will be an eclectic mix just with an obvious house/dance influence tbh

sorta like how 4 was Fela Kuti influenced yet was not a full Fela album or how B'Day was not a full funk album. I just can't see Beyonce fully abandoning her musical roots & giving us some unrecognizable house music and alienate her R&B fans that have followed her career. Beyonce has always been able to tap into different things sonically with each album while still having songs that sound familiar. I know she's going to have an authentic sound present but something like "Blow" is the right mix between both worlds. Something that still sounds soulful and has an urban edge. 

3 minutes ago, benyonce said:

Also has anyone else around the world, in particular from Australia struggled to pre-save the album? I have been getting an endless loop. I also haven't been able to successfully sign up for the website or the text messages. Perhaps because I was already a member pre ST? All I've gotten is an order confirmation to my email.

Thats the only thing I got so far as well

I don't think its going to be house in the way so many of you do, either. It's going to be influenced by house for sure 

And COADF is overrated and is not something you wanna listen to over and over

I doubt it’s anything like Confessions, that isn’t Beyonce. She would be going for old school dance/house with her own twist. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.