Beyoncé

Kisuke

41 minutes ago, Likingstars said:

It’s probably Jay.

“Hey we cannot do OTR 3 if we both flopping. Do something Bey”

I've always been convinced that Jay is hung like a horse.

OT: Who bought multiple boxes? :eli:

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

That means the lead is coming either Friday 23rd or Friday 29th. 

oprah-gif-7.gif

I think next week 

oprah-gif-7.gif

54 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

I just want to thank who ever convinced Beyoncé to going commercial, promoting, building hype, and going the traditional route. Who is he/she? They deserve a blow job.

if we are being real it’s definitely with how long to took OTR 2 to sell out 

25 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

My prediction is that we get the teaser next week and the lead in 2 weeks, since that would be a month prior the album release, so enough time for the lead to really pick up some pace on the radio and such

I think the lead and a pre-recorded BET performance makes the most sense. I doubt she'll go anywhere anymore now that pre-records are so standard :rip: 

The BETs still do pretty decently in the ratings and its the only televised promo spot she has until the album. And in 2022, if the lead single does well it helps the album numbers

4 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I think next week 

oprah-gif-7.gif

I just know it's gonna have a sickening intro that takes us on a journey. Bey is the Queen of the first 5-10 seconds of her leads being iconic - Crazy in Love, Deja Vu, Single Ladies, Run The World, Drunk In Love, Formation. They all served anthemic, masterful 5-10 seconds in the beginning of the songs

oprah-gif-7.gif

Are remix EPs for the singles like in the 90s (or the B'Day era) too much to ask

oprah-gif-7.gif

11 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I've always been convinced that Jay is hung like a horse.

:deadbanana:

8 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I believe this, she probably caught on that and decided to reverse course 

8 minutes ago, thirdward said:

Wasn’t she going to tour with the gift. I think she just wants to change it up, same with her sound. 

15 minutes ago, thirdward said:

And considering FWT sold out in a matter of minutes we all know why. :deadbanana:The pre sale for the next tour will be a BLOODBATH if the album smashes

Y'all gotta let this B'Day discourse GO

This is what we deserve and what I hope B7 will be serving throughout 

:WAP:

18 minutes ago, chaeyonce said:

This is what we deserve and what I hope B7 will be serving throughout 

:WAP:

You still seem to not understand what House is and what we are getting... Like girl, Blow and Sweet Dreams will sound like lullabies next to what's possibly on Renaissance. She's about to go full on Vogue-ing on us. 

oprah-gif-7.gif

Listen to 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters or Azelia Banks' 1991 to get an idea of what to expect

oprah-gif-7.gif

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Just now, PrettyHurts said:

hive making up the 100k sales thing :skull:

Just ignore it like the rest of the GP. I don't know what they try to achieve. Like, it would be better to continuously say it's not selling that well so that everybody needs to buy more copies. Idiots through and through (whoever is running these Twitter updates)

the coverage here is amazing! The way they broke it down and explained the announcement for people of the GP who might be confused. The promo is great so far and the anticipation is crazy! Having this kind of clarity and decisiveness is so important for Bey right now.

5 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

You still seem to not understand what House is and what we are getting... Like girl, Blow and Sweet Dreams will sound like lullabies next to what's possibly on Renaissance. She's about to go full on Vogue-ing on us. 

Listen to 100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters or Azelia Banks' 1991 to get an idea of what to expect

1991 is one of my favourite songs pls I know what House is, I just think Bey is not going to give us the typical sound and will definitely make it more hers 

:gaycat3:

6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

hive making up the 100k sales thing :skull:

The math not even adding up :deadbanana:

It didn't quite hit me that she's finally coming until I saw that she got rid of the birthday wishes on her home page.

oprah-crying.gif

we're having a commercial era from beyoncé. i'm so glad to never hear y'all complain about her doing promo again. 

15 minutes ago, GodSaveTheQueen said:

the coverage here is amazing! The way they broke it down and explained the announcement for people of the GP who might be confused. The promo is great so far and the anticipation is crazy! Having this kind of clarity and decisiveness is so important for Bey right now.

Hold Up's imagery is so vibrant, it could have been so iconic had it been pushed. 

People always refer to that video when talking about her. 

3 hours ago, abeille said:

What's the purpose of setting her up like that? All that for 96 likes? :rip:

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

Take it as that, 96 people only know of lies like that :rip: 

1 minute ago, BnPac said:

It wasn't the only account that tweeted it. :deadbanana: Really have no idea why anyone would make something like that up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.